Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BksOhTBlSzd/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I Sent the paperwork, going to text my landlord today, ordered some training books and bought a cheap rear end hair clipper because I got to start saving more money.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Bogey's ears, feat. Bogey:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Trabant posted:

Bogey's ears, feat. Bogey:

The pythagorean theorem was invented to quantify these ears

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

B O Y E

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Beautiful Bogey! And beautiful ears

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i love ikaros

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Sleep well my friend

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

No dog pics in this post; just wanted to ask a quick question. Is it normal to want to boop your recliner and give it scritches?

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Good cammo, good doggo

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/QuickTempaa/status/1029201899226976256?s=19

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Update on my newest not-dog. Tank the almost four month old kitten has taken ownership of the house and bullies both the 5 year old corgi and 2 year old cat. She and Hector get along fabulously. They play and cuddle with each other like they’ve been together for years. Dakota whines about her but has accepted her generally and doesn’t complain as much when she’s on my lap. She’s been glued to me since surgery and has been helping me to recover.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Roscoe has no shame.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

You looked

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Good eyebrows on that dog

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Roscoe!!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Pro click:

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=q0NhbaN&v=LOyHMftfbGA

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Can you please leave me alone and just let me go chew my bone that would be great

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Pluto is getting so big!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Yooooooo pluto

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Thwomp posted:

Pluto is getting so big!

I'm ded from cute

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

not to be too cryptic or whatever, but snug your pups when you can. when poo poo goes south, it does so with the quickness.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Mochi and Colby sharing their love of pulling apart shrubbery and chomping on it.

Looks like little dude is worm free and good to go. He's almost house trained and has finally figured out stairs so he's now underfoot at all times.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

the escape goat posted:

not to be too cryptic or whatever, but snug your pups when you can. when poo poo goes south, it does so with the quickness.

:ohdear:

I want you to know that Apollo's getting extra belly-rubs tonight.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Still can't reasonably have a real dog right now.

I just downloaded 70GB and reinstalled GTA V because I read there is a dog park in the game.
Did not disappoint.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

nullscan posted:

Mochi and Colby sharing their love of pulling apart shrubbery and chomping on it.

Looks like little dude is worm free and good to go. He's almost house trained and has finally figured out stairs so he's now underfoot at all times.

Mochi is in my top 3 of gip dogs

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Early morning photos so they’re a little grainy...

Lemmy: Hey human can you do a pup a solid?

Yeeeeah that’s the stuff.

We’re finding that Lemmy is very vocal, both in terms of barking (which we’re working on), but also all kinds of noises in between; grunts, whines, snorts, etc. When he yawns you can hear him two rooms away.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

the escape goat posted:

Lando got extra snugs and loves today, and yeah- all of my best four-legged friends were down and out pretty quick.

gently caress. I just realized this is the 13th anniversary of my old dog Bacchus’s passing. He’s been gone longer than he was alive, but I still think of him every day. When I first got Lando, I talked to Bacchus and told him I’d take as good of care of Lando as I did him, and for him to watch over Lando and help him be a good boy. I’m an agnostic who tilts toward atheism, but I do believe in Doggy Heaven. They’re the only species who deserve that.

I’m gonna go pet Lando again.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Bacchus is a dope af name

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

He was a dope AF doggy, for that matter.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fuuuuuck that's dope

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Great dogs on this page. And all the other pages. But this page is great.

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Merton Blask posted:

Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.

It meant that he could take a dope picture of his dope dog so the rest of it could see it and be enriched by the experience!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Picture taken after the first time he went into the drink. He freaked out, I hauled him back up, he stayed in my lap for like twenty minutes before he went back to exploring and trying to drink the stuff.

The second time he went into the drink, he knew to get his paws on the boat so I could more easily haul him in. He's a good boy!

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018
cute)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

ded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018
:syoon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!