Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I use mine no matter how hot it is, just strip down. Feels good. Then when I have a sex dream I wake up with little white fuzzies stuck to my dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Today's bounty:

Waterloo seltzer (again)
Muffins
Face wash
Contact lens solution
A few v-necks
Milk
Gonna finally try that take and bake Mac and cheese
Watermelon, the best fruit on the planet
A fruit smoothie
Slice of pizza

looking forward to cleaning my kitchen, rearranging my pantry, and having some whiskey later with these ribs and that Mac and cheese

Pbuc

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Good soup! posted:

Today's bounty:

Waterloo seltzer (again)
Muffins
Face wash
Contact lens solution
A few v-necks
Milk
Gonna finally try that take and bake Mac and cheese
Watermelon, the best fruit on the planet
A fruit smoothie
Slice of pizza

looking forward to cleaning my kitchen, rearranging my pantry, and having some whiskey later with these ribs and that Mac and cheese

Pbuc

Keen to see how you like that Mac and cheese, that's a hell of a commitment to a household of two people.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
The secret is don't bake it all at once. My wife and I can get 4-5 meals out of one tray of it by baking individual portions in a medium Pyrex bowl.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Costco getting spookier every week

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

There was a giant butler animatronic talking to the guests and a spoopy pumpkin about 20 feet in. Last week it was just kids costumes with absurd muscle padding for the boys.

Like what the gently caress guys, 3 year olds don't need to look like Triple H and The Rock's creatine filled wet dreams. What happened to the plastic smock with the cartoon logo across it and the cheap plastic facemask with too-sharp eye and mouthholes and a piece of half-dead elastic to hold it in place.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

The bantam bagels now come in cinnamon sugar flavor and taste just as good as that sounds.

Picked up Kirkland tp instead of Charmin this go around. I heard its good?

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
tbh we love the kirkland over charmin etc.

It does the job plus is nice and comfy :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

milkman dad posted:

The bantam bagels now come in cinnamon sugar flavor and taste just as good as that sounds.

Picked up Kirkland tp instead of Charmin this go around. I heard its good?

Kirkland TP is in fact quite good.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mini. Lemon. Cakes.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Duck and Cover posted:

Mini. Lemon. Cakes.

Cashier gave me the pro tip of sticking them in the freezer for a bit. They don't freeze solid and are perfect for August heat

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I got a Costco mailer a few days back saying that if I set my membership to auto-renew online I'd get a $20 gift card. I followed the instructions and didn't get anything or even an option to auto renew it just did a regular renewal.

Going to have to speak with the customer service disciples next time I go.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah, some kind of error with that probably.
I got my 20 dollar gift card when I did it.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

tangy yet delightful posted:

I got a Costco mailer a few days back saying that if I set my membership to auto-renew online I'd get a $20 gift card. I followed the instructions and didn't get anything or even an option to auto renew it just did a regular renewal.

Going to have to speak with the customer service disciples next time I go.

CostCowned

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Know how they have swim hour for old people at pools? They should do that for the Costco gas pumps.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Buying my third car through Costco. Several thousand below the truecar market average, without any negotiating (which I suck at).

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Grem posted:

I use mine no matter how hot it is, just strip down. Feels good. Then when I have a sex dream I wake up with little white fuzzies stuck to my dick.

PBUC

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Costco now accepts Apple, Google, Samsung Pay

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/21/costco-apple-pay/

Might be a dumb question but I'm not really familiar with the tech. Would that mean you can theoretically use any card since it's in your phone of choice's pay service? Or would it still say debit or Costco Credit card only?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Costco accepts any Visa, not just their own card. My guess is that is still the case even with Apple Pay.

You still need to flash your membership card at the door though so you’ll need to bring some plastic with you regardless.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Just wanted to pop in and say that it took me probably a decade, but I finally bought and tried the frozen stir-fry vegetable mix. It is excellent, and righteous, and amazingly inexpensive for 5.5 lbs of high-quality frozen veggies.

I just made an interstate move and now live a 10-minute drive from Costco. Life is good.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Da muthafuckin Share Z0ne

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheKingslayer posted:

Da muthafuckin Share Z0ne

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1028302839339208709

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Aug 22, 2018

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Tim Whatley posted:

Costco now accepts Apple, Google, Samsung Pay

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/21/costco-apple-pay/

Might be a dumb question but I'm not really familiar with the tech. Would that mean you can theoretically use any card since it's in your phone of choice's pay service? Or would it still say debit or Costco Credit card only?

I tap-to-pay with my Fitbit Versa loaded with my Amazon Visa credit card, YMMV.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

hahaha i love this. quoting so i can find it later.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
last weekend i was at the costco with the wife and kids and i was starving, decided to get TWO $1.50 hot dogs, felt disgusting after but 3 bucks plus tax for two large dogs and two drinks loving awesome

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Honestly you should do that every once in a while.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Sometimes, I see when a person goes for the double-dogs they ask people in the line if they want their extra soda cup which is cool.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is there a list of the deli items that rotate? There were these great sandwiches when I joined last year, but they been gone for a few months, replaced by some chicken poo poo.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Sometimes, I see when a person goes for the double-dogs they ask people in the line if they want their extra soda cup which is cool.

I did get the second cup! put lemonade in it for the kids, also not pictured, french fries

also the costco will give a free cookie to the kids if you go and ask at the bakery

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Geoj posted:

The secret is don't bake it all at once. My wife and I can get 4-5 meals out of one tray of it by baking individual portions in a medium Pyrex bowl.

my dude, that's exactly what we did :respek:

verdict: it's good

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

You felt guilty about two dogs? And here I am eating a chicken bake and a dog whenever I go to the co.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Horse Clocks posted:

You felt guilty about two dogs? And here I am eating a chicken bake and a dog whenever I go to the co.

:hf: this is the way.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The burger has made it to Australia.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Do it ironically posted:

last weekend i was at the costco with the wife and kids and i was starving, decided to get TWO $1.50 hot dogs, felt disgusting after but 3 bucks plus tax for two large dogs and two drinks loving awesome

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Went to church today and got chicken caesar salad and the new beef chili option that replaced the beef brisket at the food court. While it's pretty hearty and you get a good amount of it (plus a small cup of shredded cheddar), the chili wasn't really anything particularly special. And at 4 bucks I probably would only get it occasionally during cold and wintery days.
Ended up getting some booze for a party this weekend and drat I didn't realize Costco carried Sazerac Rye. I used to love this stuff back when I still drank. Bought that and a Laphroaig. Good trip in all.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

when i grew up we were poor and sometimes we'd have hotdogs, which was boiled hot dogs with a slice of bread instead of a bun, i thought this is what a hot dog was for a long time, but my mom definitely let me have two :)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

when i grew up we were poor and sometimes we'd have hotdogs, which was boiled hot dogs with a slice of bread instead of a bun, i thought this is what a hot dog was for a long time, but my mom definitely let me have two :)

The lowest point in my life was when I would buy those 1 dollar packs of hot dogs at the grocery store and then eat them cold straight out of the package in the parking lot along with the free condiment packs that the store had in the deli section.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Do it ironically posted:

Same here, dude.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The lowest point in my life was when I would buy those 1 dollar packs of hot dogs at the grocery store and then eat them cold straight out of the package in the parking lot along with the free condiment packs that the store had in the deli section.

oh god these fuckers

definitely not blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Does that sign say they add 7 or 8 cents the the cost, at checkout?