Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Holy loving poo poo, did you guys see the news last night? They cloned dinosaurs. DINO-loving-SAURS. They cloned them and some rear end in a top hat's putting them on an island that he's turning into a theme park.

We have loving DINOSAURS but you have to visit Disneyland Costa Rica or something to see them. Do you think I need a passport for this? Is it Costa Rican property? The dude's American, or maybe British, I dunno.

You just know some dumb kid is gonna die and ruin it for everybody, so hopefully I can get a ticket before that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

*gets killed in first postscene*

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
*is never mentioned or even acknowledged as one of the millions of victims of urban environmental destruction left behind by superheroes, just like everyone else*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Holy loving poo poo, did you guys see the news last night? They cloned dinosaurs. DINO-loving-SAURS. They cloned them and some rear end in a top hat's putting them on an island that he's turning into a theme park.

We have loving DINOSAURS but you have to visit Disneyland Costa Rica or something to see them. Do you think I need a passport for this? Is it Costa Rican property? The dude's American, or maybe British, I dunno.

You just know some dumb kid is gonna die and ruin it for everybody, so hopefully I can get a ticket before that happens.
*leans over, makes gasping gesture with hand in front of mouth* Holy moly...incredible!!

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I blew Harvey Weinstein for THIS????

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*starts cheering wildly amidst the bodies and wreckage cause some random loving guy got on top of a pile of junk and yelled something, or maybe cause i heard some soundbite on the radio*

i guess im really still an optimist, even though my family is dead and everything i know is gone and/or on fire :unsmith:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm hungry, i wonder what sort of sandwiches we'll get today

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mr. Mayor, we seriously need an answer here. A teenage boy hung himself in a jail cell. Another one, according to his own mother, EXPLODED in his bedroom.

My kids are scared to go to sleep, they keep talking about Fred Krueger. We all know the story, no need to rehash that. The man was a monster and got what he deserved. But somebody is out here telling our kids that his ghost is angry. I think we have some kind of copycat killer bullshit and it's freaking kids out to the point they're killing themselves. Or blowing themselves up, apparently.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

suffers through dinner where friend explains that the big monster that destroyed San Francisco was sent by God to punish them for being gay

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*shits pants*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bradzilla posted:

*shits pants*
*stomping around in big tub full of diarrhea, getting down on that feces like it's wine grapes*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*someone nearby bursts into song*

"gently caress not this again!!"
*grudgingly joins the dance coreography and chorus*

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

No, we are not aware of how ground cayenne pepper wound up in Mr. Dunmeyer's shrimp entree after he alerted us of his allergy. We are deeply and profoundly sorry for the physical and psychological damage that he or his loved ones might have suffered as a result of our oversight. The chef involved in making the dish was fired. We are unable to comment further on this case due to an ongoing police investigation and a wrongful termination suit.

We've seen business decline dramatically since this incident was picked up by the San Francisco Chronicle and, given the substantial settlement that we've made with Mr. Dunmeyer and his family, are no longer able to keep our doors open. We thank the San Francisco community for their support over the last 10 years.

Our last day of operation will be August 10th.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 10, 2018

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*sees handsome man in wicked cool leather jacket walking in slow motion while a kick-rear end song plays*

"What an rear end in a top hat.."

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
*sidles up to the bar*

one beer please

Perry Mason Jar fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Aug 10, 2018

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011
*gets blown into space and cut in half by a massive space propeller*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Mr. Smith, I really have to apologize, some idiot held our plane up on the tarmac for 90 minutes. He just ran out there, screaming, holding a bunch of roses. I think his ex-girlfriend was on the plane because this woman starting yelling when she saw him.

It was a whole big thing, she got off the plane and they started kissing or something, but then we couldn't move. Security issues, you know?

Oh, so you went with another candidate for the job? No... I uh... I understand. I mean it's a great job, lots of interest. But you couldn't just interview me at a later date? No I get it, I uh.... I guess I'll just fly home. You have a great day and maybe uh.... maybe one day we'll get to work together. Thanks....

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Eeeeyyyyyy I'm walkin' heah!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*pulls out this dick at a high school basketball game where one player actually turns into a werewolf*

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

*sips coffee in back of coffee shop*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*voted against all the dystopian stuff and is royally pissed off*

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Mozi posted:

i'm hungry, i wonder what sort of sandwiches we'll get today

You do not, your grocery bag has a four-foot stick of french bread sticking out of it.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
*is a Hassidic Jew cheering wildly for the Ghostbusters *

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

*is Donald Sutherland or Mary Tyler Moore or something*

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

*died years before the movie took place*

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Has my car stereo stolen from a gang that somehow has an AI driven nuclear armed drone.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
"Hey everyone I'm in that movie "Ordinary People", anyone seen my brother!?"

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Where's my drat tools

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Ghosts are real? Actually really real, and there's proof and everything?? That means the afterlife is real??? But you stay where you are when you die???? I'm going to travel to a beautiful tropical beach and kill myself! No wait, I'm going to sell people travel packages to beautiful tropical beaches where they can kill themselves. Death doesn't mean anything anymore!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
*throws dog in a river as the Hulkster cruises by on his hog*

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

nextlevelstart posted:

Where's my drat tools

We're going to Aruba

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

That fucker keeps showing up late to work every single day.

The first few times I let it slide, even covered for him a few times. I remember when I was young and partied but I got it out of my system before I was 30!

gently caress now he's got some poo poo on him that the CIA or FBI is coming in and asking questions. I pointed out his desk but OF COURSE he's not here yet.

Oh wait there he is, what the gently caress is he doing? Does he think people don't see him crouching under his desk? Does he think he's being sneaky like a loving ninja?

Yeah idiot go into the room with no exit. Bet you'd know that if you got to work on time and tried to make an effort to get to know any of us. Brenda just had her retirement party in there yesterday.

Looks like the FBI guys found him.

Hope he gets fired for this.

gently caress you Thomas Anderson

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I was just set to close my shawarma shop because of, you know, the loving alien invasion, when these goofy looking freaks show up and want in. Like, there are ambulances and poo poo buzzing by every second, but sure, come on in and have a bite.

loving NYC.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
There goes superman again. Better get in the basement.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
OH! Spider-Man just stole that dude's pizza!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Rudabega. Rudabega. Rudabega.
*Is killed when the [superhero crashes /bomb goes off/natural disaster hits] into my [office building/street corner/car/sex dungeon]*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*permanently disfigured and unable to work as direct result of protagonist's hijinks*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ElectricSheep posted:

OH! Spider-Man just stole that dude's pizza!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
crimson carrots! my pug and my cat are gone, how will my farm function without them??

i hope they return after the winter with wives and children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

"I've got a lock! FOX TWO!"

*gets shot to pieces by aliens*

• Locked thread