Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I, uh, don't believe a single word of that, Marty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rewatching the show tonight and a general comment on commentary (not just this show) if I never hear the phrase “I’ve got goosebumps” again it’ll be too soon

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

usually marty's good about going under 18

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

:wow:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

J-Ru close the thread it's not getting any better than this

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Where did the whole Marty Scurll underage girls thing even come from?

I've heard it a bunch but nobody ever elaborates

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Afaik it’s just a rumour among some britwres fans and there’s no concrete evidence or allegations even

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rovert posted:

A TV buddy says that the All In Zero Hour WGN number isn't impressive on any level.

WGN officials aren't impressed but will give them another chance.
Despite having WGN on cable TV it was like 10x easier to just find a stream than it was to look through 100 something channels.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

"X is a ponce" is a kind of common brit wrestling insult and its stuck on Scurll for whatever reason.

Also shut down the thread.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

RealFoxy posted:

Despite having WGN on cable TV it was like 10x easier to just find a stream than it was to look through 100 something channels.

I literally tried to set a recording earlier in the week and it wasn't there. Didn't show up until close to airing.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

to be fair, they were going against the first major night for college football and up against fairly big games. i was trying to find a spot to just stick the show on here at my job but we couldn't justify the tv space.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

is that a B or an F???????

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

to be fair, they were going against the first major night for college football and up against fairly big games. i was trying to find a spot to just stick the show on here at my job but we couldn't justify the tv space.

How do you think patrons would have reacted to the penis druids?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TTBF posted:

How do you think patrons would have reacted to the penis druids?

Well he probably would have no showed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Jenkem Delivery posted:

J-Ru close the thread it's not getting any better than this

• Locked thread