Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Yeah, I got to explain furries and bronies to the woman I married. She thought I was bullshitting her at first, but this thread (previous incarnation) showed her the light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!

Leavemywife posted:

Yeah, I got to explain furries and bronies to the woman I married. She thought I was bullshitting her at first, but this thread (previous incarnation) showed her the light.

Username/post combo on point here.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Darth Freddy posted:

Long time ago my mom saw the csi/criminal minds/whatever episode with furies. She thought it was cool that they did that so I had her google furies.

Last year or year before I also got to tell my wife why I would not be taking our daughter to see the MLP movie.

I almost went to see the mlp movie out of nostalgia ( I was really into them as a child. I had dozens) before I recalled bronies were a thing. I even picked up a poster that was a map of ponyland for free when the show started, again because of nostalgia.

They should have done like that one Sailor Moon showing and demanded you have a kid yourself to get in to keep the creepers out. Little kids, especially little girls, need stuff that's just for them. I'd heard the original few seasons of ponyshow weren't as badly written as most media for little girls, but I've only ever seen one full episode. It seemed inoffensive.

Welp, that's the story of my involvement with mlp.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I watched it with my daughter who was age appropriate. It was fine.

Human males just need more warfare to get rid of the chaff.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

LingcodKilla posted:

I watched it with my daughter who was age appropriate. It was fine.

Human males just need more warfare to get rid of the chaff.

Most of the chaff are just intel analysts though

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Number fifteen…

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

The Door Frame posted:

Unless the belly is a zipper and then there could be 2 guys in one fursuit. Did you ever think about that, smart guy?

AUG: 2 guys, 1 fursuit

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

TinTower posted:

Number fifteen…

Casa Tarantino invites you to try our new tacos! 2 for 1.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

cash crab posted:

Casa Tarantino invites you to try our new tacos! 2 for 1.

That's clearly a five in one deal.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Ew. This dude hasn't bathed in 60 years, eats carrion and smokes dried animal poop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVoZcf3fO0

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

TinTower posted:

Number fifteen…

i hate this i hate it

roar

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

“I have nipples. Can you milk me?”

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

Y'know, I gotta give it to AUG. It's allowed me to collect the most bizarre sorts of internet trivia concerning fetishes and allows conversations like this:

BOYFRIEND: (Watching a gif compilation on youtube, sees something) What the hell is that?
ME: *glances up from computer* Oh, that's an inflation fetishist/vore/giganticism/furry Nazi.
BOYFRIEND: How the hell do you know that?
ME: *points at computer* Something Awful.
BOYFRIEND: *slow blink*

I'm beginning to think AUG is the abyss, for if you stare into it long enough.....

EXTREMELY RELATE

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

BiggerBoat posted:

Ew. This dude hasn't bathed in 60 years, eats carrion and smokes dried animal poop.

I feel like this dude loving owns. He's not a creep, he doesn't hurt anybody, he keeps it real. You go, filthy old dude, you wash down your rotten porcupine with a lukewarm rusted oil tank of filthy water, you earned it!

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

BiggerBoat posted:

Hey, as long as he keeps to himself he can do whatever he wants.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

green chicken feet posted:

AUG: 2 guys, 1 fursuit

Aug: fursuit for 2, vore fetish boogaloo

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Darth Freddy posted:

Long time ago my mom saw the csi/criminal minds/whatever episode with furies. She thought it was cool that they did that so I had her google furies.

Last year or year before I also got to tell my wife why I would not be taking our daughter to see the MLP movie.

My mum is au fait with a whole bunch of shows like Game of Thrones, Vikings, Black Sails etc: she may be a 74-year-old Italian Nonna but she has a surprising capacity for sex & violence if there's a plot she gets hooked into. The Red Wedding didn't make her blink an eye.

The CSI furry episode is the only thing I've seen break her. She had to turn it off halfway. IIRC it was at the point where someone in a female fursuit was doing some sort of a 'sexy' catwalk thing.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Breetai posted:

IIRC it was at the point where someone in a female fursuit was doing some sort of a 'sexy' catwalk thing.

Please tell me that Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" was the soundtrack.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

honda whisperer posted:

Aug: fursuit for 2, vore fetish boogaloo

This made me want to say "mods, name change to vore fetish boogaloo, please" but I don't know if I could live with myself if they went through with it.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

green chicken feet posted:

This made me want to say "mods, name change to vore fetish boogaloo, please" but I don't know if I could live with myself if they went through with it.

Is green chicken feet really that much better?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tee-hee.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

In response to the abnormal slowdown this thread has experienced,

I give you the most perfect thing one can make to express pain at the loss of a loved one, the girlfriend ragecomic obituary.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
The passive tone there makes it seem like Tricia was the one who was driving drunk.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

T-man posted:

Is green chicken feet really that much better?

Yes... yes, it is... :colbert:

:smith:

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

That's sad

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Do you think he made a big deal of carefully measuring her leg width while she was asleep, teeeeheeeee, or do you think he took her ring shopping with him at home depot to find the right fit?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

That70sHeidi posted:

Do you think he made a big deal of carefully measuring her leg width while she was asleep, teeeeheeeee, or do you think he took her ring shopping with him at home depot to find the right fit?

He obvs asked hher best friend to find out her horse size

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

text me a vag pic posted:

Would

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

hay

go gently caress ursef

shas a little rough

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

shas a little rough

woof, dog, she's barking.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The occupant of this costume is
[_] Male
[_] Female
[x] Brony

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
https://twitter.com/aterfoddbitch/status/1036428729495351297/photo/1

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

shas a little rough

She just came from the groomer. All those uneven spots will grow out.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Does the phrase "has been blacked" mean what I think it means? Because that would be the icing on that can of worms claiming to be a cake

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

Does the phrase "has been blacked" mean what I think it means? Because that would be the icing on that can of worms claiming to be a cake

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Door Frame posted:

If by Blacked you mean dated a black man, yes.

Someone in the Trump thread said that Kushner just looks like Jared in a wig and makeup. Also they didn't femoid Jordan Peterson? I like to imagine he is dying inside he didn't get that treatment.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

shas a little rough

Needs to slather on the firming lotion with a paint roller.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I was wondering when this chart would make its rounds into this thread.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I'm "Tugger" Carlson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

This is by a wide margin the worst thing in the thread