Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
whats the pedophile allegations all about lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Skip My Posts posted:

whats the pedophile allegations all about lol?

I linked it on the last page but this goes into some detail.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Acting like people are lovely for loving with Anthony through internet anonymity is bad is one of the dumbest opinions I've read in this thread.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
I keep up with the ona sub too much and Anthony is legitimately a racist, woman hitting pedophile. So anything they do to him is pretty funny, imo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Skipped through, but this is incredibly thorough and creepy.

I remember watching one of Ant's very early livestreams (when he did it for fun alongside the O&A show) and 'ApologyGirl' called his show and said she was 16. He literally closed his eyes and started saying (into the mic) "oh my god 16, loving 16" like he was about to cum from the thought alone. He started "dating" her shortly thereafter and used to say stuff like "she's only 17 so we're waiting to have sex" and then a minute later make a thinly veiled boast about loving her.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Hes been doing that forever, openly lusting for young teens like that Its Friday girl, and not really in a Im being shocking because its funny way.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

JB50 posted:

Yes surely a twitter ban will cause his suicide. This is a totally reasonable thing to think.

A guy committed suicide because another guy from this website kept vandalizing a wikipedia page.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

radio war as requested it's east side dave of ron and fez versus creampie jones of o&a of the mayonnaise hat and the troubled dna

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Oh hell, I've been missing out (and thought the original thing you linked was some goof I wasn't aware of so I didn't reply to it,) thanks!

These videos are obsessive bordering on creepy but hell, at least it's a comprehensive study on why Anthony is currently a total piece of poo poo no matter how funny he's capable of being.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

TL posted:

I miss Black Earl.

You're in luck. He's back as the #3 producer on Bennington as of a few minutes ago.

The producers were Chris Stanley, Vito, and Jen, but Jen moved to You Up with Nikki Glaser in the mornings and they've had Disco Dan sub in since then (Dan was on The Craig Ferguson Show until Craig abruptly quit). So now Black Earl is back taking Jen and Dan's spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdzf-XTdJV0

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

You're kidding. Black Earl is back (Earl)?!

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
Erock, comment?

https://twitter.com/keiththecop/status/1031618172443607040?s=21

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Pretty cool, huh?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
They're hoping Erock can bring in the coveted "Simpsons figurine collector and fast food aficionado" demographic.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I'm not good.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Says a lot for the pace of the Bennington Show as it pertains to anything Ron has done before if Earl can be brought back in any capacity.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Well now I need to listen to the Bennington show again. I can't imagine 10 years serving wings has somehow improved his producing abilities.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

ozza posted:

Well now I need to listen to the Bennington show again. I can't imagine 10 years serving wings has somehow improved his producing abilities.

A decade of improving the response:

"We're fresh out."

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
years ago erock posted a promo on his instagram for his show featuring one of the actors from the x-files and i commented "I WANT TO BE LEAN" and instead of blocking me he just went to my page and left homophobic comments on a few of my pics

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

How many statutory rape allegations have the NYPD ignored because Anthony praises them for killing black kids?

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRFHXUpCBt0

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

How many statutory rape allegations have the NYPD ignored because Anthony praises them for killing black kids?

Ask Erock.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if you google 'wigger' a picture of jim and 50 cent comes up as the top return lmfao

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

if you google 'wigger' a picture of jim and 50 cent comes up as the top return lmfao

Whats your Reddit name?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You guys got me checking that reddit now for Anthony memes lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The sidebar pics are amazing

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BrandonGK posted:

Ask Erock.

loving hell, its so much of an open secret by now that Ant is basically American Jimmy Savile. If it turns out he spent Christmas at the Bush compound and he hosed a corpse you all owe me a coke.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I dont understand how girls of age 18 or 19 (or 20 or whatever) aren't young enough for him. That's like 1/3rd of his age by now and completely legal and he wouldnt get branded a pedo. Dude is seriously hosed in the head.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
That's probably part of it though, like people and their weird fetishes like wanting others to watch them, sex in public, etc. They get off on the idea of it (being caught, illegal act), and Anthony seems to get off on the idea of an under aged girl.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Sintax posted:

I dont understand how girls of age 18 or 19 (or 20 or whatever) aren't young enough for him. That's like 1/3rd of his age by now and completely legal and he wouldnt get branded a pedo. Dude is seriously hosed in the head.

Because he's a kid fucker who's attracted to kids. He probably likes having power over someone who can't get away from him as well, which is a big deal when you both look like and have the athletic ability of a shambling Romanian corpse.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Gonzo McFee posted:

He probably likes having power over someone who can't get away from him as well, which is a big deal when you both look like and have the athletic ability of a shambling Romanian Tunisian corpse.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Probably in the same way some people like to say slurs because they're told not to

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Morter posted:

Probably in the same way some people like to say slurs because they're told not to

So is this an argument saying Anthony wouldn't be a racist child molester if he was allowed to be a racist child molester in public?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

So is this an argument saying Anthony wouldn't be a racist child molester if he was allowed to be a racist child molester in public?

No but just like a lot of aggrieved straight white males, doing poo poo that's taboo or frowned upon by the politically correct is certainly a point of pride for him. He goes for high school girls because it skirts the line. The dude outright said he finds 13 year olds sexually attractive, but he probably couldn't get away with it (as easily).

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Good argument to lock up anyone who hates political correctness ino

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Gonzo McFee posted:

Because he's a kid fucker who's attracted to kids.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
Its even more disturbing when you realize he usually has a gun on him/near him.

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
That video of Ant kissing a 17 year old is pretty loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Now someone on the subreddit has created an "official" Anthony Cumia twitter account, and the pests are reporting Ant's as a fake. I don't whether to laugh or be seriously disturbed.