Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

A real e-fed promo I just found posted:

The camera turns on and walks to a dim lit room. There is a long table and on that table is a peice of paper that reads in big letters
"THE KILLER" under that it says contract and gives a generous offer of 1 million dollars a yr. Then the camera zooms out and THE KILLER is sitting there in a nice leather jacket and his new killer is gunna kill you tank top.he shows off his new tattoo on his bicept of a tiger and wolf head. Then he looks into the camera and begins to speak.

" I dont know if i should accept this offer or not. Veronica moon i promise you this sunday at the tounament of bruises you will not get the average killer in that ring that you got used to facing. You will get the violent and sadistic killer that i once was. The ruthless and no cares in the world killer. Im fighting for my lively hood here. Im fighting for my family and my life. If i can not beat you this sunday. Why should i even be here in GWA. IF i cant do what i do best i should i do what i do in the ring. These fans deserve the best that GWA offers with that said if i cant get it done one more time i will walk away at the end of this season."

Killer pauses for a moment and takes a drink of his pepsi. And picks up the contract then begins to speak.

" This is a 1 million dollar contract from the front office. The front office wants me to sign again. See i been here a while this is very generous of the front office. But see if i cant beat veronica moon and become a two time world heavyweight champion why should i renew this contract"

Killer looks in the camera and says "if i win ill resign but yall gunna need to resend me a new contract because as of right now"

Killer makes sure the camera sees him he grabs the contract again and grabs a lighter out of his pocket and lights the contract on fire and throws it on the table and walks away.

As the camera fades to black the camera sees the contract get engolfed in flames then the camera fades to black........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

how is hitting the links not called "being engolfed"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RIP Veronica Moon, you got murked by an unintelligible contortionist

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

If someone starts an efed thread here I'm 100% going to play a wrestler version of Dan Quinn. Just a bunch of promos about cold fission, calling everyone out for using steroids, and how he pinned 5 guys at Juanita's. Jobbers will get knocked out with a quickness from his blazing hand speed, oh no poo poo Brock Lesnar.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 9, 2018

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A comedy efed would be totally my poo poo.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Raeg posted:

I'll start it but the only character options are Stone Cold Steve Austin and a guy in a dark club who you could mistake for Stone Cold Steve Austin.

What about Tahani's head on Stone Cold Steve Austin's body?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Vince MechMahon posted:

A comedy efed would be totally my poo poo.

where were you in 2008 when I got constantly derided by people in the lovely efed I made into a comedy one

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
if anyone wants to join an efed that is scooby doo meets ghost busters meets naked gun then pleas let me know ty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i was 11 i got pushed out of an e-fed by older kids who were writing 3,500 word novellas for every 'rp' about once a day. i asked the guy who ran the efed if my character could become a commentator and he said yes and put my character in for one show and then stopped. i was very sad about that e-fed.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
thinking back on it the efed thing used a browser game type thing(???) to sim matches and I think I may have joined it via SA so maybe I pissed off a bunch of goons being an idiot like a decade ago

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

MotU posted:

thinking back on it the efed thing used a browser game type thing(???) to sim matches and I think I may have joined it via SA so maybe I pissed off a bunch of goons being an idiot like a decade ago

A friend and myself ran an efed for a good year or so circa 1999 that used one of those. Hosted on expages, hell yeah brother

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SA efed where instead of typed RPs you have to dress up as your character and film them.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Vince MechMahon posted:

SA efed where instead of typed RPs you have to dress up as your character and film them.

also you have to put it through a filter to make it look like a Sega CD game

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Just to be sure we've covered all our bases, the actual belts and trophies and whatnot will be clumsy sprite art haphazardly edited into the hands/on the waists/over the shoulders of champions, right?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i was in an efed in 1999. i was Al Snow. I would write scripts where Head would interview Al Snow about his upcoming match. A recurring side character in my promos was the old head of security that wore a leather flat cap. I was the undefeated hardcore champion.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling2/dmefed/

Somehow some way my old highschool/early college efed is still (partially) up. So much fun was had and so much wasted time.

I still have a picture of my character made in Heromachine.

100% original do not steal.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

JK! posted:

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling2/dmefed/

Somehow some way my old highschool/early college efed is still (partially) up. So much fun was had and so much wasted time.

I still have a picture of my character made in Heromachine.

100% original do not steal.

I'm the two separate faces halved into one face

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was in another efed in 1998-1999 where the guy who played hardcore holly made fun of me when i said as rey mysterio that i am the most "agilistic" wrestler in the world

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
oh jesus hero maker

now that brings me back

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/Quinn34272585/status/1027656862811021312

well someone had to go for the "its actually good that Punk is making Cabana pay for his legal bills" take

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

RZApublican posted:

If someone starts an efed thread here I'm 100% going to play a wrestler version of Dan Quinn. Just a bunch of promos about cold fission, calling everyone out for using steroids, and how he pinned 5 guys at Juanita's. Jobbers will get knocked out with a quickness from his blazing hand speed, oh no poo poo Brock Lesnar.

I dont know what the gently caress an efed is but put it like this, homeboy

A Dan Quinn promo isn't a Dan Quinn promo without randomly breaking down into tears, either at the raw incredible majesty of turning stevia and water into something that can save the planet starting with saving a cat from the BRINK of cancer, or the raw emotion of dealing with being a black athlete trapped in this body. It's not a Dan Quinn promo without Notre Dame and makin the play. It's not a Dan Quinn promo without the original bad boy (ask boogaloo!) putting these hands on five guys, you feel me

If you can't kick him, if you can't take him down, get on stevia.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ad by Khad posted:

A Dan Quinn promo isn't a Dan Quinn promo without randomly breaking down into tears, either at the raw incredible majesty of turning stevia and water into something that can save the planet starting with saving a cat from the BRINK of cancer, or the raw emotion of dealing with being a black athlete trapped in this body. It's not a Dan Quinn promo without Notre Dame and makin the play. It's not a Dan Quinn promo without the original bad boy (ask boogaloo!) putting these hands on five guys, you feel me

Also angrily demanding validation of the Violin aka the Apology to Women after threatening to make gay revenge videos

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I've never actually played in an efed before but will gladly indulge all the stereotypes

My character will be a tall, brooding man in a trench coat and fingerless gloves, cutting 4,000-word promos about his tortured soul and how he will bring the darkness. His entire moveset is nothing but flippy poo poo despite being 6'10 and 280 pounds. His entrance music is (insert popular screamo band this month).

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

If your efed character doesn't have several Olympic medals, a four year long ufc undefeated streak, and a 0-3+ record against Kemonito then you're doing it wrong imo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If SA made an E-Fed it would be the most ironic shitposting imaginable, but i've already decided to pencil in my character, the Snowboy, a direct parody of Sandman who comes to the ring drinking bottles of water, vaping, and attacking people with innertubes instead of canes.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
I think we’re all forgetting that he named the major PPV the Tournament of Bruises

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If it was WWE it woulda been the Contusion Cup

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
This all reminds me of a thread we had a few years ago where there were several federations all competing to book a better show. I wish I could find it but I'm at work. That was when I first joined WH2K (rip in peace)

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Ad by Khad posted:

Stevia is mutagenic in insanely high Dan Quinn like doses so he's probably immune to radiation and has ball cancer by now.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dan Quinn is his own nightlight.

Don't forget to floss.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Your Parents posted:

Stevia is mutagenic in insanely high Dan Quinn like doses so he's probably immune to radiation and has ball cancer by now.

He would also film himself inside tanning booths

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cage Kicker posted:

This all reminds me of a thread we had a few years ago where there were several federations all competing to book a better show. I wish I could find it but I'm at work. That was when I first joined WH2K (rip in peace)

This was real fun and I wish it had lasted longer/I'd been able to be involved

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

This was real fun and I wish it had lasted longer/I'd been able to be involved

I got to write some really awesome stuff, if it got spun up again I'd love to be involved. Sadly I have no idea of who ran it and how they did it. It was a decent format.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
There was an Efed game where you played like a little flash game of wrestling and you could customize your character and their stats by training but that's about it for actually being able to do stuff in game...what was it anyone remember?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

AkumaHokoru posted:

There was an Efed game where you played like a little flash game of wrestling and you could customize your character and their stats by training but that's about it for actually being able to do stuff in game...what was it anyone remember?

I remember it too, cannot remember the title though

It was also one of the first pay-to-play scams I can remember because you could buy a monthly subscription that would half your training time

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I never did an efed but if I had it would be an accountant who thought he was signing a deal to run the books for the promotion but ended up signing a wrestling contract instead. He would be able to get out of it once he lost a match but he keeps accidentally winning in increasingly unlikely ways despite not wanting to.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Cage Kicker posted:

I got to write some really awesome stuff, if it got spun up again I'd love to be involved. Sadly I have no idea of who ran it and how they did it. It was a decent format.

It was a good time and I'd love to do another one, if onl because my storyline of The Observer, "Big" Dave Batista never got to debut

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I remember it too, cannot remember the title though

It was also one of the first pay-to-play scams I can remember because you could buy a monthly subscription that would half your training time

I refused to pay for that poo poo too...which means I barely won any matches.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/srondina/status/1028233062117568512

Now that's a stupid wrestling fan opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Woof. Shut ‘er down J-Ru, we aren’t topping that one in this thread