Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Good Dog posted:

I got a thing of coupons in the mail from Costco. Part of it was for a $20 gift card for new members even though I've had a membership for years. The other coupons are for a free food court pizza, 3lbs of Kirkland brand Colombian coffee, a 72 pack of Kirkland AA batteries, and a 6 pack of canned chicken breast.

I've never gotten coupons like this for free stuff, weird.

That's one of those groupon promotion packages they just ran. As for why you received it, :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
You can order a pizza when you are checking out, what a miracle.

Huskalator
Mar 17, 2009

Proud fascist
anti-anti-fascist
My gf got the last buck fitty dog last night at Costco and the lady behind us was so mad. I've never seen such a look of fury from a random person over food.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Costco has really high quality leather belts I've learned. Ordered some off Amazon bc my membership lapsed bc I hate driving

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Costco colombian coffee is good

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Ghostnuke posted:

"bad gas" is generally mechanic for "I don't know wtf"

Or “you loving idiot why did you leave a half tank of gas in your snow blower all summer. Now your carb needs leaning.”

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

My local Costco just fooled me with their sham yogurt facade

naem
May 29, 2011

FCKGW posted:

should put a hotdog in there

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

FCKGW posted:

Did you return it at Customer Service?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

FCKGW posted:

no ring

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
That makes me so happy. The employee could NOT have given less of a poo poo. We are approaching singularity-levels of not giving a poo poo.

Which is actually kind of rare at Costco.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Taima posted:

That makes me so happy. The employee could NOT have given less of a poo poo. We are approaching singularity-levels of not giving a poo poo.

Which is actually kind of rare at Costco.

The employee was following the directive from shareholders

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

should put a hotdog in there

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

hakimashou posted:

The employee was following the directive from shareholders

They will destroy us yet.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

FCKGW posted:

thats where your churro is supposed to go

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I was actually quite relieved because I DO NOT want to eat the whole dang thing

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

durrneez posted:

As a fat man I agree

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

FCKGW posted:

I was actually quite relieved because I DO NOT want to eat the whole dang thing

Costco was looking out for you, not shorting you.
PBUC

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Good Dog posted:

I got a thing of coupons in the mail from Costco. Part of it was for a $20 gift card for new members even though I've had a membership for years. The other coupons are for a free food court pizza, 3lbs of Kirkland brand Colombian coffee, a 72 pack of Kirkland AA batteries, and a 6 pack of canned chicken breast.

I've never gotten coupons like this for free stuff, weird.

MisterOblivious posted:

That's one of those groupon promotion packages they just ran. As for why you received it, :shrug:

It's a promotion for existing members to sign up for auto-renew if they aren't on it. But really, canned chicken.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

AWarmBody posted:

Costco was looking out for you, not shorting you.
PBUC

:chloe:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have mixed feelings about Costco. I do like their selection, but I feel like items are difficult to find, and the Costco where I shop at is always overcrowded. That said the next time I go I am going to convince my wife to get a pizza.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

I said come in! posted:

I have mixed feelings about Costco. I do like their selection, but I feel like items are difficult to find, and the Costco where I shop at is always overcrowded. That said the next time I go I am going to convince my wife to get a pizza.

loving frozen orange juice and ducks and trident breaded cod! :mad:

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

durrneez posted:

whoa.

will report back friday afternoon

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Del Taco already sells a Churro Shake

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
A lot of people sell pizza and hotdogs and household goods and roasted chickens. Costco just does it better and cheaper.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
If your costco doesn't have a food kiosk inside and a specific window to pick it up quickly as you walk out, man, I feel for you. That is the future, my friends. That is the future.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FCKGW posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek6fCv_AmEM

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

When i was in college I used a costco membership to eat lunch with free samples for 4 years, You are a good friend costco.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jack Skeleton posted:

If your costco doesn't have a food kiosk inside and a specific window to pick it up quickly as you walk out, man, I feel for you. That is the future, my friends. That is the future.

Here its always nice outside so the foodcourt is outside allowing all to come regardless of membership and eat their dogs in the sun. Its nice.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Jack Skeleton posted:

That poo poo is amazing. Go to the kiosk, pound on the screen for poo poo, and walk up to grab it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
COSTCO TRIP REPORT TIME BITCH!

These steaks were labeled as Choice but they look like Prime to me. The quality was clearly superior to the steaks in the other packages it was next to. Did they gently caress up and did I just score???

Impulse buy. This cheese STINKS plus its made with local Lost Abbey ale(!!!)

Animated with sound:

Reminder that you can still get polish dogs:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

These steaks were labeled as Choice but they look like Prime to me. The quality was clearly superior to the steaks in the other packages it was next to. Did they gently caress up and did I just score???

looks nice for Choice, sweet get @ 10 bux a pop in any case

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

FCKGW posted:

Having worked with those machines: It's really easy to let this happen when dispensing and not really realize it. If someone is just filling without moving the cup (and the flow is less than great) it just kind of ends up like yours did.

It's worth checking your cup if you really care about your frozen yogurt intake or something.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Oh jesus, I need that cheese in my life. Which area is this from? I'm guessing maybe Southern California since Lost Abbey? I dunno, but drat it, I need that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jack Skeleton posted:

Oh jesus, I need that cheese in my life. Which area is this from? I'm guessing maybe Southern California since Lost Abbey? I dunno, but drat it, I need that.

Yeah Carlsbad location. I left it out when I got home and it basically melts at room temp.

Supreme Allah posted:

looks nice for Choice, sweet get @ 10 bux a pop in any case

I seperate them into individual ziplocks and freeze them. When I want one I will thaw it out for the next evening dinner. I mean why would you buy steak ANYWHERE else?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Chinatown posted:

Animated with sound:

Reminder that you can still get polish dogs:

:eyepop: Sweet Jebo on the plus sign that's one sexy looking post.

I had no idea the Polish dogs were still available that way.

But who cares right, H D supremacy :shrug: :smuggo:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I saw that zombie butler when I was there the other day, it was neat looking. Still annoyed the small sandwiches in the deli are not back yet as it still replaced by the chicken pastrami crap. And it looks to be there until October as it on sale until then.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

FCKGW posted:

but they do not sell in-window fans for $10 cheaper than Amazon :boom:

edit: last night, i asked my fiancé why he doesn’t like costco. he said he does like costco and suggested that we go on Friday for a date. *____*

durrneez fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 30, 2018

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

durrneez posted:

but they do not sell in-window fans for $10 cheaper than Amazon :boom:

edit: last night, i asked my fiancé why he doesn’t like costco. he said he does like costco and suggested that we go on Friday for a date. *____*

Marry him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Curved 32" Samsung monitors (C32F391) for $170 until Sept. 1st! :monocle: