Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

The new Costco near my work has kiosks for ordering food court items. I'm not sure why the kiosks exist since they take cards, and running cards at the register doesn't take up much time any way. It's those customers paying cash holding up the line.
One thing I thought was neat is it has a window for picking up whole pizzas, so now I don't need to look like some twat cutting in line when picking up my half cheese half combo 'za.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

13Pandora13 posted:

Get spoopy or get rekt, motherfucker

This checks out.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Holy poo poo it's barely even August
They had Christmas stuff today.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Argyle posted:

I went through the last 40 pages ctrl+f'ing for the word "towel" and only found stuff about paper towels.

So I have no idea, unless the tip is to... buy them because they're good?

Someone posted about bath sheets.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

13Pandora13 posted:

Get spoopy or get rekt, motherfucker

:hai:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

therobit posted:

Someone posted about bath sheets.

I got a tip for you; use the Kirkland bath towels because they are good.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Thanks for these tips friends.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I got a tip for you; use the Kirkland bath towels because they are good.

Always buy your towels at Costco. If you have kids then preferably white hotel ones so they can be bleached without damaging the color. I have had expensive towels from other stores and the ones at Costco are just as good but like a quarter the price.

Esit: they don't seem as nice and thick on the shelf. You have to hot wash, hot dry them first and they plump up nicely.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

If Costco sold Turkish bath towels I'd buy them there, but until then I just import from a family friend in Ankara.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

binge crotching posted:

If Costco sold Turkish bath towels I'd buy them there, but until then I just import from a family friend in Ankara.

Until I see the looms in person, I always assume this kind of deal is by way of Shenzhen.

Ixian
Oct 9, 2001

Many machines on Ix....new machines
Pillbug

Argyle posted:

I went through the last 40 pages ctrl+f'ing for the word "towel" and only found stuff about paper towels.

So I have no idea, unless the tip is to... buy them because they're good?

It was 4 pages or so back.

Kirkland bath sheets. Here's the link: https://www.costco.com/Signature-Collection-600gsm-2-piece-Bath-Sheet-Set.product.100143229.html

They are pretty awesome.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

binge crotching posted:

https://www.costco.com/Turkish-Towel-Peshtemal-200gsm-2-pack-Towel.product.100035511.html

Costcowned

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1028302839339208709

naem
May 29, 2011

Da share zone is one of uss

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
After lying in the tomb for many days, the onion dispenser of mt laurel nj is risen! pbuc!!!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Until I see the looms in person, I always assume this kind of deal is by way of Shenzhen.

Unlikely, but possible. When he dies though I'm not sure I'd trust his kids to keep the quality up

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
Costco got new Kirkland belts in and they are reversible....god dammit.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

luchajones posted:

Costco got new Kirkland belts in and they are reversible....god dammit.

Th blessings never cease.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Th blessings never cease.

I dont want a reversible belt!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

luchajones posted:

You're a fool if you didn't realize you can't just buy ONE belt from Costco.

naem
May 29, 2011

one belt to rule them all
one belt to find them
one belt to cinch them all
and in the pants-ness
bind them

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

luchajones posted:

Just buy one and never reverse it? It’s not like it’s going to suddenly turn from black to brown mid-meeting and expose your lack of fashion sense to the office.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
A reversible belt is just bad at being a belt. If you cinch it snugly, the buckle gets loose. I've never had one that was worth the hassle.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Got 3 lbs of fresh picked BC cherries and 30 rolls of TP so I'm all set to enjoy.

no youre a liberal
Mar 28, 2009

our future

The Slack Lagoon posted:

We get Polar seltzer in Massachusetts, it's a local company. Also Teddy Peanut Butter, which is the best peanut butter (also MA company)

teddy pb is the only thing I miss about living in Boston

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

pacerhimself posted:

Got 3 lbs of fresh picked BC cherries and 30 rolls of TP so I'm all set to enjoy.

Taco Bell must have been closed.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
After learning our young dog has seasonal allergies, the vet suggested Benedryl. After a trial run of expensive generic Rite Aid brand pills yielded positive results, we went on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Lo, there before our eyes near Optical were stacks of Kirkland brand generic Benedryl. 600 pills...for only 4.49. A similar quantity would be around 72 dollars plus tax elsewhere.

PBUC

Truly a Blessed Day.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
I finally got the burger, like everyone else seems to say it is pretty mediocre, super well-done and not very good. Plenty of toppings though, if they took it off the cooker a bit earlier then it might have potential.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
I wonder if the Santa Monica Costco is going to offer the burger. Seeing as there is an In-n-Out literally in the parking lot I don't see them selling a lot.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Taima posted:

Consider getting the Kirkland moist flushable wipes. They are so good. Everyone who has given the wipes an honest try at my house has been fully converted. You'll never use gross dry wood fiber to wipe your rear end in a top hat again.

Just buy a couple of bidets for your house. They're like 20-30 dollars each, and you can hook up one in like a few minutes. Then you also don't have to worry about those "flushable" wipes clogging your plumbing, since most of them aren't really flushable.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm about to run out of toothbrushes and toothpaste, but lo, I got the Costco mailer a while back and both 8 packs of toothbrushes and 4 packs of toothpaste are on sale. Just in time.

PBUC

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
The wipes are not flushable as in they do not degrade readily in most sewage treatment facilities and will gum up your plumbing. The only things you should flush are things that come out of your body (poop, pee, blood, vomit) and toilet paper. And damning evidence that you wrote down on toilet paper.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Stopped to get some gas in Carlsbad on the way home from La Jolla.

They got the long hose. :chord:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

Stopped to get some gas in Carlsbad

:yeah:

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

We get HUGE jars of Teddy PB, and most stores only carry the small ones.

Anyone else try the vegan salad yet? I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it! My only comment is that it came from the walkin, so it was ice cold. Would be nice if they could heat the meat up separately, and then slide it onto the salad before serving.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Anyone else try the vegan salad yet?

Squashy Nipples posted:

Would be nice if they could heat the meat up separately, and then slide it onto the salad before serving.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

reversible belts and cold meat?!? Costco is going downhill!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Even though Costco has the big hose, I always feel undignified wrapping it around the back of my car so I always pick the pump on the same side as the fuel tank.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
:siren: Onion Dispenser is back :siren:

false alarm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Even though Costco has the big hose, I always feel undignified wrapping it around the back of my car so I always pick the pump on the same side as the fuel tank.

At my Costco the side I need is always the busiest, so I go to the other side. I just stand there holding the hose across the car as I laugh at everyone in the slow line.