Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

muckswirler posted:

truth trig. combine busta and dre and you have one of the best rap songs ever ala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ&t=86s

This owns.

Also I love busta rhymes because I sometimes bust-a-rhyme at Kareoke and everyone is all like :aaa: <-- this is amazement not horror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gschmidl posted:

Not even linking the uncensored version, shameful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyqRx0qXnPE

The music video's are a huge part of who Busta is, and I'm not too proud to admit that I was first introduced to Busta by seeing his "Dangerous" music video on MTV many years ago, in conclusion muckswirler is correct and not shameful.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SmokaDustbowl posted:

only shaved head US army boys like eminem

:wrong:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

:gb2gbs:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

mr Scoop posted:

musk is just trying to live out vandals songs. so far he's got my girlfriend's dead and he's working on dig a hole and master race in outer space.

holy poo poo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

3edgy5me

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

nah dude

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

prisoner of waffles posted:

if you've got a ton of lovely weeds and none of them have woody stems thicker than a moderately beefy finger it lets you completely annihilate them with just enough exercise and bashing about of the already cut parts to be deeply satisfying. Probably overkill for a yard unless you let it get pretty tall or you really want the workout, lol

e: disclaimer, I've never used the ones with blades fixed on only one side

ee: if you desire the murder of weeds with extremely thick herbaceous stems it is very :gizz:

i gis'd for 'grass whip' and none of those are whips :colbert:

the only picture that came up that actually depicts a whip is this:

bonus weirdness from the site it was on:

quote:

Blonde Girl Dress Nature Whip Summer Hogweed
Our team was selected carefully before publish at here . If it is helpful to you, please share with your friends. In addition, you can also encourage them by inviting our contributors one cup of Coffe (Via Paypal).

License to use Creative Commons Zero - CC0. You are free to use for many purposes without worrying issues licenses because this picture is TRUE FREE. We just want you to back a referral link to Max Pixel (optional).

Our AI system selective and propose some pictures the same category. Hope it will help to you.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
russ meyer gettin weird in the 21st century

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gq1gNVZNnI
actual grass whipping. her form is pretty good and the other videos I peeked at all had people looking like complete nerds

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

muckswirler posted:

truth trig. combine busta and dre and you have one of the best rap songs ever ala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ&t=86s

:hellyeah:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prisoner of waffles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gq1gNVZNnI
actual grass whipping. her form is pretty good and the other videos I peeked at all had people looking like complete nerds

hay ride the whip

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
lawns are a bourgeoisie cargo cult and terrible for local ecology and global environment

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

creationist believer posted:

lawns are a bourgeoisie cargo cult and terrible for local ecology and global environment

i've said this for so long.

here's a useless part of my house that takes a tonne of maintenance and water

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

The music video's are a huge part of who Busta is, and I'm not too proud to admit that I was first introduced to Busta by seeing his "Dangerous" music video on MTV many years ago, in conclusion muckswirler is correct and not shameful.

Unfortunately I didn't find a combination of music video and uncensored :(

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
fyi eminem just released his new album and it owns

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

rapeface posted:

is there Mekhi Phifer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

graph posted:

because half of this subforum has the musical taste of gbs.fm

can someone here hack gbs.fm so that I can vote on tracks again. TIA? i will vote a page of 1s and a page of 5s alternatively as before.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

grass ride the whip

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

who's the current shadow grass whip in the U.K. parliament?

can't keep up with that overgrown mess

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

rapeface posted:

call me a shaved head US army boy, but yeah this is better than anything else he's done post-heyday

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

rapeface posted:

i've said this for so long.

here's a useless part of my house that takes a tonne of maintenance and water

lol if you water your lawn

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

creationist believer posted:

Xenoscaping on the other-hand is :cool:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

rapeface posted:

Twerk from Home posted:

call me a shaved head US army boy, but yeah this is better than anything else he's done post-heyday

Thanks for the head's up. Gonna check it out.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Xenoscaping on the other-hand is :cool:
xeriscaping

xenoscaping is the opposite - filling your lawn and garden with invasive non native species

or maybe covering your lawn with glistening egg casings filled with acid-blooded facehuggers idk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FMguru posted:

xeriscaping

xenoscaping is the opposite - filling your lawn and garden with invasive non native species

or maybe covering your lawn with glistening egg casings filled with acid-blooded facehuggers idk

i keep wanting to zenoscape my yard but it's so hard to get started

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Jonny 290 posted:

starting wasn't so bad, my problem is i kept leaving it half-finished

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Jonny 290 posted:

you're much less dumb than me so you might already know this but potentially check for a master gardener org around your location cause there could be some folks that eagerly volunteer their native plant knowledge

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

Jabor posted:

starting wasn't so bad, my problem is i kept leaving it half-finished

:eyepop:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bulgakov posted:

you're much less dumb than me so you might already know this but potentially check for a master gardener org around your location cause there could be some folks that eagerly volunteer their native plant knowledge

sounds like an entire club made of hank hill clones, and then two or three pot-growing hippie types

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ate all the Oreos posted:

sounds like an entire club made of hank hill clones, and then two or three pot-growing hippie types

nahhhhh

anyone that cares that much about plants to get some certificate at least has some bit of their soul thats cool in some regard, imho

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

just some more Very Normal behavior from ole musky

https://twitter.com/tweetermeyer/status/1035543502157795329?s=21

https://twitter.com/tweetermeyer/status/1035545336318767105?s=21

https://twitter.com/tweetermeyer/status/1035546199892230144?s=21

https://twitter.com/tweetermeyer/status/1035547303321292800?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
what an absolute sack of poo poo.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

no you see, per the Great Man theory,

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Lol @ angrily head butting half finished cars as proof you don't need safety sensors.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i like how he equates human lives to gambling winnings.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
if musk stebe'd himself and died of cancer tomorrow, absolutely nobody would miss him

makes you think

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i 100% guarantee you that lonny thinks employee deaths would be acceptable if it meant higher production rate/quality on the line

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jabor posted:

if musk stebe'd himself and died of cancer tomorrow, absolutely nobody would miss him

makes you think

nah, that's not true - there's a shitload of shitnerds out there who would be wailing and gnashing their teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that one goofball crying outside of an apple store only it's a tesla store at the tampa mall