Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Also a few hundred less mouths to feed.

Seattle should be like the 100. Even the smallest crime gets you floated anvilled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Also, I'm real disappointed Major didn't just tell Blaine "hey, so now that I'm in power, remember how you murdered all those kids in season 1? Die in a ditch."

Seeing as how next season is the last I could definitely still see this happening. Blaine thinks he got away Scott free and Major just pops up and reminds Blaine of his crimes before putting one in his head.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

According to Rob Thomas they were originally planning to do a story arc with Liv's mother and brother being zombies but they didn't have the time.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

muscles like this! posted:

According to Rob Thomas they were originally planning to do a story arc with Liv's mother and brother being zombies but they didn't have the time.

Hah, all that bullshit with not helping her brother and he become one anyways. I'm curious where they would have gone with that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The article was light on details but they would supposedly have been super bougie zombies, the kind who eat at Romero's.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Dilly dilly."

God bless you Don E.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wish brain recipes were still a thing.

Also, I haven't finished the show yet but the whole Renegade thing seems about par for the course since the zombie epidemic would never have spiraled out of control like this if Liz had actually confronted Blaine about still being a drug dealing scumbag way back in season one.

Can't tell if Angus actually became born again or if this is just an act like Blaine's amnesia yet.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

RareAcumen posted:

Can't tell if Angus actually became born again or if this is just an act like Blaine's amnesia yet.

If it's an act, he's really good at not breaking character.
It's actually quite simple, but also a bit disturbing. Angus was stuck in a well for weeks, feeding on brains of people with heavy mental problems as part of Blaine's torture. Sometimes he'd visit his daddy, and in his delirious state, Angus would hear that psychopathic rambling as a voice of god. Then the first thing he does when he gets out is to eat the brain of a priest, cementing his delusions.

End result aside, it's a bit disturbing how well Blaine's behavior worked out for him.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cant cook creole bream posted:

If it's an act, he's really good at not breaking character.
It's actually quite simple, but also a bit disturbing. Angus was stuck in a well for weeks, feeding on brains of people with heavy mental problems as part of Blaine's torture. Sometimes he'd visit his daddy, and in his delirious state, Angus would hear that psychopathic rambling as a voice of god. Then the first thing he does when he gets out is to eat the brain of a priest, cementing his delusions.

End result aside, it's a bit disturbing how well Blaine's behavior worked out for him.

Thanks, that's a really good post. I didn't even think about how the brains he was being given would've been affecting him at the time. Totally forgot.

Anyway, I can't say I'm worried about things, going into season 5, since all they have to do is have Liv set her Facebook status to 'In a relationship with: Zombies' and then the universe will set in motion a way for them all to get crushed by a series of shipping containers falling out of a plane or something.

I do think that we're at the point where people need to be better at fighting off the personalities they're getting when they eat someone's brain now though.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Holy poo poo, look at this picture.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I think he's the greatest, but my dad says he doesn't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, he doesn't even run down court. And that he doesn't really try... except during playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

oh jay posted:

I think he's the greatest, but my dad says he doesn't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, he doesn't even run down court. And that he doesn't really try... except during playoffs.

The hell he don't! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Hard one to come back to since it's decades ago.

• Locked thread