Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

OldAlias posted:

he’s loving his telephone?

are you aware of which subforum you're in ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Furia posted:

Am I going to learn lenovo is a chinese spy machine today

Please no :smithicide:

it's an android phone, running google's os and services, so yes, it's spying on you, and it's made by lenovo, a chinese company.

so it technically matches the criteria

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

what the gently caress is with dweebs and insisting on continuing to use this term

yeah, I haven’t rocked that phrase in a long time.

oh, poo poo.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
ive been rocking this as my daily driver for the last three months, probably going to pull the trigger on the pixel 3, it looks like a nice piece of kit.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

elmer chud posted:

...daily driver...pull the trigger...nice piece of kit

drat......

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I got it with a slickdeals rebate, I’ll actually be making money when I flip it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the plot to Nate Dogg and Warren G's "Regulate" is wildly unrealistic

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lmao of course it's somehow apple's fault

bull3964 posted:

Well, the OG Pixels supported Apple signaling which allowed you to get 2.4a on an A charger with an A-C cable. It's possible that's what broke there.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

virtueapple signaling

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Well yeah if you use an Apple to Crap cable it’s only gonna work as well as it is

which is not very well

but based on Android metrics of “My new phone works loving O-face top. notch. If it had a stable Bluetooth stack/built in SD-card RAID/the ability to join me in an extended Sitz bath without hardware failure, I’d buy three so I’d be rocking this model for the next 24 months” it’s probably forgivable trifling.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

lmao of course it's somehow apple's fault

quick charging didnt break on my pixel 1 but i suspect its because i only use apple macbook chargers to charge it

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

indigi posted:

the plot to Nate Dogg and Warren G's "Regulate" is wildly unrealistic

IT WAS A KNOWN FACT

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

You Am I posted:

IT WAS A KNOWN FACT

it was a known fact that nate dogg had moves but warren g was a little punk rear end bitch needing help over and over again in that song

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sniep posted:

it was a known fact that nate dogg had moves but warren g was a little punk rear end bitch needing help over and over again in that song

YUP

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sniep posted:

true, nate did find the girls and kill all the dudes sticking warren up so he was definitely mvp that night.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

graph posted:

what the gently caress is with dweebs and insisting on continuing to use this term

it sounds better than saying

"i'm still using the old phone that isn't very good that I spent $700 on, money i could honestly really use right now, but because of my impulsive spending on electronic toys i don't actually need, i can't really afford to upgrade to the new device, which i would like to do"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

how about “ I’m still slinging this shitbox”?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
'still fuckin' this chicken'

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
⚡ rapidly discharging

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Zamujasa posted:

⚡ rapidly discharging
:gizz:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
phones will fill the emptiness inside me

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

also cocks

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I use an ad-free, open-source Android app called SimpleSSHD that implements a Dropbear SSH server. Being able to SSH into your phone and wirelessly perform an incremental rsync backup of all your photos and data is life-changing compared to the hell that is cables and the MTP protocol.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Maximum Leader posted:

I use an ad-free, open-source Android app called SimpleSSHD that implements a Dropbear SSH server. Being able to SSH into your phone and wirelessly perform an incremental rsync backup of all your photos and data is life-changing compared to the hell that is cables and the MTP protocol.

source your quotes

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Maximum Leader posted:

the russians used a pencil.

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

my phone cost $50 and since it's a flip phone it is very easy to gently caress and cum in

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

also im thinking about getting an asus, it's like half as much as the equivalent samsong.

also lol at anyone expecting the official google phone to not be a piece of poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

asus phone. lmao.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

rule 36

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

asus phonEEE. lmao.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

enjoy your padfone op

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer
how can asus make badass everything and then full on tubgirl poo poo themselves when it comes to a phone idgi

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Maximum Leader posted:

lmfao

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

ProjektorBoy posted:

asus make bad everything and then full on tubgirl poo poo themselves when it comes to a phone

fixed

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the republic of gamers

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like repugnant of gamers

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

HoboMan posted:

also im thinking about getting an asus, it's like half as much as the equivalent samsong.

also lol at anyone expecting the official google phone to not be a piece of poo poo

is it a pad or is it a phone in a pad?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

thank you.

asus is poo poo. they make garbage products. the phone is not an outlier

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

infernal machines posted:

thank you.

asus is poo poo. they make garbage products. the phone is not an outlier

fun fact: asus (ASUSTEK) has a sister company that was spun off from it, that does contract manufacturing of electronics. its name is pegatron.

peg-asus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Endless Mike posted:

is it a pad or is it a phone in a pad?

stylus headset: pick up calls in style