Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Untrustable posted:

I just remember watching the dollfucker documentary (which has a whole section about Somethingawful) and the dude who took his sex doll in for service and he had just...drat...just pulverized the sex doll's pelvis and spine. Like broken them badly. They are apparently made out of pretty sturdy stuff and this guy rage hosed his real doll so hard it's spine shattered. Think about that.

I always thought that breakage happened due to improper storage and travel. For example, when they are pulling it off the top shelf of the cupboard, it falls on the ground and breaks. Coz they aren't designed to be thrown about, or dropped on hard surfaces.

And to me, the damage from the mould, and rot that would occur when you don't clean out your stale jizz from the inner workings of your "special friend" are far more disgusting.

Think about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

I couldn't find my "favourite" related album, which is the one where that guy who goes step-by-step making a sex doll and casually remarks, "Diana needs skin". Instead, I found a set where two dudes deflesh a RealDoll: https://imgur.com/gallery/F1L36

AAAHHHHHH

The gently caress, cash crab, what the gently caress

E: you know I have terrible dreams and draw spooky poo poo but that is by far the worst thing I've seen all week

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

text me a vag pic posted:

Well I just hosed up my job's youtube metrics...

This thread should only be accessed in incognito mode.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

I think it's a different doc about the guys who put on a plastic skin to look like horrifying fake anime women, but there's at least one entire family who makes and repairs the things in order to carry on the legacy of their dead dad, who was beloved in the horrifying fake anime fetish skin community.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I think it's a different doc about the guys who put on a plastic skin to look like horrifying fake anime women, but there's at least one entire family who makes and repairs the things in order to carry on the legacy of their dead dad, who was beloved in the horrifying fake anime fetish skin community.

poo poo probably pays the bills and then some. Its not like theres a fuckdolls repair place on every corner.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Imagine buying a house because there's a large concentration of dollfuckers in the area.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Imagine the look on the real estate agent's face as he tries to figure out if (and how) he can legally discourage his client from buying a home in Dollfucker Heights.

I'm a real estate agent and I'm pretty sure that anti-discrimination laws have never been tested in this way.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

is he married to the doll or is he cheating on his wife???

She looks more lifelike than he does.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Arcsquad12 posted:

He is also a fuckdoll.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Scathach posted:

Imagine buying a house because there's a large concentration of dollfuckers in the area.

This sounds like some Producers-esque plan where you use dollfucker blockbusting to flip an entire neighborhood after closing down the dollfucker emporium.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

christmas came early and all over me

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Somebody has a new favorite as of 12:03 on Aug 26, 2018

Mucor
Feb 22, 2011

THESE AREN'T
MY GLASSES

cash crab posted:

I couldn't find my "favourite" related album, which is the one where that guy who goes step-by-step making a sex doll and casually remarks, "Diana needs skin".

:nws: https://imgur.com/a/FWjsQ :nws:

this one?

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

I'm the polite question, in case there are several albums where Diana needs skin :regd09:

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I don't remember who it was, but one of the guys in the photos is King poo poo of Dollfuckers and he got the doll from Lars and The Real Girl, but it didn't have an actual vagina because it was a prop for a movie. So he then paid God know how much to make his doll fuckable with an aftermarket vagina. Combine that with however much he paid for a movie prop and you're looking at down payment on a house for a lump of masturbation grade silicone. King poo poo also was pretty close with the Head Muppet Fucker who had like a dozen of the drat things in his house with his wife and adult daughter and he posed all of them for these bizarre vignettes.

That dollfucker thread in GBS was a wild ride.

You've forgotten the laugh 'til it hurts part of that story. King poo poo didn't want to shell out for the shipping costs from the States to Canada so he arranged for the doll to be delivered to another dollfucker near the border to just drive it over and ship it the rest of the way. Well, the dollfucker was so overcome by having a doll celebrity in his house, he had sex with the doll and in the boasting about it, it got back to King poo poo who pitched a fit that the doll's been despoiled since she wasn't a virgin anymore.

The dollfucker threads were crazy enough to make me finally sub after years of lurking.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Dixville posted:

There are sex doll mechanics? Like people that service the dolls when they are broken?

Burn the earth

Did the video get posted yet? They get strung up in his garage slaughterhouse style while they await repairs.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg6Trka5RbY:nws:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Arcsquad12 posted:

That's that Saudi citizen robot who has more rights in their country than women.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zarastone/2017/11/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about-sophia-the-worlds-first-robot-citizen/

Apparently guess someone took her to SXSW last year. Hopefully she's one doll people got consent from before loving.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Matryoshka SexDoll posted:

Did the video get posted yet? They get strung up in his garage slaughterhouse style while they await repairs.

Motherfucking post/title/av combo of the decade, holy poo poo.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

That's the one, thank you.

For some reason, "replace the teeth" was the most ghoulish thing he said. And yes, av/post/name combo of the year.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The noise when he flops the doll on the bed at the beginning... Kinda sounds fart like? I wonder what orifice that sound came out of :cry:
Everything about this video is majorly creepy and really drives home the similarity dollfucking has to loving a corpse.
I guess there are worse things these men could be doing

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Dixville posted:

I guess there are worse things these men could be doing

I think that's a given when one of them broke his dolls spine and pelvis yeah. Any lady here fancy that kind of jackhammer treatment?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

On the plus side, sex dolls keep these sorts of men far away from actual real life sex partners. Ugh.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

T-man posted:

This sounds like some Producers-esque plan where you use dollfucker blockbusting to flip an entire neighborhood after closing down the dollfucker emporium.

But is dollfucker blockbusting illegal? In general it's illegal, but dollfuckers aren't a protected class, so I don't know.

FYI, for people going "wtf is blockbusting", it's an illegal, discriminatory real estate practice whereby unscrupulous brokers convince homeowners to sell their houses at a loss by creating the impression that an "undesirable" group of people is moving into the area, and then reselling those same houses for a profit, usually to said group. Historically this meant conning white people into selling their houses cheap because supposedly black people would be moving into the neighborhood (and these companies would hire black people to just be visible around the area) and then resell them above market price to black buyers, frequently with exploitative or unfair financing plans.

Generally speaking the practice is illegal but I guarantee it's never been tested on the grounds that somebody is blockbusting to overrun a neighborhood with sex weirds.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://i.redditmedia.com/t-Oxcz_BxHPGCkQMwcoUMWoegtcn7h125-fDXbAjVbg.jpg?w=500&s=3572c3c907502f857e110aa8faa862ae nsfw for cock

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That certainly is a cock

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RoboRodent posted:

On the plus side, sex dolls keep these sorts of men far away from actual real life sex partners. Ugh.

Sometime in the future, maybe, and this is a strong maybe because society will likely collapse instead of flourish, scholars will look at the psychological state of men who think this is okay and good and just wonder. And feel sad. To be so broken you can't handle being around other living people. To be so selfish you can't compromise in a relationship. To be so misogynist you'd rather gently caress latex than flesh. And not the hateful type of misogynist. This is a whole different breed. This is the type that don't even see women as human. Why bother with one that makes noise back, expects any kind of input from you, and may sometimes resist you when you can have one that just lays there and doesn't respond?

I want to think in the future women will just be seen as people, and not things to acquire and provide satisfaction. But that's not happening anytime soon. Might as well make some money off this. How do I make dolls?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He's hot for a Nazi

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im actually hoping for a future more like angel one

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Eminem's going in a new direction with his latest alter ego, Denim Shady.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Where is that creepy real doll gallery that shows a guy making one with something that is certainly a human skeleton, I need to scar someone for life.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Yeah, gently caress it all, burn and salt the Earth

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/08/25/toronto-sex-doll-brothel/

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
soylent green, but with sex dolls instead of food

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh cool. For the people that don't want to fully commit to buying their own masturbation dolls there's now a place where you can just use a communal one.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

soylent green, but with sex dolls instead of food

Soylent peen

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I'm the misplaced faith in a god that has obviously abandoned you

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh cool. For the people that don't want to fully commit to buying their own masturbation dolls there's now a place where you can just use a communal one.

I didn't know this article was about your mom.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

I'm the misplaced faith in a god that has obviously abandoned you

I'm the wheelchair

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Solice Kirsk posted:

Calling it now, this will create the next major disease along the lines of HIV. Some prion will develop and not be destroyed by whatever disinfectant they are using. On the plus side hopefully it will take a while to spread due to the paucity of other living sexual partners to spread it to.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Imagine being a woman and going to a dildo club full of used dildos and going to town with them.

I mean, I'm sure a lot of dumb dudes think that we already share dildos in restrooms, but no. No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

Imagine being a woman and going to a dildo club full of used dildos and going to town with them.

I mean, I'm sure a lot of dumb dudes think that we already share dildos in restrooms, but no. No.

Wait, those metal dispensers on the bathroom wall aren't dildo dispensers?