Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ

Hitman inspired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
agreed

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m very excited about this for switch, perfect bedtime gaming

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

I’m very excited about this for switch, perfect bedtime gaming

you're not supposed to look at LCD screen for like an hour before going to bed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looks like another lovely meme game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

2014 Gamer: Gone Home huh? Nice walking sim, try not to get triggered by the carpets.

2018 Gamer: After diving fully into Goat Simulator, Sir You Are Being Hunted, and Octodad: Dadliest Catch I can fux wit some epic lel vidjuh.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

2014 Gamer: Gone Home huh? Nice walking sim, try not to get triggered by the carpets.

2018 Gamer: After diving fully into Goat Simulator, Sir You Are Being Hunted, and Octodad: Dadliest Catch I can fux wit some epic lel vidjuh.

Lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Looks like another lovely meme game

^^^^

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
wut teh christ? a goose?! :buddy:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the goose is cute but uh, yeah. iPad Taking A poo poo Game And Laughing While Squeezing The Turd Out is written all over this one.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to play it with my girlfriend specifically because the goose is cute

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think i saw this video 5 years ago.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Metal Goose Solid

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I just feel bad for the gardener guy. Getting his lunch dropped in a pond and getting harassed. I don’t like the whole feel of this game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Dog's Life for PS2 may not be a particularly good game, but at least it took its premise (be a dog) and just did it. It wasn't self-aware or winky or full of memes. You were a dog, and you did dog things, and eventually you turned a woman into cat food. That's all this game needs to do.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

A Dog's Life for PS2 may not be a particularly good game, but at least it took its premise (be a dog) and just did it. It wasn't self-aware or winky or full of memes. You were a dog, and you did dog things, and eventually you turned a woman into cat food. That's all this game needs to do.

It is most certainly not a good game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ol yeller posted:

It is most certainly not a good game.
I was trying to be nice to the team that had to create it with a $150 budget.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

I was trying to be nice to the team that had to create it with a $150 budget.

my main memory of that game was one of the afterschool-club kids bringing it to the dayroom and making the dog poop, then making the dog carry around the poop in his mouth, all while he laughed hysterically. i am glad to say i am no longer in touch with this person.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

who would have thought that western gaming’s last, greatest hope would be a bunch of insane Poles releasing 1 game every 5 years

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

fadam posted:

you're not supposed to look at LCD screen for like an hour before going to bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8MrGzad-SI

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

a pig with h- a party hat!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

spb posted:

a pig with h- a party hat!

A pig version of this game would be very epic indeed.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I think it looks cute

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pewdiepie posted:

A pig version of this game would be very epic indeed.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why OP... It looks bad and rear end indeed!!! :twisted:::twisted:::twisted:::twisted:::twisted::

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

How is the goose game full of memes?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

American McGay posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a goose is an animal

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

geese are assholes in real life so it makes sense you're an rear end in a top hat goose in the game

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it looks like an entertaining environmental puzzle game. maybe sort of like a low-key adventure game kind of thing. if it's 20 bucks or less, and review suggest more than a gimmick, i'll buy it.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNso4aCVrHE

envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

American McGay posted:

Well, "press X to honk" shows up in the first five seconds of the video. The goose is cute though. I'll probably watch a stream of this game for 10 minutes and then forget about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

envelopode posted:

Well, "press X to honk" shows up in the first five seconds of the video. The goose is cute though. I'll probably watch a stream of this game for 10 minutes and then forget about it.
Gooses honk. How the gently caress is that a "meme"? What the gently caress is wrong with your brain dude?

• Locked thread