Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Julio is from Braves fans hating him because he's maddeningly inconsistent. He's either flirting with a no hitter or he can't find the strike zone with a basketball

I have never seen him perform badly, probably because I am a Mets fan. :negative:

Also, I just realized I never shared my own ballot with you all.

Hated:
1) José Reyes
2) Aroldis Chapman
3) Chase Utley
4) Ryan Braun
5) Hunter Strickland
6) Bud Norris
7) Trevor Bauer
8) Roberto Osuna
9) Andrew Benintendi
10) Dansby Swanson

Loved:
1) Curtis Granderson
2) Jacob deGrom
3) Wilmer Flores
4) Enrique Hernández
5) Sean Doolittle
6) Joey Votto
7) Max Scherzer
8) Salvador Pérez
9) Robert Gsellman
10) Christian Yelich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

alpha_destroy posted:

I had forgotten I hated Syndergaard! I realize it is irrational and that he wasn't actually throwing at Escobar's head, but when you say you have a plan for the guy who swings at first pitchers and then buzz him a 98 mph fastball, that is gonna earn you some hatred.

I'm still pretty sure that was intentional. After Esky getting an inside of the park homer on the first pitch of the first game of the world series, then Syndergaard making a big public statement about having a plan for retribution for that and throwing straight at his head the first pitch he sees him, I don't know how else you could interpret that. To be clear though, I'm one of the few that only did a loved and not a hated list, so I didn't hate vote him, but I still have feelings about that pitch.

That inside the park home run was a hell of a way to start a world series though!

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Also, after seeing where Paul Goldschmidt ranked, it looks like I am the only person to vote for a Diamondbacks player, unless there's a big surprise later.

E: Wait no a multi team player should make it!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Aug 7, 2018

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Sorry for these delays, they should be over now that I've been reunited with my internet & work schedule. :sweatdrop:

#21 Most Hated - 4 points

Shin-Soo Choo
Team: Texas Rangers
Debut: April 21, 2005

What's to hate? Drunk-drove in 2011, with his BAC at more than twice the legal limit.

Logan Morrison
Team: Minnesota Twins
Debut: July 27, 2010

What's to hate? He's a whiny bitch who doesn't understand how popularity works.

LoMo posted:

Gary [Sánchez] shouldn't be there. Gary's a great player, but he shouldn't be in the Home Run Derby...I remember when I had 14 home runs. That was a month and a half ago.

Then when Yankees fans had the AUDACITY to balk at his pissy statements, he continued bitching.

LoMo posted:

[Yankees fans] didn’t like the Gary Sanchez thing with the Home Run Derby, but you can’t fix stupid, you know?

:rolleyes:

Matt Kemp
Team: Los Angeles Dodgers
Debut: May 28, 2006

What's to hate? This is unclear. He doesn't have a stellar reputation, having had an ex file a restraining order on him citing abuse as a reason, but she withdrew her complaints (yes, I know that can be par for the course, but she'd already left him at this point, so it doesn't seem like a Familia situation, for example). He isn't having a fantastic season, per se, but he's improving. So I'm just not sure. Sorry.

Current Rankings

quote:

21. Shin-Soo Choo, Logan Morrison, Matt Kemp
22. Julio Teherán, Jon Lester, Justin Verlander, Manny Machado
23. Christian Vásquez, Luke Gregerson, Pablo Sandoval, Andrew Benintendi, Noah Syndergaard, Cole Hamels, Fernando Rodney
24. Dansby Swanson, Chris Sale, Lucas Giolito, Justin Wilson, Tommy Pham, Justin Turner, Giancarlo Stanton, Brett Gardner

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Aug 16, 2018

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#21 Most Loved - 10 points

Curtis Granderson
Team: Toronto Blue Jays
Debut: September 13, 2004

What's to love? Everything. I am not a Christian, but if someone told me that Grandy were a literal angel sent down from heaven to play baseball, I would believe them wholeheartedly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDv7jxdjUY

No one has a single negative word to say about him, except that he might be past his prime.

Barely.

He is generous and kind, spending most if not all of his spare time giving back to someone in some way. He founded GrandKids, an organization dedicated to keeping children healthy & educated.

He is also the only person on earth allowed to love Lucas Duda this much. The We Follow Lucas Duda Instagram -- an Instagram account created solely for stalking Lucas Duda around the Mets clubhouse -- lived and died with him.

Lastly, he has excellent taste in music.

https://twitter.com/cgrand3/status/932310031147720704

Yolmer Sánchez
Team: Chicago White Sox
Debut: July 13, 2014

What's to love? The Gatorade-obsessed outfielder has a lot of personality. :)

He's fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1mTeUFKiyE

Has lots of love for his teammates.

He won the Heart & Hustle Award in July, and the White Sox vice president stated that he "brings all the things that embody this award to the field, clubhouse, bus and team plane every single day." It doesn't get much better than that.

Andrew McCutchen
Team: San Francisco Giants
Debut: June 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheCUTCH22/status/485442384730152960

What's to love? Cutch is wonderful, on and off the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1SotwmfR4c

He is loved by Pirates and Giants fans alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sULLThV11E

He wrote what is still (at least, imho) one of the best Players Tribune articles out there, about how hard it is for disadvantaged kids to get into baseball.

Also, perhaps most importantly, he's still got it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNofYM1i8rE

Current Rankings

quote:

21. Curtis Granderson, Yolmer Sánchez, Andrew McCutchen
22. James Paxton, Paul Goldschmidt, Noah Syndergaard
23. Wilmer Flores, Enrique Hernández, Sean Doolittle, Shohei Ohtani, Archie Bradley, Jason Heyward, Ozzie Albies, Trea Turner, Brent Suter, Evan Gattis
24. Blake Snell, John Axford, Justin Verlander, Albert Pujols
25. Matt Chapman, Wilson Ramos, Yangervis Solarte, Stephen Piscotty, Brandon Nimmo, Adam Wainwright, Jesús Aguilar, José Ramírez

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 10, 2018

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Shin Soo Choo? That's another strange one to me.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Popete posted:

Shin Soo Choo? That's another strange one to me.

Yeah, Wikipedia helped me with that one. I had no idea about his drunk-driving arrest.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I mean that is pretty lovely but there are plenty of other more recent instances of guys with drunks driving incidents. Im always curious why anyone in particular hates a player who has mostly faded into obscurity on a non-competitive team.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#20 Most Hated - 5 points

Miguel Cabrera
Team: Detroit Tigers
Debut: June 20, 2003

What's to hate? He has had a pretty gnarly last couple of seasons, with his 2017 involving a bench-clearing fight with Austin Romine and his 2018 being already over after a slew of injuries.

Mike Moustakas
Team: Kansas City Royals Milwaukee Brewers
Debut: June 10, 2011

What's to hate? I really feel like I'm cheating whenever I say that I don't know, but... :shrug: I look for rivalries in the posters' favorite votes, I look for controversies in the news, I look for mean tweets, I swear I'm trying, but I can not figure it out here.

Dallas Keuchel
Team: Houston Astros
Debut: June 17, 2012

What's to hate? He dissed the Cubs out of loving nowhere, for one.

He also was apparently overheard talking about being happy that he wouldn't have to deal with fans after a game that he pitched, which I can see pissing people off, despite its validity.

Current Rankings

quote:

20. Miguel Cabrera, Mike Moustakas, Dallas Keuchel
23. Christian Vásquez, Luke Gregerson, Pablo Sandoval, Andrew Benintendi, Noah Syndergaard, Cole Hamels, Fernando Rodney
24. Dansby Swanson, Chris Sale, Lucas Giolito, Justin Wilson, Tommy Pham, Justin Turner, Giancarlo Stanton, Brett Gardner

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#20 Most Loved - 11 points

Carlos Gómez
Team: Tampa Bay Rays
Debut: May 13, 2007

What's to love? He's gone from #22 most hated in 2017 to #20 most loved in 2018 -- what's changed? Well, he's doing better this year, to the point that drug testers are starting to hassle him. Good on him for speaking out about it too.

Carlos Gómez posted:

I am not afraid. Do all the tests that you want. Keep doing it to me. But I say it clearly, it's not random, because it's not. And I'm not going to keep quiet, because I've earned my position here.

He's also a funny man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PwR1Yk2Z8s

And he likes to interact with fans during games.

He is so well-liked that people are literally still mad at Brian McCann for yelling at him (and José Fernández too, to be fair) once five years ago, which makes me wonder why the hell he was ever on the hated list to begin with.

Alex Bregman
Debut: July 25, 2016

What's to love? He's a World Series champ, a World Baseball Classic gold medalist, and an All-Star MVP, and he's only 24. Never mind that he got knocked out of the 2018 Home Run Derby immediately -- he has otherwise had a VERY impressive run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjsVqjlMj0

Not to mention that he has a fiery personality that, despite the occasional frat-douchiness, is hard to dislike. Dude is living the dream, and so he's very enthusiastic -- how can you take that from him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Xr4_ukNl8

Current Rankings

quote:

20. Carlos Gómez, Alex Bregman
23. Wilmer Flores, Enrique Hernández, Sean Doolittle, Shohei Ohtani, Archie Bradley, Jason Heyward, Ozzie Albies, Trea Turner, Brent Suter, Evan Gattis
25. Matt Chapman, Wilson Ramos, Yangervis Solarte, Stephen Piscotty, Brandon Nimmo, Adam Wainwright, Jesús Aguilar, José Ramírez

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lol if you put Bud Norris on your least faves as a Cards hater (he broke their morale) or a Cards lover (he helped get Matheny canned).

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#19 Most Hated - 6 points

Tim Beckham
Team: Baltimore Orioles
Debut: September 19, 2013

What's to hate? Beckham committed 20 errors last year for the Rays, the second most errors in the AL. Then he was magically fixed once the Orioles snagged him. That must be frustrating for a Rays fan.

Yuli Gurriel
Debut: NPB: June 8, 2014 MLB: August 21, 2016

What's to hate? Slanting his eyes and calling Yu Darvish "chinito" ("little Chinese boy" in Spanish) in conversation during a World Series game despite knowing that such a term & such a gesture would be offensive.

Craig Kimbrel
Team: Boston Red Sox
Debut: May 7, 2010

What's to hate? Causing loads and loads of trouble for the Jays, I assume?

Eric Hosmer
Team: San Diego Padres
Debut: May 6, 2011

What's to hate?

The Walrus last year posted:

i voted for pedroia and hosmer in large part due to their punchable faces

Hosmer's face has not changed much in the past year. :shrug:

Mike Fiers
Team: Detroit Tigers Oakland Athletics
Debut: September 14, 2011

What's to hate? Hitting Giancarlo Stanton in the face in 2014, then hitting him again in 2018 and then blaming Stanton for having an understandably negative reaction.

Mike Fiers posted:

The way he handled it, I think it was kind of childish. Anybody knows I'm not throwing at him. He's going to act how he's going to act. It kind of shows his character, because obviously I wasn't throwing at him.

Current Rankings

quote:

19. Tim Beckham, Yuli Gurriel, Craig Kimbrel, Eric Hosmer, Mike Fiers

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Finally there's no tie! :toot:

#19 Most Loved - 12 points

Mookie Betts
Debut: June 29, 2014

What's to love? Mookie Betts is handsome and good. Occasionally his imperfection shows, but he doesn't let it get him down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RG0RGKBAkw

In addition to his two Gold Gloves, one Silver Slugger, and three All-Star appearances, he now has a cycle on his resume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBSOVLeYJS0

I mentioned his bowling career in last year's favorites post. Since then, he has bowled yet another perfect game, because he's cool like that.

And did I mention that he's handsome? :allears:

Current Rankings

quote:

19. Mookie Betts

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Where'd everybody go? :confused:

#18 Most Hated - 7 points

Brandon Nimmo
Team: New York Mets
Debut: June 26, 2016

What's to hate? Brandon Nimmo never, ever, ever, ever, ever stops smiling. EVER. I can see his personality being annoyingly chipper to someone who either needs a little bit of edge/darkness in their lives or has a cuteness limit that has already been reached by Wilmer Flores.

Aaron Judge
Team: New York Yankees
Debut: August 13, 2016

What's to hate? Well, he's injured at the moment, but he WAS terrorizing the AL East with his unrelenting bat.

Johnny Cueto
Team: San Francisco Giants
Debut: April 3, 2008

What's to hate? Changed/ruined Jason LaRue's life by kicking him in the head.

Current Rankings

quote:

18. Brandon Nimmo, Aaron Judge, Johnny Cueto

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Aug 16, 2018

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#18 Most Loved - 12 points

Kevin Pillar
Team: Toronto Blue Jays
Debut: August 14, 2013

What's to love? He's an outstanding fielder, to the point that I'm genuinely shocked that he doesn't have a Gold Glove yet. Maybe they have different standards than I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lp7jBIjo0s

In 2017, he called Jason Motte an anti-gay slur after getting struck out, but he owned it and was (at least apparently) sincere in his apology. He was suspended for two games and donated his forfeited salary to PFLAG & You Can Play.

https://twitter.com/KPILLAR4/status/865269119192633345

Current Rankings

quote:

18. Kevin Pillar
19. Mookie Betts

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 12, 2018

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I honestly thought that Mookie would have ranked higher, but, he was on my list, so at least he made it?

Also I don't know about Hosmer and Moustakas being hated other then they left the Royals, which has more to do with Scott Boras being a garbage agent that cost the Royals hard this year and likely the next few as well. I believe he was holding out to make a little more money for sending Hosmer going from one destined to lose team to another. The offered contracts were pretty similar, and the trickle down effect for his other clients and the teams they played for hurt everyone. Case in point: Moose, among others.

Okay, staying positive, I still have a couple of dogs in this race! Love the thread every year!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Aug 12, 2018

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

YeahTubaMike posted:

Where'd everybody go? :confused:

To Colorado for a wedding but I'm back now!

Going back to Granderson, he's a native Chicagoan who does a ton of charity work here for inner-city kids. He's a great person, but all I can think about is game 4 of last year's NLCS when he was the beneficiary of one of the worst ump calls in history. :argh:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Curtis Granderson seems like a genuinely nice dude and I wish I would have remembered to put him on my favourite list.

I even recently changed my swing to mimic Granderson a bit.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mookie is one of the few Red Sox I can stand and thats impressive considering my long standing hate for all the sawks considering im a jays fan.

Also he could be a near pro bowler, and that is the coolest in my books.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

zapplez posted:

Mookie is one of the few Red Sox I can stand and thats impressive considering my long standing hate for all the sawks considering im a jays fan.

Also he could be a near pro bowler, and that is the coolest in my books.

yeah I agree with this 100% but I still forgot to put him on my list lol

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I’m pleasantly surprised that Yolmer made it that high. He’s great and all but there are very few people who follow the White Sox based on posts in the GDT and N/V threads.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Popete posted:

Curtis Granderson seems like a genuinely nice dude and I wish I would have remembered to put him on my favourite list.

I even recently changed my swing to mimic Granderson a bit.

Curtis Granderson only made it onto the list as a result of my #1 vote. So damned underrated as a human being.

Pancakes posted:

I’m pleasantly surprised that Yolmer made it that high. He’s great and all but there are very few people who follow the White Sox based on posts in the GDT and N/V threads.

I had never heard of him before your vote, and I was worried that the post about him was going to look like poo poo because I loved Grandy and Cutch so much already in comparison.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Favorite
1. Javier Baez
2. Kris Bryant
3. Freddie Freeman
4. Mike Trout
5. Aaron Judge
6. Jose Altuve
7. Jon Lester
8. Ozzie Albies
9. Shohei Ohtani
10. Carl Edwards, JR, aka CJ Edwards

Most Hated
1. Jose Reyes
2. Jake Arrieta
3. Bud Norris
4. Yadier Molina
5. Eric Hosmer
6. Mike Moustakas
7. Logan Morrison
8. Julio Teheran - someone hit the nail on the head. He was way overrated by Braves fans and now he's just the most frustrating player in baseball to try to understand.
9. Ryan Braun
10. Tommy Pham - Actually, I wish him well now that he's out of the NL Central. I just needed somebody that seems to kill the Cubs to round out my ballot. I'm not saying that's backed by evidence.

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Pancakes posted:

I'd post more but the team can be drat hard to watch this season

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#17 Most Hated - 8 points

Dustin Pedroia
Debut: August 22, 2006

What's to hate? I'm shocked to learn that there is apparently a whole rear end forum about Dustin Pedroia sucking. Also,

The Walrus last year posted:

i voted for pedroia and hosmer in large part due to their punchable faces

:shrug: Can't argue with that.

Current Rankings

quote:

17. Dustin Pedroia

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#17 Most Loved - 14 points

Max Scherzer
Team: Washington Nationals
Debut: April 29, 2008

What's to love? Max Scherzer is in the running for the NL Cy Young this year. He is the only person who is allowed to win the NL CY over Jacob deGrom without upsetting me. He already has three though, two of which are from the past two years -- they should give someone else a chance. :colbert:

I get it if they won't though.

Max Scherzer is an amazing pitcher who is, at the very least, a little bit insane.

That said, he & his wife get things done off the field, with his wife acting as ambassador for anti-human trafficking nonprofit organization Polaris and the both of them being involved with Humane Rescue Alliance. They care! It owns.

Just a side note that I couldn't really fit in anywhere else -- his baby looks creepily exactly like him.

Anthony Rizzo
Team: Chicago Cubs
Debut: June 9, 2011

What's to love? He beat cancer and started a foundation dedicated to researching cancer & helping its victims. And if that's not enough, he's an excellent first baseman (he won the Fielding Bible award in 2016) with a 0.00 ERA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aJgdRk28Bo

And he is apparently quite huggable. :3:

Sure he tried to kill Elias Díaz earlier this year, but no one was seriously injured and all is forgiven.

quote:

17. Max Scherzer, Anthony Rizzo
18. Kevin Pillar
19. Mookie Betts

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I had never seen a picture of Scherzer's baby before, and after just reading that he looks like him, I was a little disappointed to see he didn't have two different colored eyes as well, as rare as that is.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
His baby is a girl.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

What's to hate? Causing loads and loads of trouble for the Jays, I assume?

Also that stupid loving pose.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

YeahTubaMike posted:

Manny Machado
Team: Baltimore Orioles Los Angeles Dodgers
Debut: August 9, 2012

What's to hate? Terrorized the AL East for six damned years.

Also probably because he got really mad at Josh Donaldson for tagging him and then tried to decapitate him with a bat the next day

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Patrick Spens posted:

Also that stupid loving pose.

He was on my list because of this

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That Samardjdza stuff was interesting to read. What a prick.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

His baby is a girl.

Ah my bad I didn't really pay any attention other then a quick glance at the eyes.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#16 Most Hated - 9 points

Javier Báez
Debut: August 5, 2014

What's to hate? It is not clear. I did see someone in one of the N/V threads talking about how his infamous catch in that one WBC game was bad fundies rather than smooth coolness, so I guess his lack of fundies/loose attitude could be bothersome to some.

Current Rankings

quote:

16. Javier Báez
17. Dustin Pedroia

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I promise that was not me. I like Javy.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
#16 Most Loved - 15 points

Kyle Schwarber
Debut: June 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/BiasedBunter/status/893195083356524544

He's a fat guy who rakes, that's more than enough for SAS. Granted, he lost 30 pounds before this season, but still.

He's got ice in his veins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnmFfNLNPQ8

And I just generally assume that his performance in the 2016 World Series is still fresh in this Cubs-y forum's mind (in case anyone has forgotten, .412 batting average & .500 OBP).

What's to love?

Yadier Molina
Team: St. Louis Cardinals
Debut: June 3, 2004

What's to love? The person who voted for him will riot if he doens't make the Hall Of Fame, and I will join them. Yadier Molina is loving legendary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtglIQh-AY

Adam Wainwright posted:

He's a human vacuum behind the plate. The only thing you have to think about is making the pitch, because you know Yadi's going to catch whatever you throw.

Mike Matheny posted:

He’s a quick study. But at the same time, [pitchers] tend to just follow him. We do put them in Yadi’s hands.

He is widely considered to be one the best defensive catchers of all time, so it's no wonder the Cardinals would put this level of trust in him.

And despite being a baseball god, he still takes time to goof off with the kiddos.

Current Rankings

quote:

16. Kyle Schwarber, Yadier Molina
17. Max Scherzer, Anthony Rizzo
18. Kevin Pillar
19. Mookie Betts

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 15, 2018

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Its mostly that he's insanely overrated because he's a cub

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HOW loving DARE ANYBODY

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

YeahTubaMike posted:

#16 Most Hated - 9 points

Javier Báez

Reveal yourselves you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Poque posted:

HOW loving DARE ANYBODY

You get the torches, I'll get the pitchforks.

• Locked thread