Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
get ready to go

if you are not that's too bad because all in is tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
so is pac in the battle royal?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'm excited for all of the wrestlers to be in

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm heading out to get all in my car to drive out to the show to get all in the arena soon.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Giving new meaning to a worker owned and operated enterprise.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Flew out for this and had a nightmare flight. Here's hopping the Bucks didn't steal my money.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Hey, quick request for anyone going to this, if Jordynne Grace doesn't win the Ring of Honor title tonight could you run into the ring and pee on the Young Bucks for me?
Out of protest. Thanks!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Did anything happen today to get Flip booked?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

frankenfreak posted:

Did anything happen today to get Flip booked?

Not yet, but when he wins the Battle Royal...

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wait, they got the Green Arrow?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You in?

I'm in.

I'm all in.:madmax:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

They got Oliver Queen who is currently incarcerated and not the Green Arrow.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

ChrisBTY posted:

He's super good friends with all of them, and Cody's been on the show before and is in the new season.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is there any way to watch the battle Royale on the internet if you don't have wgn?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm All In and can't wait! I'll be at the show in Section 205 (live)

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Hyped

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Heading to the arena in about 20 minutes. I'm not going to say what I'm wearing because I don't want a bunch of stinky goobers in Bullet Club shirts asking if I have stairs

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I just watched the Keepin' It 100 show and I regret doing so.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Takuan posted:

I just watched the Keepin' It 100 show and I regret doing so.

Elaborate please. I was wondering if it would be a trainwreck.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
He booked himself in the main event. I respect that. Vince would've done the same.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

Please cheer Okada as you are in his favourite section.

Vince MechMahon posted:

Is there any way to watch the battle Royale on the internet if you don't have wgn?

Actually curious about this for those of us not in the US. I'm watching the PPV on HonorClub (mostly because it'll probably be like 2 weeks before it's on New Japan World), will the pre-show be on the streams too?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
BOOK FLIP :saddowns:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

no :colbert:

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015

Rarity posted:

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

How soon after the show do they plan on putting it up on World? I'm going to watch it regardless, just curious because it'll effect how far out of my way I go to avoid spoilers.

Had to wipe out my bank account to fix my car, and now I'm too broke to watch it live. Timing is everything.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Why you! :argh:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The videos to watch:

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/1034277396361269248
https://twitter.com/nwa/status/1035312750501801984
https://twitter.com/nwa/status/1035864483099561984

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Marty Scurll is going to beat Okada because he can mix it with the heavyweights :colbert:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm going to watch this with all of my good indie wrestling fan friends in this thread

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

im excited for this memorial show dedicated to the memory of the late kevin allin, may he rest in peace

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
ALL IN

ALL OUT

SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

YOU DO THE HOKEY-COKEY AND YOU TURN AROUND

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The starrcast stream just went down.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

SalTheBard posted:

Say hi to Marty! :v:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

Marty Scurll is going to beat Okada because he can mix it with the heavyweights :colbert:

Yes, he can. But those are men. Not gods. He is going to lose.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
personally i'm looking forward to the Eat My Fuc match

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I watch a criminally insufficient amount of indie wrestling and I'm hoping this helps me start stopping that.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Any recommendation on which streaming service to buy through? Wondering if quality will be better on one or the other mostly

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tweak posted:

Any recommendation on which streaming service to buy through? Wondering if quality will be better on one or the other mostly

Fite.tv as it's unlimited replies and not tied to being a member.

If you want you can use my code "gdp90e6" to get $15 credit for the FITE app. https://www.fite.tv/invite/gdp90e6

It won't be enough for Allin, but you could buy one of the days of Starcast for free or other Indy stuff. Also like them on FB and Twitter for more credit.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Elaborate please. I was wondering if it would be a trainwreck.

It wasn't anywhere near as entertaining as a trainwreck.
Highlights, such as the are, include:
Shane Helms and Disco Inferno defending Nickleback.
Inviting fans to form a line and explain why they hate Roman Reigns.
The fan's reasoning include such hot takes as "He's like every douche jock in high school." "The Spear is a bad finisher because football players get tackled then get right back up." and a 10 year old saying "I hate Roman Reigns because he's trash on the mic."
During this, Disco complimented almost everyone's t-shirts.
Disco Inferno: "You shouldn't boo Roman Reigns because he's a talented wrestler and good looking. Also I acknowledge his booking has been bad and he's bad at talking because they feed him bad scripts"
Also Disco Inferno: "Every character on WWE sounds like they're reading a script, you can't hold that against Reigns. Who on WWE sound good reading a script? .... Ok, yeah, Samoa Joe is great"
The last 20 minutes were Konnan reading names from a list and Disco going off on why he has a personal grievance with them.
He's mad at Chris Jericho because Jericho doesn't give Disco credit for introducing him(Jericho) to his wife.
Disco thinks Road Dogg broke up The Fashion Police because Disco was a huge fan of theirs and lobbied Road Dogg to put the tag titles on them, and then Road Dogg broke up the Fashion Police just to annoy Disco.
He doesn't like Shark Boy because Shark Boy is mean to him on twitter.
He said Mike Beltran shouldn't be allowed to be a UFC referee because his mustache too long.
"Comic books are just one step up from coloring books. Also I have an original copy of Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns that's worth like $200."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaz-L posted:

Yes, he can. But those are men. Not gods. He is going to lose.

Kazu is a god no longer. He is a broken man and Scurll will send him spiralling into despair.

• Locked thread