Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
everyone please listen to Doomtree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

muckswirler posted:

truth trig. combine busta and dre and you have one of the best rap songs ever ala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ&t=86s

Not even linking the uncensored version, shameful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyqRx0qXnPE

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

President Beep posted:

i don't know what flipmode is.

In addition to the other comments it's also the best episode of space ghost coast to coast

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

gschmidl posted:

Not even linking the uncensored version, shameful.

namaste

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

when I first heard a$ap rocky I thought it was aesop rock doing some weird new persona because I am very white and very old

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

TerminalRaptor posted:

In addition to the other comments it's also the best episode of space ghost coast to coast

now this i'm interested in!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

jit bull transpile posted:

that's why i was initially so hesitant to buy ppls wholesale statements about a rap act. all this forum knows about rap is linking a$ap videos and "flipmode is the greatest".

ice cube did kids movies

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

I thought yospos cannon was that FIPSmode is the greatest but also

George posted:

everyone please listen to Doomtree

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

SmokaDustbowl posted:

ice cube did kids movies

ice t plays a cop, easy died of aids. the rap universe is full of reversals of fortune.

also Eminem apologizing for calling people the f word by using the f word in his apology, lmao. the permanently stunted boy

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

TerminalRaptor posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhh tom yorke & bjork would like to have a word with you

cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

flipmode is the greatest

flipmode is the squiddod

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

ice t plays a cop, easy died of aids. the rap universe is full of reversals of fortune.

also Eminem apologizing for calling people the f word by using the f word in his apology, lmao. the permanently stunted boy

only shaved head US army boys like eminem

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

canibus raps about bitcoins now :smith:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

President Beep posted:

yuck! no way!

i'm all about geoff moore and the distance.

wow now there's a name you don't hear much since 1995 and being forced to only listen to CCM by your mom

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Pardot posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhh tom yorke & bjork would like to have a word with you

cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut

Shhhh... did the lights just flicker?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

qirex posted:

canibus raps about bitcoins now :smith:
As relevant as ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rhe8BAcPxQ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

akadajet posted:

looks like a very organic way to gently caress up your back/hips

lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i use a grass whip to keep the yard trimmed. its 15 mins of good exercise, makes a cool sound, and uses no fuel beyond cheeseburgers

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

SmokaDustbowl posted:

only shaved head US army boys like eminem

nah all the Mexican dudes in my old hood loved him. they'd call him "one of the good ones" lmao

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

eminem is also fondly remembered by every white millennial boy who grew up lower middle class or worse

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

nah all the Mexican dudes in my old hood loved him. they'd call him "one of the good ones" lmao

lol

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Lutha Mahtin posted:

eminem is also fondly remembered by every white millennial boy who grew up lower middle class or worse

die antwoord loves eminem

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

Jonny 290 posted:

i use a grass whip to keep the yard trimmed. its 15 mins of good exercise, makes a cool sound, and uses no fuel beyond cheeseburgers

"grass whip" is a cooler name for a weed cutter.

dang, after all this I'm gonna have to visit the home despite and get me an tool

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my battery powered mower is incredibly needs suiting for our 1/6 acre.

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.
yeah, I 100% do not need any more equipment to take care of my lawn but I have a warm spot in my heart for weed cutters

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

qirex posted:

when I first heard a$ap rocky I thought it was aesop rock doing some weird new persona because I am very white and very old

wheres the picture anyway

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

my battery powered mower is incredibly needs suiting for our 1/6 acre.

I used to work landscaping and mowing the lawn or raking leaves is dope and very relaxing

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Eminem was my favourite back when I was a kid

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I used to work landscaping and mowing the lawn or raking leaves is dope and very relaxing

i work in a city service dept for a bit and the mow was super relaxing and it was nice to see something go from an overgrown property to a nice tidy plot in a matter of minutes

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

also the big mowers are a ton of fun and terrifyingly strong and i want one even though i dont have a lawn

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Agile Vector posted:

i work in a city service dept for a bit and the mow was super relaxing and it was nice to see something go from an overgrown property to a nice tidy plot in a matter of minutes

I'm short so I rigged up an over the shoulder strap for the weedeater lol. fuckin things are almost as tall as I am, so you gotta get a good balance

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yep. pop in the earbuds and walk.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

prisoner of waffles posted:

"grass whip" is a cooler name for a weed cutter.

dang, after all this I'm gonna have to visit the home despite and get me an tool

oh wow that looks handy and cheap

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

Silver Alicorn posted:

oh wow that looks handy and cheap

if you've got a ton of lovely weeds and none of them have woody stems thicker than a moderately beefy finger it lets you completely annihilate them with just enough exercise and bashing about of the already cut parts to be deeply satisfying. Probably overkill for a yard unless you let it get pretty tall or you really want the workout, lol

e: disclaimer, I've never used the ones with blades fixed on only one side

ee: if you desire the murder of weeds with extremely thick herbaceous stems it is very :gizz:

prisoner of waffles fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Aug 30, 2018

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

fishmech posted:

wheres the picture anyway

I'm going to a classic hip hop night at a club soon, the crowd will probably be 70% middle aged white nerds so I'll be impossible to distinguish from any other pasty dude in glasses

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jonny 290 posted:

No scythe? Turn in your mustache wax, you ain't legit.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

No scythe? Turn in your mustache wax, you ain't legit.

*bunny hops velocipede and rides off*

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

most of my lawn poo poo runs on the same battery I just throw on the charger afterward but that's proper execution on replacing internal combustion with electrics for you

for improper execution, I give you elon musk

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

TerminalRaptor posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm short so I rigged up an over the shoulder strap for the weedeater lol. fuckin things are almost as tall as I am, so you gotta get a good balance

hot drat thats a good idea and would have helped me too