Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hmmmm.... where can i start spreading lies where they’ll surely be seen and spread.....

of course.....

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Source4Leko posted:

I can't tell the difference between Tesla fanboys and bitcoiners anymore lol

there was a difference?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

President Beep posted:

yeah, you might wanna not have it do that right now, at least for a little while.

i have no money and i work as a computer garbage man. if elon musk wants to sue me he'll do it anyway

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

iospace posted:

there was a difference?

Yea, that Venn diagram has always been close to a circle.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

atomicthumbs posted:

i have no money and i work as a computer garbage man. if elon musk wants to sue me he'll do it anyway

I’m just more worried about you getting harassed.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

i wanted to go through my several hundred followers and follow back the people i talk with a lot and who are cool and now i can't do that because there are 1400 more people in the way. i hate it

im cool tho, right?

President Beep posted:

hmmmm.... where can i start spreading lies where they’ll surely be seen and spread.....

of course.....

thats how they get cha. they knew exactly where to put it, a sleeper forum

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

atomicthumbs posted:

i really should've asked first before posting the stuff on twitter, i had no idea it would go viral and i don't want to get anyone in trouble (and someone was already crossposting to reddit). i was a small account, god dammit, this isn't supposed to happen

I mean, maybe you'll get a blue check out of it?

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
here i am, manipulating markets at 6:32pm eastern, friday night, with NYSE closed til monday morning

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

oh cool

https://twitter.com/sneakdotberlin/status/1030619813700354048

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

iospace posted:

there was a difference?

One has a garage full of electronic devices that are at constant risk of catching fire, and the other constantly talks about bitcoins.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

yea you might want to change some of it for a lil bit. or learn to profit off of it.

either way, be prepared for.... online harrasment

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

sorry looks like tsla is listed on nasdaq, well until it goes otc as tslaq

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Powershift posted:

One has a garage full of electronic devices that are at constant risk of catching fire, and the other constantly talks about bitcoins.

heh.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

stop posting that person, they have no likes/retweets and that means just by their observence in this thread you are giving them a platform

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

President Beep posted:

I’m just more worried about you getting harassed.

4chan found my phone number and address when I nominated the "Dogecoin" wikipedia article for deletion years ago. What do you think some musksniffer is going to do to me

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Triglav posted:

here i am, manipulating markets at 6:32pm eastern, friday night, with NYSE closed til monday morning

I’m loving dying

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
pls do not reveal the yospos secret.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Shaggar posted:

clams is rocks with food inside?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

stop posting that person, they have no likes/retweets and that means just by their observence in this thread you are giving them a platform

really just click through and report them

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Triglav posted:

sorry looks like tsla is listed on nasdaq, well until it goes otc as tslaq

I got this joke.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

atomicthumbs posted:

4chan found my phone number and address when I nominated the "Dogecoin" wikipedia article for deletion years ago. What do you think some musksniffer is going to do to me
they're not the same people??

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Shaggar posted:

that amberpos is the best?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

that amberpos is the best?

pffft. everyone knows that!

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

hi i'm azealia banks lawyer and i'd just like to say good job fuckers now we gotta sacrifice a bunch more chickens to something called chome lomarf up in this closet.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Shaggar posted:

okay we won't tell anyone how much you secretly love linux

Mozzie
Oct 26, 2007
So when can I buy a model Y tesla as vehicle in star citizen with alt coins?

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

is there a way to poll hn and reddit re: greenpos, amberpos?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Peeny Cheez posted:

okay we won't tell anyone how much you secretly love linux

you fiend

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Shaggar posted:

That piss is stored in the balls?

and on the faces and in the mouths of AmberPOSers, obvs.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

they're not the same people??

no, i mean, concretely: i am a furry leftist, online. i am literally immune to harrassment at this point. it doesn't make it past my armor's DR. tink

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Triglav posted:

is there a way to poll hn and reddit re: greenpos, amberpos?

mods please make this thread a checkbox poll tia

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Has Grimes said "buttcoin" yet?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

for that matter, TesLOL?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

atomicthumbs posted:

no, i mean, concretely: i am a furry leftist, online. i am literally immune to harrassment at this point. it doesn't make it past my armor's DR. tink

but what’s your THAC0

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

fart-powered cars posted:

just remembered some bits of trivia

* they took away our free snacks in deer creek and replaced them with lovely vendors
* said vendors food poisoned people often enough osha or whatever the body is shut them down
* people were so mad about the free cereal being gone they'd intra-office snail mail bowls of cereal from the factory and post pictures in slack
* deer creek's parking got so bad (too many people, not enough space) they hired permanent valets
* they were cited for the shitshow parking for fire safety violations (unconfirmed, but i believe it)
* elon publicly being a shitbag to trans people
* the first time we turned on real time telemetry for the dev fleet we caught somebody going 130mph over the san mateo bridge
* it networking so bad the company had permanent 5~8% consistent packet loss between various places (like, next rack)
* firmware git repo so large they had to mirror it (something like 2TB)

they brought the free cereal back recently

the coffee sucks

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Aug 24, 2018

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

As long as we're confessing secret identities, I'm the one who taped a $2 bill to the front door of Bear Stearns 10 years ago.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

infernal machines posted:

there's a bunch of references to it being disabled for specific vins, so they do have some level of authentication there

you would think that because that's what a competent company would do.

Tesla just sets a flag car side which disables sending the "power pls" signal to a plugged in supercharger. spoof the data and the supercharger will gleefully supply whatever.

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
by the way im elon musk and remember to sign up for my official buttcoin giveaway. sign up before midnight and get a free ross with every buttcoin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Shifty Pony posted:

you would think that because that's what a competent company would do.

Tesla just sets a flag car side which disables sending the "power pls" signal to a plugged in supercharger. spoof the data and the supercharger will gleefully supply whatever.

You don't do client side privilege checking? I insist! Gives my back end servers spare CPU cycles to mine cosbycoins!