Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

bob dobbs is dead posted:

nicotine is more dangerous than the research chemicals, unless you get carfentanyl or fentanyl and gently caress up dosing

to be fair if you were dealing with pure nictone you're probably more likely to gently caress yourself up

at least with fent you can narcan yourself, pure nicotine is human bugspray.

also reminder if you're Canadian you can get free narcan kits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

pure nicotine is human bugspray.

nah it just makes your heart a bit fucky lol

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

bob dobbs is dead posted:

risk of being hosed vs. 100% knowledge that you're hosed

just nicotine on its own could be a lot worse physically. RCs is such an umbrella that you’re ignoring the ones that straight up give you cancer and other fun mystery ailments

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Can't open the rear doors without power, but all you have to do is pop a plastic cover off the bumper and pull two lanyards to break into the frunk.
Musk is saving the planet with solar energy and electric cars, and John McCain was surely thinking of the environment when he was on his way to bomb that light bulb factory.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

SmokaDustbowl posted:

how do you think bugspray for bugs works

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if you're handling a lot of it, like in eliquid you can definitely kill yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine_poisoning

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

OldAlias posted:

just nicotine on its own could be a lot worse physically. RCs is such an umbrella that you’re ignoring the ones that straight up give you cancer and other fun mystery ailments

RCs own because they have silly names and generate amazing stories of people destroying their brains in a single "oopies" mistake

like 2CBFly-NBOMe is an awesome name for a drug

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pham Nuwen posted:

i found cigarettes pretty easy to quit so i may be a poor sample but i've also tried cigars, cigarillos, and pipes and none of them felt as habitual as cigarettes became for me.

the more individual stories i hear, the more it seems like addiction is something that either happens to you or it doesn't, and you're just born that way

like, my dad was by his own account an alcoholic, passing out in snowbanks on the way home and terrifying guests at parties and once while drunk he jumped off a bridge and nearly died. after some rock-bottom experiences when i was a toddler he turned around and managed to stay sober through the rest of his life.

me, on the other hand, i like the feeling of being drunk and enjoy the taste of many drinks, but i have to literally plan out "okay i'm gonna drink some beer tonight" and then two thirds of the time i just outright forget about doing it. i almost never finish a drink unless i'm out at a bar with friends and my shelf of liquor bottles is covered in dust.

shrug

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
2C-B-Fly was pretty boring IMO

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

if you're handling a lot of it, like in eliquid you can definitely kill yourself

well yeah, its used as an insecticide

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde
and all the russians say it's 2cb fly for a white guy

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Sagebrush posted:

the more individual stories i hear, the more it seems like addiction is something that either happens to you or it doesn't, and you're just born that way

like, my dad was by his own account an alcoholic, passing out in snowbanks on the way home and terrifying guests at parties and once while drunk he jumped off a bridge and nearly died. after some rock-bottom experiences when i was a toddler he turned around and managed to stay sober through the rest of his life.

me, on the other hand, i like the feeling of being drunk and enjoy the taste of many drinks, but i have to literally plan out "okay i'm gonna drink some beer tonight" and then two thirds of the time i just outright forget about doing it. i almost never finish a drink unless i'm out at a bar with friends and my shelf of liquor bottles is covered in dust.

shrug

alcoholism is heavily tied to how soon people black out when drinking. alcoholics tend to black out or lose critical thinking skills way sooner which is why alcoholics tend to really like benzos, barbiturates and ketamine.

alcohol is a really weird drug as well

hits GABA, dopamine, NMDA (like ketamine) and a whole bunch of other stuff. Its natures own speedball.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

I'm like a poison taster on that poo poo

mewse
May 2, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

Elon's digging a hole faster than his stock price

You could say he's boring a hole

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

pure nicotine is human bugspray.

it is also bugspray bugspray. the plant produces it literally for that reason and a very common pesticide up until the invention of safer (to humans) synthetics was just to crush a bunch of tobacco in water and put the juice in a sprayer

at least half of tobacco field workers will get https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Tobacco_Sickness at least once per season

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde

mewse posted:

You could say he's boring a hole

the boering company

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

at least half of tobacco field workers will get https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Tobacco_Sickness at least once per season

gimme that poo poo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

alcoholism is heavily tied to how soon people black out when drinking. alcoholics tend to black out or lose critical thinking skills way sooner which is why alcoholics tend to really like benzos, barbiturates and ketamine.

alcohol is a really weird drug as well

hits GABA, dopamine, NMDA (like ketamine) and a whole bunch of other stuff. Its natures own speedball.

the one time i ever blacked out on booze was when i decided to do absinthe shots at college. i don't drink very much these days.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Sagebrush posted:

speaking of weird plant stuff, my dad had to process some agave for some dweeb's phd and it made him break out in head to toe rash and hives

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

i never heard that about the early blackout thing and it definitely wasn't my experience but it seems believable.

also smoka pickin wet baccy plants all day and instead of smoke breaks you just get naked and roll around a little

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

muckswirler posted:

also smoka pickin wet baccy plants all day and instead of smoke breaks you just get naked and roll around a little

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I tried snus a couple times but it made me dizzy and queasy, and I was on a half a pack a day habit then (which isn't all that much granted). Nicotine sucks in high doses imo.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and all the russians say it's 2cb fly for a white guy

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the boering company

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
I'm just assuming hovercraft is copying this top tier poo poo from c-spam

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde
nah the cspam thread has been tolkien about tarantino and the voting for worst fanbase all day

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nah the cspam thread has been tolkien about tarantino and the voting for worst fanbase all day

you are like the narcest poster ever

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
what are we tolkien about in the pos 'sode fellow kids

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I don't like to call people out so hard but god you are like a narc terminator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2KYkPPB1Fg

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Aug 28, 2018

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

tesla: don't drive in the rain, i guess

https://twitter.com/zomgapocalypse/status/1034564569488875523

mewse
May 2, 2006

*chuckles* water is a basic component of life, short seller

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Sagebrush posted:

your paper failed peer review, sorry

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The bitcoin mlm pyramid scam F-35 of cars

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/903333005527093248

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FAUXTON posted:

The bitcoin mlm pyramid scam F-35 amberpos of cars

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

all the clips from when the landing barge feeds "cut out"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

your paper failed peer review, sorry

wow typical cult of science. science is a religion too!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i think this would cause you to fail inspection in PA. are these literally illegal to drive here?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
hmm
musko is accusing the brit diver of bein a pedophile again

i think elong is projectin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

i think this would cause you to fail inspection in PA. are these literally illegal to drive here?

just take it to the "guy you know" like everyone else in pa