Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

I think a town player would have gone into the reasons for voting a bit more, especially after being asked about it. That's what convinced me at the time, combined with the context of the post.

Ah, no, if it's that, I wouldn't. Although I've only been town in a couple games since adopting the new meta, that's how I roll now. I generally don't give much more than gut on D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It is hilarious to me that Anidav really did run into Bif's PGO, but it wasn't through any type of redirection, he just ran to her!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

King Burgundy posted:

It is hilarious to me that Anidav really did run into Bif's PGO, but it wasn't through any type of redirection, he just ran to her!

In deadchat, he said he wanted to redirect Bif's pgo.

:confused:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So for the record, on Berserker Soul. It was amusing to me that people thought I was potentially scum for shooting GHGD like that, when that was like the LEAST optimal play I had as scum. In hindsight, I certainly wish I hadn't used it early, since it looks like there were plenty of cards in the deck, so that was a huge misplay.

I didn't think i was going to make it to end game, and I wasn't sure when the deck would run out, and I couldn't let that cool card not get used this game.

Obviously killing a town was going to be rough unless there was consensus in the thread, but no one was willing to post scum reads? So did GHGD even though that technically cost me two whole days. I didn't know for sure GHGD would abscond, but I suspected he would at least stump, so that takes us to end game faster. And if I had also shot a town instead, even faster.

The most optimal play would probably have been to save it and try using it at 3 if things looked bad for me to secure the win, but again, thought deck might run out.

I'm super sorry that I took victory away from GHGD though. :)

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Y'all have no idea how pissed I was I didnt get to use my Marik fakeclaim.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I was away from my pc during berserker soul. I may have a few questions leading up to it and its usage if i was here!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

King Burgundy posted:

Obviously killing a town was going to be rough unless there was consensus in the thread, but no one was willing to post scum reads?

I can't speak for anyone else but really I was just busy as hell that day.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Also at that point you were my top scumread and I don't think I could have convinced you to shoot yourself.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I still haven't been added to the discord, my ID changed since dbz mafia 2 it's now sa_gtg#7566

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Yami Fenrir posted:

In deadchat, he said he wanted to redirect Bif's pgo.

:confused:

It would've worked if her card wasn't a priority card.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Anidav posted:

It would've worked if her card wasn't a priority card.

No it wouldn't!

You can't redirect a PGO! They don't have a target!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
But my card was to direct someone into the PGO

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

give head or get dead posted:

I was away from my pc during berserker soul. I may have a few questions leading up to it and its usage if i was here!

Yo same but oh well

Gg tho everyone, this was fun

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Anidav posted:

But my card was to direct someone into the PGO

Enemy Controller:

You steal a monster an opponent has in their hand at random. You immediately use its effect on a target. You must declare both targets ahead of time.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
wait he thought that card was a redirect? lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

He died doing what he loved: incorrectly speculating about mafia mechanics

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

He died doing what he loved: incorrectly speculating about mafia mechanics

lol