Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Moatillata posted:

It's p cool you keep those pictures of teens on your HD bee movie

thanks, but i actually store my pics in a more secret location called "google image search prom hover hand" :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
please don't doxx me like that b

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

b-minus1 posted:

thanks, but i actually store my pics in a more secret location called "google image search prom hover hand" :ssh:

:hmmyes:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Podima posted:

I never went to prom because prom is for jerks!

Also ##vote tommunist because he is no longer my dogbro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrM5y-iCNiE

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote podima

Dirty rotten filthy scum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tommunist posted:

##vote podima

Dirty rotten filthy scum

:agreed:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Moatillata posted:

Eat the rich is now on the non murder list bc their name aligns with my personal politics

Yeah let's some find some rich kids to cannibalize

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

it's actually more like this:

Oh god... hover hands!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote Mr. Humalong

Not dropping his own vote but agreeing with me .

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

do i need to unvote podima first?

##unvote podima

##vote Mr. Humalong

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think it should be gaysonry or else it sounds like everyone ate Taco Bell or something

I agree, it was a typo, apologies

takin' these to mean yes, you should have a date with whom you are in a gaysonry

if you do not have a date please identify and vote for yourself thanks

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

pera are you rolefishing

you have NO IDEA how hard it's been to not actually reply to your post

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

pera are you rolefishing

I'm setup-fishing

in huniepop everybody was in masonries but I told them they were all scum, and I'm always on the lookout to be the Max (calling attention to it) in that situation rather than the Asiina (literally recognizing the situation as-is but not following through with anything based on it)

Bifauxnen posted:

you have NO IDEA how hard it's been to not actually reply to your post

you don't need to! especially since I'm convinced anyway now, it's such a simple element of prom it'd be the obvious way to go

also you know how it is, if i want to live i have to draw shade

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I really thought I'd played with Anon Idiot before. YPM If you knew he was new why were you being aggressive with him?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Somberbrero posted:

I really thought I'd played with Anon Idiot before. YPM If you knew he was new why were you being aggressive with him?

Because I’m a bad person and I want to murder him (many people want to murder him afaik)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
In reality, I didn’t know he was new and I was just pushing a little bit over nothing. I mean I could tell you it was to see what his reaction was but mostly it’s my shtick to unreasonably demand someone’s death d1.

So I’m wondering, what is it that you saw? Because what I saw was so minor that it’s laughable and certainly did not warrant you jumping on the non existent case.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

In reality, I didn’t know he was new and I was just pushing a little bit over nothing. I mean I could tell you it was to see what his reaction was but mostly it’s my shtick to unreasonably demand someone’s death d1.

So I’m wondering, what is it that you saw? Because what I saw was so minor that it’s laughable and certainly did not warrant you jumping on the non existent case.

I take it joke phase has ended? Always with something innocuous too. Unfortunately, I find it strange that you feel a need to come up with an explanation like this to a minimal amount of pressure from somber. It didn't even seem like he was all that serious.

*sips from definitely normal punch*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I take it joke phase has ended? Always with something innocuous too. Unfortunately, I find it strange that you feel a need to come up with an explanation like this to a minimal amount of pressure from somber. It didn't even seem like he was all that serious.

The bolded bit was also to note that I thought it strange, if you were defending yourself, that you intentionally did the bolded bit.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Granted you've been openly killer-y and I feel like you would prefer a more subtle approach to actual treachery, but then again... you're loud as scum too...

:thunk:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote YPM

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

He seemed a little coy in response to your pressure. Being new makes sense though.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

It feels like he's trying to scumhunt at least.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

funny you read this whole thing and came away with the total opposite read I did, good old AA

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Joke phase can keep going friend.

Also if you actually read words you can see that I’m trying to figure out where Somber is coming from and seeing if he’s ~~manufacturing content~~

Somberbrero posted:

He seemed a little coy in response to your pressure. Being new makes sense though.

His response was good. He didn’t even know the original post’s problem (which is that he italicized something in joke phase like a loving serial killer)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Somber: wow I see the same thing as YPM

Me: but I didn’t see anything I just wanted to murder him what do you mean you saw something

AA: AHA! Man I got YPM dead to rights he’s flailing under the *checks notes* zero cases he’s got against him LOCK HIM UP

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

His response was good. He didn’t even know the original post’s problem (which is that he italicized something in joke phase like a loving serial killer)

Okay no we are coming from very different places.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Somberbrero posted:

It feels like he's trying to scumhunt at least.

We must have different definitions of scumhunting.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somber: wow I see the same thing as YPM

Me: but I didn’t see anything I just wanted to murder him what do you mean you saw something

AA: AHA! Man I got YPM dead to rights he’s flailing under the *checks notes* zero cases he’s got against him LOCK HIM UP

Hahah I had a good laugh at this.

Nevertheless, it looks like you admitted to manufacturing content or at least attempted to... admittedly, I've committed the taboo of posting while drinking, but is it really such a crime?

To demonstrate what I saw a bit more clearly:

Somberbrero posted:

I'm good enough at making myself sad without hearing about the high school experiences Something Awful forums users, thank you very much.

I see the point YPM is making about anon and I mostly agree. If I remember correctly I think I just like bullying Anon though.

A joke, right? Fill me in if I'm wrong somb.

What point? I said I wanted to murder Anon and nothing else. And how can you have any real history of bullying a guy with one game

Maybe I can see the confusion on the point part of the joke, but it looked like a "I should respond, but not too awkwardly" crafted response.

So forgive me if I'm the only one seeing that.

WRT your shtick... 👌
If phone emojis don't display that's an ok sign, and by my standards, that's a solid approval.

Still you could be scum. So it is what it is. O made my vote. I'm sticking with it until I see something decidedly more suspicious.

:colbert:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

wait so AA, you thought the totally normal-sounding words Somber wrote about seeing some point was a joke, but you didn't think all the random gibberish about wanting to murder someone was a joke

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

wait so AA, you thought the totally normal-sounding words Somber wrote about seeing some point was a joke, but you didn't think all the random gibberish about wanting to murder someone was a joke

You misunderstood as always, but I've also come to accept that I talk like a crazy person.

I thought the murder schtick was a joke.

I thought his response to somber was curious

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Gotta love jokephase

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ok but what bit is the Somber joke

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

ok but what bit is the Somber joke

The bolded bit in the original post I made

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The bolded bit in the original post I made

the bit about bullying I could see as a joke, but YPM was also responding to the bit about "I see your point".

And YPM was responding to Somber agreeing with him by saying he saw a point, to then pressure Somber about what the hell point he saw, so how is that supposed to be YPM responding weird to Somber's pressure? What pressure are you even talking about?

##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think you're reading way too much into things.

I'm saying somber made a joke, and Ypm recognized it as pressure and questioned the joke in a manner that looked like a scum overreaction

Am I that unreadable?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Anyhow, I think I still have a valid point, an actual point, and am sticking to it.

It looked like an overraction.

Bif is being weird about it, but this always happens imo.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Where the hell did this derail even come from.

AI isn't even new?

Like what?

How are you drawing anything from any of this.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

I think you're reading way too much into things.

I'm saying somber made a joke, and Ypm recognized it as pressure and questioned the joke in a manner that looked like a scum overreaction

Am I that unreadable?

Ypm:

This isn't exactly responding badly to a player when what they've said makes literally no sense.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Natural 20 posted:

Ypm:

This isn't exactly responding badly to a player when what they've said makes literally no sense.

I can't tell if you're attacking me or YPM, I feel like it's me

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Gonna say YPM looks fine

Somber looks weird

AA looks p much his normal self here

As such, Bifs vote feels off to me

##vote bif