Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Ein cooler Typ posted:

low IQs like the violence of the cartel scenes

high IQs like the boring scenes of Saul filling out wills for old people

we have to include the exciting action scenes to appease AMC and the The Walking Dead audience

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Better Call Saul. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical law most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I like watching Mike do Mike stuff.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

:monocle:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Ein cooler Typ posted:

low IQs like the violence of the cartel scenes

high IQs like the boring scenes of Saul filling out wills for old people

we have to include the exciting action scenes to appease AMC and the The Walking Dead audience

expanding brain: both types of scene are good as hell

galaxy brain: the dubstep car sequence was the best scene in breaking bad

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

skull mask mcgee posted:

*"eehhh" hand gesture*

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The best sequence was Hector slowly telling Hank to suck his dick with his bell.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

skull mask mcgee posted:

god brain: Fly is the best BB episode

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Colonel Whitey posted:

What if you agree with this and think The Last Jedi might be your favorite SW movie 😬

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Die Sexmonster! posted:

What if you agree with this and think The Last Jedi might be your favorite SW movie 😬

Hi.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Colonel Whitey posted:

Walt didn't murder or terrorize anyone and was the victim of slapstick violence, and Jesse's exhausted "look, man, we sell poison to people who don't care" is one of my favorite quotes from the show. It's a solid episode.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
It would have more impact if every other character didn't spend the entire series jerking off over 105% pure meth.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Regy Rusty posted:

That was when they all first met. It took place ~20 years earlier, long before Gus even came to the US.

Thanks,I haven't seen Breaking Bad since it originally aired so a bunch of things are a little fuzzy.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Chadzok posted:

Has there ever been another show, or a movie, that started as a prequel and ran up to, through and out the other side of a different series? Back to the Future 2 is the only example I can come up with, those scenes where you could see the first movie playing out but you were in the perspective of the second movie.

Weirdly enough one of the paranormal activity movies did this

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

OctaviusBeaver posted:

It would have more impact if every other character didn't spend the entire series jerking off over 105% pure meth.

Amphetamine psychosis makes people care about a lot of stupid poo poo. Have you ever met a meth head?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Fly rules.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I just know that somewhere there's a house of meth heads who have tried watching the entire series in one sitting while smoking meth the whole time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That probably shouldn't be hard if they're on meth.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

That probably shouldn't be hard if they're on meth.

You know, I thought there were a lot more episodes of BB than there are. 62-ish hours? Hell, you can do that without meth just fine.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Thanks,I haven't seen Breaking Bad since it originally aired so a bunch of things are a little fuzzy.

That skull booze that Jimmy and Kim drink was the same Gus poisoned in BB.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

precision posted:

I just know that somewhere there's a house of meth heads who have tried watching the entire series in one sitting while smoking meth the whole time

I did this sans meth. 4 years ago I had insomnia for a month and binged Breaking Bad, The Wire and a few other shows without sleeping.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, Bullock is after McNulty for banging Walt's wife while tracking down the bodies being left by Tuco while Gus hires Omar to kill Stringer. Marlo, Snoop and Walt take on some Nazi stage performers led by Bryan Cox. Meanwhile Gus and Walt have to deal with a new nightclub owner / dealer who says "cocksucker" every five minutes and keeps Danny Trejo's head on turtle in his office. So, it was almost like meth.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

boop the snoot posted:

Gus walked directly into sniper fire in Breaking Bad.

If that isn’t Terminator, I don’t know what is.

Yeah, even post hector bomb he just strolls out and adjusts his tie.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

This came up like a week ago, but Mike definitely does not like Lydia in B.B. In that one scene leading up to the train heist when they have her hostage in a parkade or something he is advocating for her death to Walt saying “you don’t know her like I do” or something to that effect.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Stickarts posted:

This came up like a week ago, but Mike definitely does not like Lydia in B.B. In that one scene leading up to the train heist when they have her hostage in a parkade or something he is advocating for her death to Walt saying “you don’t know her like I do” or something to that effect.

He was dead set on killing her, so I personally can't wait to see how it gets that bad.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Victor and Nacho staging a hit to look like something else

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
GANG WAR! GANG WAR!

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i hope nacho's ending isn't too tragic when it comes :smith:

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
team nacho status: still alive

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Look at all those beautiful Mesa Verdes

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Jimmy is really good at convincing people to do illegal stuff (‘cept for Mike cause he’s old and grumpy), looking more and more like Saul...

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I hope this crime Jimmy's planning actually goes perfectly and he faces no consequences for it except having $4,000 dollars.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I hope this crime Jimmy's planning actually goes perfectly and he faces no consequences for it except having $4,000 dollars.

I’m counting on it

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Crime vet is smart, knows his limitations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Unfortunate

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

oh poo poo oh gently caress

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
This dude is going to get arrested because the copy store dude's wife kicked him out

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"I'm sorry if you feel upset" yeah nice non-apology dude

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
He bought her a lovely vacuum hahahahaha

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

It was not my INTENTION for you to feel upset

muscles like this!