Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cFO44zUgc1A&feature=youtu.be

I’m bad at mobile linking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://i.imgur.com/4mh8e4x.gifv

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

This is seriously the best thread in the history of SA

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nice and hot piss posted:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

I’m glad it finally found a home with us.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Removed.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 15:20 on May 21, 2020

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Handsome Ralph posted:

First you get the peanut butter, then you get the power, then you get the dogs.

Dogge at the top right is tired of your poo poo.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Removed.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 15:27 on May 21, 2020

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

instead of SA I'd say the world

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/eldm98/status/1034471742146666497?s=21

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
There’s an Aussie mix named Jackson who frequents the local dog park. Jackson will sing for you if you tell him it’s your birthday.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Bogey, airing his belly:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
One thing about my new place is it affords me the ability to ask this question:

What kind of little buddy should I get for Monty?

I was thinking a dog corgi sized.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

What do Monty's eyebrows say?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

boop the snoot posted:

What if you got him a wire-haired weiner, like Walter here...

Or you could always go with another Monty-sized friend, like Moose here...

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

boop the snoot posted:

Monty should probably do all of your vetting. If Timothy hadn't befriended Zipper immediately, she may not have stayed.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Do wiener dogs shed? Monty sheds enough and that’s something I’ll be taking into consideration. I’m going to have hardwood floors and oh my god it’s going to be so much easier to maintain than carpet.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Monty should probably do all of your vetting. If Timothy hadn't befriended Zipper immediately, she may not have stayed.

A meet and greet will definitely happen. Monty has veto power over all decisions with this.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

boop the snoot posted:

Do wiener dogs shed? Monty sheds enough and that’s something I’ll be taking into consideration. I’m going to have hardwood floors and oh my god it’s going to be so much easier to maintain than carpet.

We are in the process of putting in laminate and it is so much better than carpet. Apparently dachshunds do shed, but the wire-hairs less than the others. Nothing compared to my chow/heeler.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So happy cole went from “may have to give Monty away” to “getting Monty a friend”

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

tyler posted:

So happy cole went from “may have to give Monty away” to “getting Monty a friend”

Me too. I’m just so happy and thankful that my job was understanding that I don’t want to do the 50-60% travel that I originally agreed to (mostly because I didn’t feel like I was in a position to say no at the time, not because I actually wanted to do it). They didn’t even question it. I was putting a lot of undue stress on myself for no reason as it turns out.

I still have that military mindset where you’ve got to be a yes man all the time and if you get stuck in a situation you don’t want to be in then you’re just stuck.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

boop the snoot posted:

Me too. I’m just so happy and thankful that my job was understanding that I don’t want to do the 50-60% travel that I originally agreed to (mostly because I didn’t feel like I was in a position to say no at the time, not because I actually wanted to do it). They didn’t even question it. I was putting a lot of undue stress on myself for no reason as it turns out.

I still have that military mindset where you’ve got to be a yes man all the time and if you get stuck in a situation you don’t want to be in then you’re just stuck.

I am so happy for you and Monty.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Wiener dogs (who are good dogs) sprinkle more than they shed. They are chock full of personality and love and adorable when they burrow themselves into the smallest nook and cranny.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

boop the snoot posted:

That's awesome dude, I'm glad that worked out for you.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

boop the snoot posted:

This is a super hard mindset to break! I'm still fighting with it, and I wasn't even in the military, just always one of the low folks on the hierarchy. You will get better with time, even if it is slow.

In the meantime get Monty a friend, and post pictures of Monty, and the friend and Monty and the friend together

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"Why are you pissing right now? You should be paying attention to me instead"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I'll have all my credit card balances to zero by November and it'll be the first month where my leases don't overlap. It's also my birthday month so...

Stay tuned, friends!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Slim Pickens posted:

"Why are you pissing right now? You should be paying attention to me instead"

I guess I should nap here

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

My coworker has a Labradoodle and she's one of the greatest dogs I've ever met. Super cheery, full of energy but knows when to chill, and most importantly, doesn't shed one bit (which is perfect for my all black wardrobe).

Newt, on the other hand... My god Aussies shed so horribly much.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

the escape goat posted:

My coworker has a Labradoodle and she's one of the greatest dogs I've ever met. Super cheery, full of energy but knows when to chill, and most importantly, doesn't shed one bit (which is perfect for my all black wardrobe).

Newt, on the other hand... My god Aussies shed so horribly much.

I think Monty has an infinite amount of hair because no matter how long I brush him it’s never enough. I always get a brush full. Even if I brush the exact same spot over and over.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

tyler posted:

Same.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Every new page of this thread is somehow even better than the last. :3:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

tyler posted:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Enjoy all of these pictures of a good boy

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Too much good boy!!! Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

im ded

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1034621621158391808

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

relaaaaax)

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

the dog is so charming!))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

so today a good boy got on my ferry and was terrified because of how many people were around and he didn't like being on the water

i stopped and spoke kindly to him and stroked him and reassured him and he calmed right down and then the lady he was with gave him some treats and he was happy again

that's my story thanks for reading