Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

I'm complaining about the derail. I have GG on ignore, but he still sparks derails. My point is he should have been banned ages ago for lovely posting, on the pretext of the first time he slipped up his mod challenge and didn't describe his images.

GG posts half the content in this lovely thread, if you have him blocked then all you're getting out of this is the derail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://giant.gfycat.com/PleasantPlayfulHairstreak.webm

bike tory posted:

GG posts half the content in this lovely thread, if you have him blocked then all you're getting out of this is the derail.

This thread is like the only place he knows where to post everything he finds, half of his content is garbage for this place. There are threads way more suitable for those posts and I'm sure they'd appreciate more posts, but GG is too dumb and fixates on just this thread.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Not his fault being grounded isn't exciting

She saw the potential to take a route that mean squares like her parents wouldn't approve of, and simply couldn't resist.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bike tory posted:

This is a fantastic thought that gives my wizened black heart comfort through the dark of the night

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Krankenstyle posted:

please reinstate my gangtags, i dont care about the avatar itself

Wth is that avatar anyway?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Karate Bastard posted:

Wth is that avatar anyway?

Reverse image search says "My sim throwing up - Sims 3"

(I didn't give them that avatar)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Why are you such a dick, Guy? Respond to my question.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Wendell posted:

:same:

Content:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

I didn't read this the fist time it was posted. Why would I read it now?
Content:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Sininu posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PleasantPlayfulHairstreak.webm

This thread is like the only place he knows where to post everything he finds, half of his content is garbage for this place. There are threads way more suitable for those posts and I'm sure they'd appreciate more posts, but GG is too dumb and fixates on just this thread.

This belongs in the schadenfreude thread

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Are people doing an all-canine version of ELO now?

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

For everyone who wants you to explain the joke. This picture contains it all. It could have been just one of the tweets.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

bar88537 posted:

For everyone who wants you to explain the joke. This picture contains it all. It could have been just one of the tweets.

:wrong:

https://giant.gfycat.com/WhichSpanishCaimanlizard.webm

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Well, then ban him, I don't care.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

this was, in fact, a funny picture

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Overexplanation is its own style of joke.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/borealfiends/status/1028176893453856773

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ol qwerty bastard posted:

She saw the potential to take a route that mean squares like her parents wouldn't approve of, and simply couldn't resist.

:eyepop:

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

why won't you debate me guy goodbody

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Guy Goodbody eat the mangosteen

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:worship:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hjalmar posted:

why won't you debate me guy goodbody

Guy Goodbody? More like Guy Badposter.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

gleebster posted:

I didn't read this the fist time it was posted. Why would I read it now?
Content:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_pulling

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh. Seems like a lot of effort to kill a goose, but they're assholes so I can see the draw.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Wendell posted:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Guy Goodbody is a turtle without a shell.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So we should eat him?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Sininu posted:

This thread is like the only place he knows where to post everything he finds, half of his content is garbage for this place. There are threads way more suitable for those posts

in the gas chamber.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jamesman posted:

There's people in this thread that post pictures I don't find that funny, but instead of accusing them of shitposting and demand they explain their subjective humor, I just keep scrolling*. Would highly recommend.

*This post is an exception.

Id rather not have these kinds of memes posted. Any jokes based around ethnic stereotypes can be done without regardless of how harmless you perceive them to be generally imo

e: You can drop the Guy Goodbody derail too and just put him on ignore. I didn't set the mod challenge but Birdie said she'd be following back up on it soon so please be calm

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Aug 12, 2018

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ohmmygod

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1028745063172587520

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

Id rather not have these kinds of memes posted. Any jokes based around ethnic stereotypes can be done without regardless of how harmless you perceive them to be generally imo

You could just take it at face value and find it funny how one Twix is longer than the other for seemingly no good reason. I get that there's more to take away from that picture, but I just thought it was funny without that. But I'll try to post images that aren't racially suggestive in the future. :)

EmmyOk posted:

e: You can drop the Guy Goodbody derail too and just put him on ignore. I didn't set the mod challenge but Birdie said she'd be following back up on it soon so please be calm

Can we just make a rule to have people stop shitposting about one person's contributions to the thread? People bitch because there's too many words in this thread, then turn around and demand one poster be forced to write essays about images they didn't find particularly funny. They bitch because there aren't enough pictures, then turn around and complain that some pictures aren't up to their standards. This is a thread where we post images like this;

I don't see why some gotta take it so seriously.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jamesman posted:

You could just take it at face value and find it funny how one Twix is longer than the other for seemingly no good reason

The white twix is shorter because even the makers of white chocolate know that it's filthy poo poo that no one should eat, so they're trying to lessen the suffering they're inflicting on the world.

https://i.imgur.com/4Yp2xQ0.mp4

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Jamesman posted:

You could just take it at face value and find it funny how one Twix is longer than the other for seemingly no good reason. I get that there's more to take away from that picture, but I just thought it was funny without that.

Yo dude I have this hilarious picture for you then. It's these five guys standing above this one woman on a couch. It's hilarious because they're all taller than her. There's more you can take away from it but I think it's funny without that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm definitely not brave enough

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Who What Now posted:

I'm definitely not brave enough

But it even has a flared base!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013