Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Yes, but with a side of

And

Yeah but they are really good abs and not lewd. :colbert:

Got some good stuff for you guys.

Chio's Way To School

Have you been following the Chio's Way To School anime? How is it? I've heard mixed reviews.

And this bizarre short story anthology. :stare:

Warui Yume no Sono Saki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Sleepy Princess
our quest for the Zzz Zzz Low Frequency Wave-kun continues as the Princess and Demon Lord crew venture into a human town.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Way of the House Husband
gently caress the police.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

:siren: :420: BUY BASIL STOCKS NOW :420: :siren:

EDIT: A new take on isekai genre manga, about a girl in the ordinary real world, living a peaceful daily life existence... as a slime.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jul 28, 2018

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Huzzah! posted:

new Sleepy Princess
our quest for the Zzz Zzz Low Frequency Wave-kun continues as the Princess and Demon Lord crew venture into a human town.

So she's still being summoned by those low level demons, huh. Those poor adventurers.

Huzzah! posted:

:3:

Edit:

DrSunshine posted:

EDIT: A new take on isekai genre manga, about a girl in the ordinary real world, living a peaceful daily life existence... as a slime.

This seems interesting.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

DrSunshine posted:

:siren: :420: BUY BASIL STOCKS NOW :420: :siren:

It's not really isekai, but it is good!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

It's not really isekai, but it is good!

Well, I figured it's kind of like Isekai inverted, with the fantasy game stuff coming to the real world.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Nekomata
Im glad real cat is getting along with ghost cats.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
https://twitter.com/DiOPPIO/status/1023527631738654720?s=19

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
https://mangadex.org/chapter/418284/1

A new chapter of Sleeping Princess is up.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Crasical posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/418284/1

A new chapter of Sleeping Princess is up.

Princess' human world traveling outfit/disguise is extremely good and cute. I love it.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Dragon in the Kitchen
Thems some good birbs.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I can't believe those good bird friends :3:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Very nice new Sleepy Princess
All the demon chefs have fallen ill, and theres only one person who can possibly fill their shoes.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

That chapter was extremely good.

(Also we already got Another new chapter )

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Gloomy Rube posted:

That chapter was extremely good.

(Also we already got Another new chapter )

That is an excellent avatar. I want one like it. And this chapter has some more A+ princess expressions in it too!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Ayakashiko status: Still Ayakashiko

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
It has one of my favorite pages/panels of the manga so far, too. :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
There's new chapters of Flying Witch! ...but mangadex started being weird while I was reading them...

:3: Inukai's a cutie and Kei wants to smooch on her

oh, these chapters aren't new... were they missing or something before today?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Too bad for Kei that Inukai is married to Akane.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Knorth posted:

There's new chapters of Flying Witch! ...but mangadex started being weird while I was reading them...

Yeah suddenly this side bar popped up hogging screen real estate, and to make things worse all pages were shrunk down so i could hardly make out any text

fuuuuck

just let me read mangs

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I was going to complain but then I noticed the reader now has a ton of settings and you can make it look and act pretty much however you want.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

HenryEx posted:

Yeah suddenly this side bar popped up hogging screen real estate, and to make things worse all pages were shrunk down so i could hardly make out any text

fuuuuck

just let me read mangs

There are settings on the side bar, and you can also minimize the side bar. If you want it to be like it used to be, select "fit width" for the first option and "long strip" for the second. The settings and whether the side bar is minimized seem to be carried over, so you can have it just like it used to be immediately..

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The Manga Loader userscript for GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey works on mangadex and eliminates whatever ways they gently caress around with their webdesign.
It also works on basically every other site worth using, and plenty that normally aren't because of all the bullshit.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

D. Ebdrup posted:

The Manga Loader userscript for GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey works on mangadex and eliminates whatever ways they gently caress around with their webdesign.
It also works on basically every other site worth using, and plenty that normally aren't because of all the bullshit.

It doesn't work on mangareader's new reader yet or at least I couldn't find the button the button doesn't do anything right now

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
keis a furry

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Mangadex just released their new reader. It's actually really nice. Take a minute to look at the options and set it up the way you want, and it'll stay that way and you'll never have to touch it again.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
It doesn't seem to have a setting for hiding that top title bar. I really need that vertical space.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
The button highlighted in yellow here:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Flying witch link for the lazy.

Man, this just keeps getting more and more intriguing. The cameras all over watching her were kind of creepy, but this manga has been nothing but chill and good feels so far, so I don't think we've got anything to worry about.

Mygna
Sep 12, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Man, this just keeps getting more and more intriguing. The cameras all over watching her were kind of creepy, but this manga has been nothing but chill and good feels so far, so I don't think we've got anything to worry about.

Seems pretty obvious that that whole 'tour + hidden cameras' set-up is necessary to measure the witches type as they're interacting with the various elements.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Also interesting to see that the measurements are incapable of reading Chinatsu's obvious Dark potential. Presumably she's, like, at 1050 and it rolled over to 50.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Pretty sure thats Makotos measurements

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wood would be 420 for Makoto, so clearly not hers.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new bonus chapter of Sleepy Princess
like past bonus chapters its character bios, princess job changes, and little two panel scenes.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
New Hakumei & Mikochi! I really love the clothes Mikochi makes, and this new outfit doesn't disappoint (me) either. :3:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Onean posted:

New Hakumei & Mikochi! I really love the clothes Mikochi makes, and this new outfit doesn't disappoint (me) either. :3:
Gosh that was sweet :unsmith:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Tiny gnome fashion show is adorable as hell.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I'm happy it was finally picked up here in the States, though I forgot when it was coming out and only just ordered my copy of volume 1 this morning. It's the first physical media anything I've bought in a long time.

On another note, new Sewayaki Kitsune, with the mandatory beach chapter.

It remains adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

DrSunshine posted:

I like how we're seeing Witch-Senpai in a more casual setting now. Also

the phrase "you could put an eye out with those eyes" makes me smile.