Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

my dad is some kind of bipolar psychopath who threatened to kill us after my mom separated from him. unfortunately my mom is also pretty mentally broken, perhaps as a result of him and having to move across the country after the threats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i don’t know if i said this already but my dad is the one who picked me up, drove me all the way out here while i was asleep, parked the car, then went inside and called the police. the cop is the one who gave me directions to the homeless shelter. no one, including him, has any explanation for this.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I don't suppose we could change the thread title back so people remember what it's actually supposed to be about?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Captain Foo posted:

shut the gently caress up and get out of yospos forever

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mystes posted:

I don't suppose we could change the thread title back so people remember what it's actually supposed to be about?

a discussion about the dichotomy between the lives of the ultra rich and the homeless?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

sorry to derail

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

PleasureKevin posted:

sorry to derail

if talking about this stuff to us in any makes you feel better then i say go for it.

e: but yeah, if you're worried about a derail, come to cjs. come post with us, m'lord.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

if talking about this stuff to us in any makes you feel better then i say go for it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

flakeloaf posted:

as a complete stranger, i

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
im almost certain you’re a better person than ol musky so I say post

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Captain Foo posted:

shut the gently caress up and get out of yospos forever

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

in tesla news, the stock price today is flirting with $300

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i saw a tesla model s in the wild in michigan the other day and it looked like a lot of fun. the dude was pulling into the same liquor store as me and i asked him about it and he said it never gets old.

welp thats my tesla story.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

George posted:

mods i can see obstipators av again pls do the needful

YOSPOS is broken mods - I see his avatar as well. Fix please...

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mr. Nice! posted:

in tesla news, the stock price today is flirting with $300

much like putting all your money in a tesla product, you might as well just skip the middle man and light it directly on fire

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i asked him about it and he said it never gets old.

that's how musk views his strategy surrounding his love life too

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i saw a tesla model s in the wild in michigan the other day and it looked like a lot of fun. the dude was pulling into the same liquor store as me and i asked him about it and he said it never gets old.

welp thats my tesla story.

"i keep getting older but it stays the same age"

an interesting take from a tesla haver

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

goddammit

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
they're a riot to drive, all that power pushing you into the seat before you're done mashing the pedal to the floor

but lmao at owning one

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this guy is down 50k now

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, like, if someone just summarized what a tesla was to me I’d think “cool! sounds badass”, but we all know about all of the other poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

elmer chud posted:

this guy is down 50k now

omfg what a stupid thing to gently caress around with

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

elmer chud posted:

this guy is down 50k now

Ocarina for money

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to a job bagging groceries in your 90s.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to a job bagging groceries in your 90s.

lol this was my first job in high school

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

akadajet posted:

same!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

middle school job checking in

wasn't bad @ $4.15/hr

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

akadajet posted:

Your 90s not the 90s

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

middle school job checking in

wasn't bad @ $4.15/hr

heh. 4.25 here. minimum wage at the time :negative:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Your 90s not the 90s

im obscenely old

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

President Beep posted:

heh. 4.25 here. minimum wage at the time :negative:

it was 4.15 when i started. i got bumped to 4.25 when minimum wage was raised a whole dime.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

President Beep posted:

im obscenely old

oh okay

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

$5.15 minimum wage working the local car wash vacuums

not worth it in the summers here

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i remember when min went up 20 cents and my pentecostal (with the hair and skirts) boss said that i didnt qualify b/c i was a minor

real christian, lady

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

elmer chud posted:

this guy is down 50k now

u cant lose if u dont sell :downs:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Triglav posted:

u cant lose if u dont sell :downs:

you can with a high interest loan lol

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
loving (((bankers)))

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

my dad made $8.50 an hour washing dishes in a fancy restaurant on cape cod in 1981

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i didnt make that much until i graduated college lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'