Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
$TSLA bankruptcy will be the straw that finally kicks off the next debt crisis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

akadajet posted:

looks like a very organic way to gently caress up your back/hips
but you'll have the coolest halloween prop come october

Rectangular-bladed weed cutters are good if you need to gently caress up some brush in an open field. The ergonomics of the swing are much better IMO
doesn't look cool tho

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dropping in here to say that Elon has some bizarre theories on presumed innocence/guilt

Here we go: Elon is a magically enchanted cheesecloth made to look like a real boy

What? No, look, have you investigated whether he isn't an animatronic cheesecloth? gently caress, and you Twitter handle is @green_wise_doll

gently caress you man. You're not even concerned about looking into the truth at all. Your Twitter handle is @green_wise_doll

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

it's very interesting to look at and compare bogans, rednecks, and boers/boeres, all of whom are lower class whites living in former british colonies. it's especially interesting to look at how close all of their political opinions are considering each group of idiots are on the other side of the world from each other

I wonder if there are any historians or sociologists with comparative works about how other imperial powers transitioned out of their colonial / imperial eras.

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

"How dare you take the name of Yoda in vain! Watch ready player 1 ten times and say 13 bazingas!"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Step 1: God is a pedo
Step 2: Can you prove God isn't a pedo?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Potato Salad posted:

Step 1: God is a pedo
Step 2: Can you prove God isn't a pedo?

jesus loves the little children...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

akadajet posted:

looks like a very organic way to gently caress up your back/hips
but you'll have the coolest halloween prop come october

You can keep going with a scythe for a long time as long as you remember to let gravity do as much of the work as possible (which means the blade has to be sharp, of course), and you have a scythe that's the right loving length for you. Sickles are from Satan though.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

prisoner of waffles posted:

I wonder if there are any historians or sociologists with comparative works about how other imperial powers transitioned out of their colonial / imperial eras.

i believe france and spain lost most of their holdings through violence and portugal and the dutch didn't do much better, but yeah that would be super interesting to read about

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Potato Salad posted:

Dropping in here to say that Elon has some bizarre theories on presumed innocence/guilt

Here we go: Elon is a magically enchanted cheesecloth made to look like a real boy

What? No, look, have you investigated whether he isn't an animatronic cheesecloth? gently caress, and you Twitter handle is @green_wise_doll

gently caress you man. You're not even concerned about looking into the truth at all. Your Twitter handle is @green_wise_doll

yeah that's the real problem with ol' musky

forensics club logical fallacies on twitter

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i believe france and spain lost most of their holdings through violence and portugal and the dutch didn't do much better, but yeah that would be super interesting to read about

how surprised would you be if lots of people there dodge the question basically by going "wow those other empires sure are terrible"

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Pardot posted:

i keep thinking this is an actual zelda thread in my bookmarks, then realize it's not, but it's too much work to find a real zelda thread in games or whatever to ask if the botw dlc is worth getting, so i'll just ask here: is the botw dlc worth getting?

I haven’t gotten to any of the extra content but I think the Master (hard) mode has really made the game better. It forces you to explore and try out different styles to avoid getting your face bashed in.

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

Pardot posted:

i keep thinking this is an actual zelda thread in my bookmarks, then realize it's not, but it's too much work to find a real zelda thread in games or whatever to ask if the botw dlc is worth getting, so i'll just ask here: is the botw dlc worth getting?

here ya go: Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Time To Start Eating Every Tree

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ryde posted:

I haven’t gotten to any of the extra content but I think the Master (hard) mode has really made the game better. It forces you to explore and try out different styles to avoid getting your face bashed in.

it's a weird mode since you can get powerful weapons very easily, especially if you've already played it once on normal mode before

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.
FIRST EVER LIFE-SIZE AND DRIVABLE LEGO® TECHNIC BUGATTI CHIRON IS A PIONEERING PIECE OF ENGINEERING AND DESIGN

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
wanna see those impact tests

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i agree with most of this but:

"Appropriation of Japanese characters on DJ Hi - Tek’s shirt in the “Fok Julle Naiiers” video"

those poor kanji, why won't anyone think of their rich culture before just using them as some kind of symbol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

wanna see those impact tests

Total weight: 1500 kg
Theoretical performance of 5.3 HP
Estimated Torque of 92 Nm

i don't think it'll have issues withstanding any collisions it can get itself into :3:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

wait so if i call elon a pedo on twitter and he doesn't sue me, does that mean he agrees he's a pedo?

Lonoxmont
Aug 28, 2018
I'm too stupid to put something witty here. Sorry. :canada:

President Beep posted:

i used a manual reel mower for a while. boomers walking by on the sidewalk would stop and marvel at me for using such an archaic device and wax nostalgically about their youth. also, my yard isn't a putting green so it worked like poo poo.

Supposedly the motorised versions of these are one of the best ways to cut a lawn, haven't tried it myself though. Too expensive.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Lonoxmont posted:

Supposedly the motorised versions of these are one of the best ways to cut a lawn, haven't tried it myself though. Too expensive.

back in the day i used to cut grass at a driving range using bigass rider reel mowers. they did indeed do a fine job.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

could you tell when you ran over a golf ball and did the mower cut them to pieces

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

that first link is really dumb ("appropriation of yin yang symbol"), but that second link is rather convincing. thanks for correcting me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

could you tell when you ran over a golf ball and did the mower cut them to pieces

big gash, but not totally destroyed. big disappointment overall. D+.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

DSYP

mewse
May 2, 2006

from british gossip rag popbitch:

quote:

>> Elon-gate <<
Out of sight; out of life

Elon Musk has been doubling down on calling a British rescue diver a paedophile, suggesting that because the diver didn't try to sue him there must be some truth to his allegation (a legal argument that even we aren't stupid enough to try...)

It's easy to mock Musk, but it's worth remembering that he isn't the most articulate when it comes to explaining himself.

For example, when he and Talulah Riley split, rather than get into any long conversations about the break-up, or the heartache, or any of the emotional unpleasantness that such a separation inevitably involves, he simply told people that she was dead.

Including his kids.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde

M_Gargantua posted:

$TSLA bankruptcy will be the straw that finally kicks off the next debt crisis

isn't brexit supposed to happen around the same time tesla's debts come due that they're planning on payin off with stock

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde

President Beep posted:

reviews of your mother more generous that i expected

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

god drat you all. :mad:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

jit bull transpile posted:

that first link is really dumb ("appropriation of yin yang symbol"), but that second link is rather convincing. thanks for correcting me.

yeah ninja really is the penultimate in cool

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
til the model 3 has not passed safety or licensing or whatever is required in order to be sold in the eu. i bet it's the missing instrument panel.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Thanks! but that thread is just talking about tesla so it's like a big pork skin ouroboros

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

The guardians are actually the last model of Tesla released before the revolt

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

Pardot posted:

Thanks! but that thread is just talking about tesla so it's like a big pork skin ouroboros

*checks thread* jesus, you aren't kidding

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

lol that's pretty fuckin funny

to answer your question: IMO yes the DLC is worth BUT the master sword trials are puzzle-combat and i wasn't diggin the combat by the time I hit that point, AND the shrines the DLC adds are extremely good and clever, but that's the bulk of the DLC: more fuckin shrines

so hope you liked BotW already, is more or less what I'm saying

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

might take the switch to the doctor's office instead of the ipad, actually, see if i want to play anything

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Silver Alicorn posted:

the sef efrikan accents have been making me think of revisiting die antwoort. remember when YosPos was obsessed with die antwoort? why was YosPos obsessed with die antwoort

because half of this subforum has the musical taste of gbs.fm

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

for a moment i thought you were talking about a different kind of gash

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I would never be so vulgar. :colbert:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

President Beep posted:

I would never be so vulgar. :colbert:

And I'm the queen of France :sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer

mewse posted:

from british gossip rag popbitch:

musk is just trying to live out vandals songs. so far he's got my girlfriend's dead and he's working on dig a hole and master race in outer space.