Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

that last one, elon runs this it's encrypted. what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
huh, so elon musk is packing heat

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

elon runs bespoke encrypted irc lol

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

that's signal on iOS

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

it may be but i feel like deep down elon is running some janky personal server for grimes and it's keeping plain text logs like a dummy

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i read the south afrian elon musk like bushworld rick and morty

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

"elon musk has a huge cock" seems like the kind of statement elon musk might purposely have leaked

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i’m with azealia grimes just has a small pussy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Grahms doen't stind so cloese te the assimbly leen, yoer weird dumbo eirs are missing with the aierflow

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
how would elon carry grahms’ printer?:

a) have one of his engineers do it.

b) summon some species of uber-like service.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i love this ___place drug herr????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hi pk. how’s tricks?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

President Beep posted:

hi pk. how’s tricks?

humanity is a pulsating wound that ought to envy the cold, dark universe around us, for it feels no pain

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cool cool

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Did you figure out who ganked your poo poo?

:(

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

https://twitter.com/Sarklor/status/1030605628161622016

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lmao

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

canyoneer posted:

huh, so elon musk is packing heat

Hodor

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

looks like you’ve been away for a few days, but it’s still not cool to sign.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

Did you figure out who ganked your poo poo?

:(

yes

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i hope you’ve avoided any further loss of stuff/harm.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

she’s what the other folks here call “crazy”. she actually asked me for a lighter yesterday, i don’t know if she recognized me or not. she uses the lighter to heat up her meth pipe and takes a big hit. then she says “did you hear the illegal government is back, and everything you say comes out backwards”. she looked me straight in the eye waiting for my answer. i felt awful. i realized she was probably only 20 and wondered if she could ever get better. so i haven’t filed a police report or anything and won’t bother.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmbo

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

PleasureKevin posted:

she’s what the other folks here call “crazy”. she actually asked me for a lighter yesterday, i don’t know if she recognized me or not. she uses the lighter to heat up her meth pipe and takes a big hit. then she says “did you hear the illegal government is back, and everything you say comes out backwards”. she looked me straight in the eye waiting for my answer. i felt awful. i realized she was probably only 20 and wondered if she could ever get better. so i haven’t filed a police report or anything and won’t bother.

the gently caress
have you tried not being around people like that???
consider what her life be like in 5 years if u snitch on her vs if u dont
ur not doing poo poo bc ur a coward trying to disillusion yourself as being a kind person

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he’s stuck in a homeless shelter, you shitheel.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
for how long? whats ur progress on getting back on ur feet, kev

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if u let people walk all over u, ur not going to get out of the bad situation ur in

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

obstipator posted:

if u let people walk all over u, ur not going to get out of the bad situation ur in

lol i'm sure he'll find this very helpful

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
mods i can see obstipators av again pls do the needful

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

go away, obstipator

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
yeah u guys are right. kev should just accept the situation hes in and let people steal his poo poo and treat him like trash

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

akadajet posted:

go away, obstipator

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what is ur advice for kev?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

okay, here’s my advice: pleasure kevin, i dont know all of the details of what is obviously a difficult situation that you find yourself in. good luck, and do what you think is best.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

obstipator posted:

for how long? whats ur progress on getting back on ur feet, kev

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853638&perpage=40&pagenumber=200#post487166381

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.
if obstipator really wanted to help, he'd start a blockchain startup

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'