Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

FAUXTON posted:

Lmfao it's like apple all over again, amnesia for obvious poo poo like fold-in side mirrors

do they usually fold in at high speed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I heard allegedly, and it isn't true, that elon musk adopts orphan children from chechnya and burns them to death with his flamethrower

i heard this too. i think it’s true

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i heard he likes showing thai boys his rigid tube

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I heard the fit and finish on the submarine was awful.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
elon musk is a pedo

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

ate all the Oreos posted:

oh and thanks a ton for digging up my post about my dad from like 6 months ago without even cropping me out to make sure if elon wants to go after him too it's that much easier :thumbsup:

i obfuscate the post, people yell at me. i post the post, people yell at me

(deleted it, sorry; i thought he didn't actually work with spacex)

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

i've gained 2100 twitter followers and i don't want the vast majority of them and am thinking of using a script to softblock anyone who followed me since i started the thread

(second guy in the picture got pig_poop_balls.jpg and then goatse when he tried to keep posting)

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

infernal machines posted:

do they usually fold in at high speed?

Folding at high speed appears to be Tesla's next big thing

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

atomicthumbs posted:

i've gained 2100 twitter followers and i don't want the vast majority of them and am thinking of using a script to softblock anyone who followed me since i started the thread

(second guy in the picture got pig_poop_balls.jpg and then goatse when he tried to keep posting)

lol good

oh and btw i'm the front lines of elon's pinkerton squad and your are all under investigation for shortins

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bulgakov posted:

lol good

oh and btw i'm the front lines of elon's pinkerton squad and your are all under investigation for shortins

more like stinkerton

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

What are we going to do tonight Elon?

Same thing we do every night Pinkerton, try to silence our critics by harassing them!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

atomicthumbs posted:

lol. just wait a week until this poo poo hits ars or jalopnik

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Is it coincidence that shoddy electric motors make a "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" sound

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

atomicthumbs posted:

i obfuscate the post, people yell at me. i post the post, people yell at me

(deleted it, sorry; i thought he didn't actually work with spacex)

he doesn't work for spacex but he interacts with them (as part of a larger team) sometimes as part of his job. i don't think anything in that post was super identifiable or controvertial or a big secret or w/e so it's probably fine, but yeah it was a bit jarring when suddenly one of my friends links me that tweet and was like "lol aren't you the weird pony avatar dude"

e: to be clear to any twitter fanboys who might be watching and to elon since he's definitely gonna hate-read this thread sooner or later: the systems and procedures at spacex are (in my completely non-expert opinion) weird but work fine and pass third-party inspections and stuff so hey whatever.

Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Aug 25, 2018

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I will never reveal the yospos secret

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i got a single cloud flare error that disappeared after a refresh so it was nice knowing you'all but the emperor's wallet bears no cash must be at the gates

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I would like to state for the record, sec, that I am gay.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Luigi Thirty posted:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i would like to state for the record that i am still grimes

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

grehmms I saed Ive prebloms with the beerd oo dooreckas, not the boers!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i really wanted to like your dune themed concept album, but i didn't. the first track was pretty good tho

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
christ, these south african accents are shameful

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
sheemfuul

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

fart-powered cars idk if you're still here but i would like to make it clear that i didn't expect nor want my thing to go viral, am more than happy to delete it if you like, and am tempted to do so anyway

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

hi im atomicthumbs im going to make the thing i use for much of my social interaction in my current remote living situation, and spend hours on per day, completely unusable and invite 2500 randos to live in my online house and look at my posts which previously were enjoyed by a small group of nice folks

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

atomicthumbs posted:

hi im atomicthumbs im going to make the thing i use for much of my social interaction in my current remote living situation, and spend hours on per day, completely unusable and invite 2500 randos to live in my online house and look at my posts which previously were enjoyed by a small group of nice folks

i also post things online for everyone to see but pretending only a handful can

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

karms posted:

literally me every day

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

karms posted:

i mean there's a bit of a difference between everyone being able to see something and everyone actually looking

oh well, :rip: the only not-garbage funy computer forum on the entire internet i guess

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

also potentially get forums user fart-powered cars in trouble (absolutely no idea how plausible it is) if it somehow ended up breaking an NDA or something he didn't know about because i was bored at 4 AM and wanted to laugh at horrible car computer with a different set of online friends

gently caress "viral", this poo poo sucks and is for assholes, and im one of them

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

atomicthumbs posted:

:yeah: its twitter, so gently caress em all and i hope maybe a few folks end up buying some of ur cool art or w/e :yeah:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

change ur twitter name to 'an atomic thumb of the SEC up the butt of elon musk' or something something whatever cause this is your time to shine outside the horizon of the pos etc

or go fully private and annoy all articles that linked to your things to annoy dumb articles that relied on inlining them

fart

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bulgakov posted:

change ur twitter name to 'an atomic thumb of the SEC up the butt of elon musk' or something something whatever cause this is your time to shine outside the horizon of the pos etc

or go fully private and annoy all articles that linked to your things to annoy dumb articles that relied on inlining them

fart

if you change your name to anything that includes "elon musk" twitter auto-bans you now

though that's not really a bad thing so lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tesla being super incompetent at building + delivering well constructed cars is more damning at large because thats what writes up articles inside the Time magazines and USA todays that get trashed in the flaps on the back of coach class airline seats

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ate all the Oreos posted:

if you change your name to anything that includes "elon musk" twitter auto-bans you now

though that's not really a bad thing so lol

thats what I thought but I'm pretty sure, maybe, there were still examples getting posted here that busked the musk name, despite that supposed rule

and not just hijacked verified ones

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
some fair quality meltdowns itt

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

karms posted:

i mean this thread was also posted online where potentially anyone can see it

also,

Luigi Thirty posted:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

CommunistPancake posted:

i mean this thread was also posted online where potentially anyone can see it

pretty sure that's the point, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

we did guys. grimes boyfriend is going to keep tesla public so all our puts are saved... now we just wait for them to get itm