Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

tangy yet delightful posted:

What buns does Jesus buy to serve with Costco 1/4 all beef hot dogs? Because this disciple couldn't find any buns in the church today.

Schmidt Awesome Rolls with a semolina topping or whatever the heck they call them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i have a zojirushi and and instant pot and use both all the time... haven't tried rice in the instant pot, but most recently i got some wild coho salmon from costco, wrapped it in a parchment paper pouch with salt, pepper, lemon slices, onions, garlic and a little olive oil, put the pouch on the steamer rack with a little water and cooked it on low pressure for 10 minutes, came out amazing and i did it outside on the patio to avoid fishing up the house

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
if costco is church, costco website is like... jehovah's witnesses

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
We like the website it usually has a better selection of furniture than does our local store.

Things I can buy on the website that my church doesn't currently have in stock -
- Nintendo Switch, XBox One X
- A Jacuzzi
- A gun safe
- Additional sizes and colors of the unbelievably cheap clothing my family wears literally every day
- Siemens electric car charger
- A DIY Solar Installation kit
- A 3 mo supply of meals in a bag
- Caskets
- A 75# cheese wheel
- Several kinds of chicken coops and greenhouses

PBUC, and PUBC.com

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Got some cauliflower crust veggie pizza from the Costco frozen section and let me tell you it's real good. Tasty, crunchy thin crust pizza. Cooked it for 14-15 mins at the recommended temp.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

We like the website it usually has a better selection of furniture than does our local store.

Things I can buy on the website that my church doesn't currently have in stock -
- Nintendo Switch, XBox One X
- A Jacuzzi
- A gun safe
- Additional sizes and colors of the unbelievably cheap clothing my family wears literally every day
- Siemens electric car charger
- A DIY Solar Installation kit
- A 3 mo supply of meals in a bag
- Caskets
- A 75# cheese wheel
- Several kinds of chicken coops and greenhouses

PBUC, and PUBC.com

So mostly junk?

The website is indeed trash

luchajones fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Aug 15, 2018

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Olanphonia posted:

Got some cauliflower crust veggie pizza from the Costco frozen section and let me tell you it's real good. Tasty, crunchy thin crust pizza. Cooked it for 14-15 mins at the recommended temp.

I tried this for the first time last night. It was surprisingly delicious, and less than 500 calories for half the pizza.

PBUC

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

luchajones posted:

So mostly junk?

The website is indeed trash

Go ahead and pay retail for a casket then.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

costco.com can be a little janky, but costcotravel.com is rock solid.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

The costco site is great, I hop on and order a 30-day bucket of freeze dried emergency food every 1st and my shopping is done for the month!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Squashy Nipples posted:

costco.com can be a little janky, but costcotravel.com is rock solid.

This is the truth. The last minute cruise deals are pretty drat amazing; when I lived 2 blocks from one of the Alaska cruise terminals it was really easy to decide on Thursday or Friday that I was taking the next week off on vacation

naem
May 29, 2011

FCKGW posted:

The costco site is great, I hop on and order a 30-day bucket of freeze dried emergency food every 1st and my shopping is done for the month!

Do, you live in a bunker

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I was glad to see Costco has some new running shoes but they don't have size 13, so sad.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

naem posted:

Do, you live in a bunker

LOL look at this scrub that missed the Kirkland bunker sale.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Nfcknblvbl posted:

I was glad to see Costco has some new running shoes but they don't have size 13, so sad.

Sometimes they only have even sizes once you get into the bigger sizes. It's real annoying, but the lord works in mysterious ways.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Olanphonia posted:

Why does it have so many carbs? I compared the other pizzas on the shelf, and the cauliflower crust still had something like 80% of the carbs of the regular crust pizzas.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

GORDON posted:

Why does it have so many carbs? I compared the other pizzas on the shelf, and the cauliflower crust still had something like 80% of the carbs of the regular crust pizzas.

Because it's marketed to trendy gluten free rather than trendy low carb/keto.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if costco is church, costco website is like... jehovah's witnesses

I think the Direct TV guy would be the Jehovah's Witness.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Yeah but if you say "already am one!" To a Jehovah's Witness, they don't leave you alone.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Hello everyone I went to Costco today and spent under $100 AMA

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Metaline posted:

Cool just the 1/4lb All Beef Hot Dog with 20oz Soda with Free Refill, then.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Metaline posted:

whats wrong?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Metaline posted:

Only 100 bucks eh

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

FormatAmerica posted:

Cool just the 1/4lb All Beef Hot Dog with 20oz Soda with Free Refill, then.

I partook of communion today. They didn't have vanilla frozen yogurt, so I decided to go with a churro instead. It was pretty dang good.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

I only got what was on the list. I don’t know what happened!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Infidel Castro posted:

I partook of communion today. They didn't have vanilla frozen yogurt, so I decided to go with a churro instead. It was pretty dang good.

Ask sometime if they'll make you a fresh churro. They are loving incredible when fresh, but they don't get ordered that much so they mostly just sit under a heat lamp getting stale. I also wouldn't be amazed if they were removed from the food court sometime soon-ish given the change in menu recently.

I mean they're still good, which is a testament to their quality, but yeah. Get you a fresh 'ro.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Metaline posted:

I spent $10 yesterday. 8 on cereal and 2 at the food court

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I bought my fiance a Microsoft Surface Pro through Costco. It was 300 dollars off everywhere but at Costco it came with a pen and keyboard that wasn't bundled anywhere else for as low of a price. When we picked it up, I bought $120 worth of food. PBUC.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I got a churro once where they forgot to put the cinnamon sugar on it and oh boy it was bad.

Didn't notice til I was halfway to the car and I didn't care enough to go back.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
for a buck, I couldn't give any less of a poo poo

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

GORDON posted:

Iirc they use tapioca starch and rice flour to bind the cauliflower so the crust is just one big carb disc. It's healthier than a regular pizza but not, like, really healthy or anything.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Renegret posted:

I got a churro once where they forgot to put the cinnamon sugar on it and oh boy it was bad.

Sounds like every time I got a churro in Seattle, it's like they didn't know what the gently caress a churro was supposed to be.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Bucnasti posted:

Sounds like every time I got a churro in Seattle, it's like they didn't know what the gently caress a churro was supposed to be.

Well, Seattle is one of the whitest places in the US.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Renegret posted:

Renegret posted:

for a buck, I couldn't give any less of a poo poo

This is why we have Trump.

My Costco has not gotten the burger yet, despite the store manager saying we were going to get it in the next 60 days.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Flaggy posted:

My Costco has not gotten the burger yet, despite the store manager saying we were going to get it in the next 60 days.

The store manager at my Costco said a year ago that the burger was coming soon and I'm still waiting.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Metaline posted:

Look at the poors. I thought the $50 was to keep the riff-raff at Walmart?

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Jingleheimer posted:

The store manager at my Costco said a year ago that the burger was coming soon and I'm still waiting.

I blame QAnon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Look at the poors. I thought the $50 was to keep the riff-raff at Walmart?

I can make up the $50 just in gas savings alone. I'm single so I usually spend less than $100 per trip on essential foodstuffs and such things. Only time I go over $100 is for larger items.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

I can make up the $50 just in gas savings alone. I'm single so I usually spend less than $100 per trip on essential foodstuffs and such things. Only time I go over $100 is for larger items.

:same:

Although it's usually like $95. But some of the stuff I buy is expensive. Like those protein shakes are maybe $30 or something like that. A thing of zero calorie energy drinks is $20 something too. So just 2 protein drink packs and a pack of energy drinks is $80 right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Help. I have half a Costco peach pie ( SUCH BOUNTY) with a sell by date of 7/31/2018. It's been in the fridge the whole time. Is it safe to eat? Reheat and eat? Am I risking illness?