Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

kalensc posted:

Weird, app redownloaded Nexus Ep2 (created second file of it) in addition to Jason X. Wonder if that's just my end glitching during the refresh or something else.

Check the links for the Nexus ep. For me, episodes 1-8 of Nexus have 2 files in my app, and one of the links is broken for each one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It also happened to me. A dark omen

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"What, did Jay Mohr steal your girlfriend? What the gently caress was that?!"

WHM Live episodes are great.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

https://youtu.be/IebxXb9O5KU

Stuff like this makes me wish for more WHM fan content

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Soup du Jour posted:

jumps have been suspended, with that particular voice, is one of my fave moments

That riff and the Mr. Dominos concoction get a loooot of replays.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Someone came, I'm getting up!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

The guy that boo'd Ultima Online or whatever was sitting across the table from me at the show.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Soup du Jour posted:

I posted this before, but it’s worth reposting:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzm49SIednw

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Soup du Jour posted:

I don't even know why I'm laughing, but I am

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Going through the archive, so much gold. Chopping Mall has got to be in their top five all time.

She’s All That is a great episode, I forgot it accidentally got into Ghoul Patrol territory by poking fun at Paul Walker, Robin Williams, and Brittany Murphy in the first half hour (released in mid-2013, still weird coincidence.)

Body Parts is so darn good. I was rewinding the part when they discuss the guy with a serial killer arm transplant getting kicked out of his house, and taking an answering machine with him and recording an outgoing message “in exile.”

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Going through the archive, so much gold. Chopping Mall has got to be in their top five all time.

She’s All That is a great episode, I forgot it accidentally got into Ghoul Patrol territory by poking fun at Paul Walker, Robin Williams, and Brittany Murphy in the first half hour (released in mid-2013, still weird coincidence.)

Body Parts is so darn good. I was rewinding the part when they discuss the guy with a serial killer arm transplant getting kicked out of his house, and taking an answering machine with him and recording an outgoing message “in exile.”

Every now and then the line "Are you kidding me, this guy shows up in his duster with his weird hand and his blown-out oops mullet? He'd be Fox Mulder's best friend" from the Body Parts episode will randomly pop into my head and give me a chuckle.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I'm ready for tonight

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ohrwurm posted:

I'm ready for tonight

my god that movie is so amazing

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

ohrwurm posted:

I'm ready for tonight

I really hope they don't wait to long to release this one on the feed, because this movie is insane in all the best ways.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I think it's coming out at the end of the month. Tank Girl should be next week

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Such a good show, great riffs, great tangents, lots of “PIG!”

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Andrews impression of Cathy Moriarty in the Casper episode kills me.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Hockles posted:

I think it's coming out at the end of the month. Tank Girl should be next week

That’s what big daddy says

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Is there a film I could recommend next listener request to ensure 90 minutes of Giuliani impressions? I just love them so much.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

How can anyone predict that? Most of their shtick and impressions are just pulled at random, but that's why I like them. Every episode of WHM is a wildcard. You never know what's gonna come your way.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

It's why Bronson movies are the perfect ones for me, because I love that accent/impression.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Hockles posted:

It's why Bronson movies are the perfect ones for me, because I love that accent/impression.

Same for me and the Jesse Ventura impressions. Especially when they make go into rambling monologues like in Demolition Man.

"I was supposed to get a role in Black Panther but that phone ain't ringing"

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Hockles posted:

I like that half the time they're doing an impression of that one shopkeeper character from the Simpsons that sounds like Bronson

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Over the weekend, Stephen King's Graveyard Shift was paired with Thinner. I'm definitely throwing Graveyard Shift at them next time they have listener request month. 90's Stephen King movies just seem too perfect for WHM, and hopefully there's another story that involves Cabin and fish.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I like that half the time they're doing an impression of that one shopkeeper character from the Simpsons that sounds like Bronson

I haven't gone through all of the back catalog, but I think the guy was originally the trampoline stunt guy from Planet of the Apes.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

The Tank Girl episode was magical. Goddamn.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

GrandpaPants posted:

The Tank Girl episode was magical. Goddamn.

Yeah it's an instant favorite. I didn't know how much I needed kangaroo cum jokes.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Hockles posted:

I haven't gone through all of the back catalog, but I think the guy was originally the trampoline stunt guy from Planet of the Apes.

There's a recurring Simpsons character who has a lot of minor working class jobs who sounds like Charles Bronson and I THINK that's who they're doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1GRBjUEHck

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

The Vosgian Beast posted:

There's a recurring Simpsons character who has a lot of minor working class jobs who sounds like Charles Bronson and I THINK that's who they're doing

Yup! Exactly who I was talking about. I just meant that is the first I heard of their version of the character into the episodes.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Have the guys or any listener recs ever mentioned Fortress? I might have to call that one in for the next request month. I watched some of it last night for the first time since I was a kid and I forgot how insane it was. And I totally forgot that it was Lambert! I gotta hear some riffs on 'intestinators'.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Ror posted:

Have the guys or any listener recs ever mentioned Fortress? I might have to call that one in for the next request month. I watched some of it last night for the first time since I was a kid and I forgot how insane it was. And I totally forgot that it was Lambert! I gotta hear some riffs on 'intestinators'.

I have seen it and it would be great episode but I am still calling in mean guns

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
The Nexus: still good. The new logo that just popped on the Patreon: not so hot on it!

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

END ME SCOOB posted:

The Nexus: still good. The new logo that just popped on the Patreon: not so hot on it!

At least I can tell the two feeds apart now.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

END ME SCOOB posted:

The new logo that just popped on the Patreon: not so hot on it!

the first time i saw it i was like "ow, my eyes!"

Violator
May 15, 2003

I’m surprised they haven’t had the guy who does their event posters make something for their art. I think those were usually pretty sharp.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

The latest Cobra episode is real good. A real batch of A+ live episodes this tween-season.

Also, I heard through a grapevine that the first episode of next season will be the Flintstones film.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
their Stallone impressions are always really amusing to me so I dug this ep a lot.

Though Eric's always seems like it's gonna verge on his Trump one. Which hey, I ain't complain'.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

DoubleCakes posted:

Also, I heard through a grapevine that the first episode of next season will be the Flintstones film.

Be still my heart.

For every genuinely clever joke in The Flintstones, there are two absolutely buried in fremdschämen. If nobody fucks up LRM this year, maybe we'll get a Viva Rock Vegas episode too.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Inkspot posted:

Be still my heart.

For every genuinely clever joke in The Flintstones, there are two absolutely buried in fremdschämen. If nobody fucks up LRM this year, maybe we'll get a Viva Rock Vegas episode too.

Halle Berry's sexy secretary character in The Flintstones is named Sharon Stone

I will give you time to stop guffawing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

That Viva Rock Vegas is better than the first Flintstones movie. Among other things there's that scene where Betty mistakes Barney for cheating on her and when that Mick Jagger character comforts her and says he would never cheat on her... "Except on the road, on the road doesn't count..." and I think about the joke a lot.