Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

cash crab posted:

It makes him look like a highly suspicious mushroom

Like, he is suspicious of someone, or he is a suspicious character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

cash crab posted:

suspicious mushroom

mods name change please

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

fisting by many posted:

I guess this was before Jordan Peterson made basic hygiene empowering

It took me forever to find this incredibly bizarre r/relationships post about a woman asking for counsel since discovering her boyfriend's Jordon Peterson daddy kink. I don't give a gently caress if it's satire or not, it still makes me laugh.

e: lmao, I got so excited I forgot to post it: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/808kcb/not_sure_if_i_f23_can_go_through_with_boyfriends/?st=JE7ZWDD2&sh=68f44874

cash crab has a new favorite as of 02:11 on Aug 17, 2018

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

It took me forever to find this incredibly bizarre r/relationships post about a woman asking for counsel since discovering her boyfriend's Jordon Peterson daddy kink. I don't give a gently caress if it's satire or not, it still makes me laugh.

e: lmao, I got so excited I forgot to post it: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/808kcb/not_sure_if_i_f23_can_go_through_with_boyfriends/?st=JE7ZWDD2&sh=68f44874

givin' her that jordamn peter, soooooooooon.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Is there no depth to which you won't sink, count olaf

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

This has gotten buried behind a bunch of poo poo that came after it, but jesus loving christ, how the gently caress is this a real person. He has several other videos of himself and it seems like he really looks that way in real life. I don't even understand how he's standing upright :wtc:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

DorkusMalorkus posted:

This has gotten buried behind a bunch of poo poo that came after it, but jesus loving christ, how the gently caress is this a real person. He has several other videos of himself and it seems like he really looks that way in real life. I don't even understand how he's standing upright :wtc:

It's Karen Carpenter's son.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Mammal Sauce posted:

It's Karen Carpenter's son.

:drat:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mercifully placed play button on that thumbnail.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Violet_Sky posted:

Guys I found the master race. :allears:

He's got a way to go to beat these fine Aryan specimens.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Which goons car is this

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Aug 17, 2018

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Yes that's a real shrimp. I've got nothing against shrimp but drat at least cut off the eyes and antennae.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Violet_Sky posted:

Which goons car is this

The real AUG is that shirt.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

RatHat posted:

Yes that's a real shrimp. I've got nothing against shrimp but drat at least cut off the eyes and antennae.

That's clearly a pastry. Are you blind?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Violet_Sky posted:

Which goons car is this

I have an uncle with a Mountain Dew addiction, but he switched to Diet Mountain Dew to be healthier about it. He would never drive this car, though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

ContraPoints calls JP daddy a lot in her video about why he's full of poo poo and a dumbass.

She also gets into the tub with a dummy with JPs face on it and pours milk on it. I want to imagine Peterson saw this and wept uncontrollably seeing a transwoman make sexy time with him.

text me a vag pic posted:

You should see the rest of it

You need to make your jerkoff room hidden

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

RatHat posted:

Just eat your small pastry while it watches.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

RatHat posted:

Needs the ring, otherwise clearly goatse

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

RatHat posted:

I need context, or an explanation. That is a shrimp clearly. Baked into a tortilla? What the hell is happening there? Is it some food I've never heard of, or am I going to end up like the small pastry person?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It's called Shrimp Senbei(cracker), that's all I know.

EDIT: http://www.kenhuntfood.com/2018/01/tako-senbei-japanese-seafood-crackers.html

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

To quote the article you just linked:

"Very unique kind of crackers!"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Okay, that does it. All AUG posters identifying as female need THE GODDESS gang tags.

Yeah okay

What does the tag look like?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

bony tony posted:

Yeah okay

What does the tag look like?

Any tag. All the tags. Whatever tag will talk to me, oh god please!!!!

I'm envisioning...the infamous Juliet guitar, pink background because :biotruths:? I'm hungover and this idea is probably bad.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I'm reading the recent updates from Romeo Rose and my god, it's just so sad. He is so detached from reality yet he has access to a computer? The girl he still pines for is like 62 and now he has no teeth at all? And he just keeps commenting on that page, yet here I am reading out of morbid fascination. So, who is the monster after all? :shrug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wanna eat a fossilized shrimp. Why can't the US get neat things like that?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I wanna eat a fossilized shrimp. Why can't the US get neat things like that?

Our food is supperiour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm posting this as a picture instead of a link because it's on par with the Steve Buscemi bikini except it's Gary Busey and there's no nudity left to be seen

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sponge Baathist posted:

I'm posting this as a picture instead of a link because it's on par with the Steve Buscemi bikini except it's Gary Busey and there's no nudity left to be seen

That's cursed

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

china bot posted:

Diet Mountain Dew...healthier...

I will never cease to be amazed at this mindset, especially given all the publications over the years about Diet being worse for you in many ways.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

This is the view from my apartment window.

It's 9:45am. The sun has not risen today. Does this herald the apocalypse? Do I need to go to work if the world ends? Real questions.

(It's smoke from wildfires, which is completely blacking out the sky. It's actually been getting darker since I woke up.)

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

RoboRodent posted:

It's 9:45am. The sun has not risen today. Does this herald the apocalypse? Do I need to go to work if the world ends? Real questions.

(It's smoke from wildfires, which is completely blacking out the sky. It's actually been getting darker since I woke up.)

Daytime has been cancelled, go back to sleep idiot

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RoboRodent posted:

I remember 5 or so years ago, when I still lived in Kansas, there were wildfires that made the sun change color.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I remember 5 or so years ago, when I still lived in Kansas, there were wildfires that made the sun change color.

I miss the sun.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RoboRodent posted:

I miss the sun.

DOn't cry for the sun, for it will be dead soon

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sun of birch.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

RoboRodent posted:

I know that's a reflection of your room in the window, but it really looks like you've got some giant Tyrell Corp Blade Runner megastructure in the background.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That drat smoke destroyed me. I get so nauseous from it. Why do I live in Western Canada. What a mistake.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Iron Crowned posted:

DOn't cry for the sun, for it will be dead soon

All those drat solar panels everywhere are gonna suck it dry!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Seattle went from wet and grey skies to itchy eyes and grey skies, so I don't miss what I don't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

T-man posted:

Seattle went from wet and grey skies to itchy eyes and grey skies, so I don't miss what I don't have.

Nonsense, it's August, it's always sunny from July 5th until August 30th in Seattle