Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Endless Mike posted:

just take it to the "guy you know"

t-tori?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
i brought it in for the inspection but he wouldn't shut up about his shoes

i left when he started telling me about pissing on his mistress

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
hey mr fart powered cars a regulator with a state DOT has contacted me, because he's had trouble finding honest insiders when dealing with tesla etc.

anyway if you're interested in talking to this guy and haven't been assassinated by a tesla goon with a mac-10 let me know or email me or something

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
:lol:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:munch:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
poo poo be fuckin wild

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
I still wish PK had changed the thread title to:

PleasureKevin posted:

this sucks. i posted some whack poo poo and this thread is going to be used as official evidence by the SEC

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

atomicthumbs posted:

hey mr fart powered cars a regulator with a state DOT has contacted me, because he's had trouble finding honest insiders when dealing with tesla etc.

anyway if you're interested in talking to this guy and haven't been assassinated by a tesla goon with a mac-10 let me know or email me or something

lol this rules esp if farty talks 2 them and musk ends up being brought down by like the kansas undersecretary for transportation, parking enforcement division

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

check page count b4 posting

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

atomicthumbs posted:

:allears:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

TerminalRaptor posted:

I still wish PK had changed the thread title to:

OPs cant change their titles

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

ghosts are bougie as evidenced by the mass market product ouija boards which was spurned on by rich victorians who were idle enough to hold spirit board parties

lol

who represents the proletariat of the undead

it's gonna be the fuckin zombies isn't it :sigh:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

graph posted:

OPs cant change their titles

you have the power

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ciaphas posted:

it's always the alien greys

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

hey, reg shoe gives a drat!

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

musky smell

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. that’s what i read at first.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

atomicthumbs posted:

:bisonyes:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Lonoxmont posted:

If it helps any, this thread is the one that finally got me to stop lurking and get an account. So there should be at least a little more income for the site now.

:getout:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

atomicthumbs posted:

ahahahaha

Lonoxmont
Aug 28, 2018
I'm too stupid to put something witty here. Sorry. :canada:

'no'

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

that's probably this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvim4rsNHkQ

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

makes sense to me that elon would like mccain.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

what is your favorite thing about erlin maks?

Lonoxmont
Aug 28, 2018

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

what is your favorite thing about erlin maks?

Either his ability to consistently come up with the worst possible solutions to problems that don't exist/he made up, or the ease with which he is ridiculed.

The accent is pretty amusing too.

If I had to pick one thing seriously, I'd say maybe his desire/commitment to trying to get us off of this hunk of rock before it gets completely dickered.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Lonoxmont posted:

his desire/commitment to trying to get us off of this hunk of rock before it gets completely dickered.

ahahahahahaha

hahahahha

haaaaa!

yeah, he's right up there with newt's moon base in terms of practical ability to accomplish his goals

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

motherfucker keeps trying to reinvent the subway but worse in every possible respect, but he's sure as gently caress committed to getting human being into space

Lonoxmont
Aug 28, 2018

infernal machines posted:

ahahahahahaha

hahahahha

haaaaa!

yeah, he's right up there with newt's moon base in terms of practical ability to accomplish his goals

Well yeah, but at least he is trying to put the idea out there that maybe staying on just one planet might not be the best idea.

Though, now that I think about it, it might not be good for that idea's survival if it comes from him...

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

eh grahms the ehcid kips wearin off. sang me a song te put me mood right or else ah may cry agin

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

well, he certainly is unique in that respect, no one else has even considered the concept of off-world colonies.

but yeah, I get a kinda George Costanza vibe, like whatever he says, you should do the opposite

Lonoxmont
Aug 28, 2018

Roosevelt posted:

eh grahms the ehcid kips wearin off. sang me a song te put me mood right or else ah may cry agin

I just realised that seth efrikin and kiwi accents are closer together than I thought.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i can't keep people alive in a car i sell, something that thousands of others have managed for over a century. let me tell you about how i'm going to build a tin can to travel hundred of millions of miles to another planet, with no breathable atmosphere or liquid water, and fill it with people

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Lonoxmont posted:

I just realised that seth efrikin and kiwi accents are closer together than I thought.

i once tried to type a post in new zealandish and echidnapeens said it was just awful

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

i once tried to type a post in new zealandish and echidnapeens said it was just awful

did you tell him to turn his monitor on?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

infernal machines posted:

did you tell him to turn his monitor on?

bloody ell m8

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
thank you erlan musky for inventing the idea of people going to and living on mars

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

we ruined this planet for shareholder profits but we can just reach and terraform a new one no problem

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

you can set siri to male sarth efricin accent if you want siri to sound like ol musky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

atomicthumbs posted:

lmao