Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Fooma posted:

if Bruce Wayne is a billionaire playboy making poor decisions as a figurehead for his company as a cover for his secret identity as Batman, what do you think Elon’s secret identity is?

The Sex Pest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

mrmcd posted:

TSLA down another 3% this morning. :yeshaha:

mr pork skin's wild ride

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.
we need like the cyberpunk usernames thread but just for musk dunking

bimes' groyfriend
pedo, the sex-mariner
pork skin rocket barrel project

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
"You see, I could go viral any time I like, but I choose not to, out of humility."

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Doom Mathematic posted:

"You see, I could go viral any time I like, but I choose not to, out of humility."

please don't share my most inner thoughts!

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

Doom Mathematic posted:

put down your sti panel and turn on your monitor

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Fooma posted:

if Bruce Wayne is a billionaire playboy making poor decisions as a figurehead for his company as a cover for his secret identity as Batman, what do you think Elon’s secret identity is?

someone who cosplays as iron man except the suit is made out of cardboard and is all warped because he saturated it in too much paint trying to make it look right and now it's just sad

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

prisoner of waffles posted:

also lol at shaming someone for garden variety "check out my soundcloud" in the hell age of personal brands and the gig economy

some folk gotta do it for their living, literally do not hate the player hate the game?!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

i like this one. has kind of walk on character from mystery men vibe to it.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pardot posted:

what did he do?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676585&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i gotta admit Ron Jeremy makes an excellent live-action mario.

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

somebody give me a better live action waluigi

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

here you go op

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Dal%C3%AD

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

wtf happened

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Cat Face Joe posted:

wtf happened

funy computer

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hobbesmaster posted:

funy computer

nice, thanks for the update

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

*crashes through a load-bearing wall*

heard u were talkin poo poo

lol

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

"show me your WAH! face"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
makes sense to me

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

lol

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Fooma posted:

if bruce wayne picked bats because they scared him, then elon would be workers-rights-man?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

duz posted:

if bruce wayne picked bats because they scared him, then elon would be workers-rights-man?

_i am THE YELLOW STRIPE_

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

Jonny 290 posted:

_i am THE YELLOW STRIPE_

seems pretty good

but didn't he also hate the beeping of forklifts? w-- wwait a second *looks at pres. beep*

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.
clearly his nemesis would be truth and reconciliation processes

kuhlled mah perents (*emrahld mihn)

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

hey Elon remember when you said you were going to fix flint and then you dialed that back to providing water filters to houses that don't have them yet and then you didn't do poo poo?

I do, you sack of garbage.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

since we're on reg chat, i regged back in high school (during a free reg period) on the advice of another goon who i was already internet friends with from the Total Annihilation forum annihilated.com

Oh man Total Annihilation... that takes me back

it was a way better game than StarCraft

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

hey Elon remember when you said you were going to fix flint and then you dialed that back to providing water filters to houses that don't have them yet and then you didn't do poo poo?

Aren't Flint's water lead levels below the legal threshold now? There's still a bunch of people with lead and galvanized pipes that need to be replaced though.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

ryde posted:

Aren't Flint's water lead levels below the legal threshold now? There's still a bunch of people with lead and galvanized pipes that need to be replaced though.

Not Really.

What happened to kick this all off was Flint (by a emergency manager acting as Mayor/Dictator under edict of the shithead governor) pulled the city off water supplied by Detroit Public Works. DPW was treating the water with corrosion inhibitors because they know lead pipes exist and this keeps the lead from dissolving out in to drinking water. The move was an attempt to further bankrupt Detroit by saddling them with more unfunded infrastructure so they fired up the defunct Flint River pumping station to provide municipal water despite the fact that the water is garbage and corrosive and then further decided to save $500/day by not treating it with the appropriate chemicals. This was a stop-gap for a few years until a new regional water authority spun up which would be pumping from Lake Huron.

This water was corrosive which immediately stripped the protective film from the inside of the pipes causing lead to start leeching along with other metals. The lines are all old as hell and mostly metal instead of PVC so the added stress of increased corrosion started causing water lines to fail at an absurd rate which increases tap contamination. Now they're constantly digging up lines and replacing them and every single time they do this the lead levels in the area surge because the poo poo in the lines has been disturbed and get flushed down to the taps. The whole place is going to be hosed for decades and people can't leave because they can't sell houses with lead contamination.

Every major city is dealing with lead issues as they replace aging lines but Flint got the turbofucked version of this problem.

Mozzie
Oct 26, 2007

Fooma posted:

Chris roberts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

how about ralph nader?

Mozzie
Oct 26, 2007
Regdate chat I joined for the run up to the 2008 election and left when i got too old for trolling all day pro bono and rather get paid for it

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

my town is replacing lead water pipes gradually. this isn't a total solution though because many older houses still have lead pipes inside the house, or lead pipes running from the house to the point where it connects to the city pipes 😬

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/consequence/status/1033738391433764864

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Thanks, Azealia Banks. Thanks.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Doom Mathematic posted:

Thazelia, Thanks.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Doom Mathematic posted:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

bless you, azalea. blazalea

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it's taking too long to have headlines where the words "elon musk" are accompanied by "disgraced former ceo"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

quote:

Over the time spent liaising said collaborations [with Grimes], I was welcomed to a lot of personal information about you,” Banks wrote.
who the gently caress talks like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Chris Knight posted:

who the gently caress talks like this

the mentally ill