Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Stroll owns and this charade that he has some flaw when Williams has produced an HRT level pile of dog poo poo for him to try and wrangle around is laughable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Filthy though it makes me feel to side with predditors, you must admit that being the Best of the Rest is a respectable title in F1

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

1500quidporsche posted:

Stroll owns and this charade that he has some flaw when Williams has produced an HRT level pile of dog poo poo for him to try and wrangle around is laughable.

He's garbage OP

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

Williams: "Do a hot lap set like this"
stroll *1min 8.5s*
ok..
stroll *1min 9.2s*
hmmm ok
stroll *1min 7.3s*
ah???
stroll *1min 10.2s*

The camera pulls back, panning to a frowning test engineer.
Claire: "What are you changing? It's all over the place"
Engineer: "Nothing"

The camera pulls back.
In the background, a white car is in the barrier. Fire starts to erupt.

"no, leave it" said a voice in a chair by Claire's side "the problem is being solved now"

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Lance will get on the podium at least twice in 2019 or I’ll eat a month :toxx:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

And I bet none of you trolls will toxx for the opposite.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm getting banned if Alonso doesn't win the title so you can take your "brave toxx" and shove it up your rear end.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

:toxx:

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
lmao i checked the standings and williams are dead last with 4 points

with a mercedes engine

how

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i really like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fDWC-zFwQ

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Interested to see how Big Zarco does on the KTM next year. I’m hoping for a few more average positions but I’m prepared for a French Fraud.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy through most of this season. And certainly nothing noteworthy from KTM either. Are Aprilia still in GP? I figure KTM will end up at their level. Technically in GP racing but not doing anything anyone will ever remember.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Aprilia are still there and MV Augusta joined Moto2, so there’s that.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Minto Took posted:

Interested to see how Big Zarco does on the KTM next year. I’m hoping for a few more average positions but I’m prepared for a French Fraud.

Zarco’s brain broke when he crashed out in France I think. I’m betting Olivera does well though, he kind of was nowhere and has built himself up into a championship contender.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy through most of this season. And certainly nothing noteworthy from KTM either. Are Aprilia still in GP? I figure KTM will end up at their level. Technically in GP racing but not doing anything anyone will ever remember.

I think KTM are taking the project pretty seriously, at least way more than Aprilia is. Tech 3 is getting factory bikes next year because they want to develop the bike faster.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i am already working on my lance stroll 2019 toxx as we speak

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
If you don't love Lance Stroll, you hate Formula 1.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I'm getting banned if Alonso doesn't win the title so you can take your "brave toxx" and shove it up your rear end.

The WEC title beckons.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Cactrot posted:

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

:toxx:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Max isn’t in this sport because his dad is rich...

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Lance stroll has been sabotaging Williams all season to give Force Stroll a leg up next year. Sir Otkin is just garbage, trying his hardest and still losing.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wiltsghost posted:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

The driver who has won every series he has competed in is garbage - a brainwrong.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Calling it now: since the Stronzo has shuffled off his mortal coil, Vettel's days are numbered. Stroll and LeClerc at Ferrari for 2020. You heard it first here folks @joesaward.blogpress.poo poo

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

the difference is Aprilia spend Minardi money on the GP program, whereas KTM has their money plus Red Bull cash to throw at developing the project. It's only their second year, but you'd imagine expectations rising in a year or two. They'll probably wind up just behind Honda, Ducati and Yamaha, whichever is weakest of those three, and ahead of Suzuki if their cubic dollar spend continues apace.

Zarco not only cracked under pressure but also dumped his long-time manager, sounds like he isn't as laser-focused on racing as before. That or the Yamaha has fallen that far back.

also rookie Sirotkin is faster than Stroll, and any other driver in the field (including Bobby K) would be even faster than both.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The KTM boss was talking about the program and how they'd had success in smaller categories but were annoyed that they were losing riders when they got to MotoGP. They felt like they were investing in all these young riders only to have them go to other manufacturers to help them develop their packages. The boss seems to be really into making it possible for riders to go from the beginning to the end of their career on a KTM. Also it means they can use their junior riders when they get to the bigger bike to help develop their Motogp program. KTM seems pretty serious and they've got Red Bull money behind them. It seems pretty obvious that Red Bull/KTM want to replicate Red Bull's F1 success.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

He's garbage OP

"Lance Stroll is good" is the laziest posting gimmic itt

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GramCracker posted:

"Lance Stroll is good" is the laziest posting gimmic itt

That's a very, very hard bar to clear.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I look forward to hearing how the sun is actually purple instead of orange and that McLaren is capable of building a competitive car

The sun “is” not any colour. Colours are a construct of the human brain to classify perceptions through our eyes, and we can’t look at the sun.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Speak for yourself, I look at the Sun. I started after seeing Chloe's video.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
horror crash at Indy

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

poty posted:

The sun “is” not any colour. Colours are a construct of the human brain to classify perceptions through our eyes, and we can’t look at the sun.

it sure is. you can see if it moves towards a WCC (get's more bright/silver) or away (get's more red/orange).

Don't ask me about pink and white, though, I'm only making this poo poo up

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

DoctorGonzo posted:

horror crash at Indy

Holy fuckballs. Driver was fully conscious and so on and so forth.

https://twitter.com/champwebdotnet/status/1031245882119860224

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

RIP Alonso next year

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

NtotheTC posted:

RIP Alonso next year

RIP Nando today as well. Well, RIP Toyota actually.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/both-toyotas-excluded-from-6h-silverstone/

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think the Williams team is fine and just needs to fix the two major flaws with the team which are that the car is dogshit and their drivers are dogshit.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah I do think their livery is ok

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think the Williams team is fine and just needs to fix the two major flaws with the team which are that the car is dogshit and their drivers are dogshit.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Lots of shittalking stroll without matching my month toxx for two podiums itt. Just goes to show how many trolls there are

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Fresh sausage, garlic, and habanero pizza. Always improving, unlike Their Stroll.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Guys I'm really mad that Becky Lynch lost. It's like Brazil 2007 but even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Hahaha Toyota is seriously going to lose the championship with no other competition in the class. Jackie Chan DC LMP2 LMP1Hy Champions 2018