Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
gently caress it, you can have the rest of the country as long as toronto can secede as an independent principality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

it should work like a katamari and when a state's population gets to some multiple of the one beside it the smaller one gets absorbed

looks like california is ahead of you in the image

edit: also Massachusetts has eaten Connecticut/Rhode Island and maryland appears to have delaware and DC

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

basically:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
when I’m chairman texas is definitely going back to mexico and cuba gets florida.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

hobbesmaster posted:

edit: also Massachusetts has eaten Connecticut/Rhode Island and maryland appears to have delaware and DC

when did agar.io start getting political

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

dragon enthusiast posted:

when did agar.io start getting political

thanks now i had to go play it for a bit :mad:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

all the lovely states that aren't on the coasts

Michigan will survive until the Great Lakes are dry from watering almonds in California

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Michigan will survive until the Great Lakes are dry from watering almonds in California

lol if you don't think the water pipelines will be run directly into arizona first so that saudi alfalfa farmers can keep grifting that sweet sweet unmanaged water and the chuds in phoenix keep their property values

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
‘sall good. the line will just get all plugged up with asian carp carcasses.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Sagebrush posted:

it should work like a katamari and when a state's population gets to some multiple of the one beside it the smaller one gets absorbed

boo, that means Florida will absorb a bunch of The South and get dumber and worse somehow

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

President Beep posted:

when I’m chairman texas is definitely going back to mexico and cuba gets florida.

lol if you think texas isn’t being ruined by the same lovely system as the rest of the country

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

west until you have the overwhelming urge to overdose on fentanyl

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

TK-42-1 posted:

lol if you think texas isn’t being ruined by the same lovely system as the rest of the country

i just want to piss white texans off by making them all mexican nationals.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
be careful their militias are already prepared for operation jade helm

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
Alamo II: This time Texas militias team up with the grandson of Santa Anna and rampant wildfires to defend The Lone Star State from Jade Helm 19.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jade helm is a pretty badass name.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

over 60 senators now represent less than half the country and in a very short time a supermajority of the senate will represent less than 40% of the population. the usa is doomed. the constitution needs to be completely redone and federalism needs to be thrown in the trash.
it doesn't matter how elegant or great the structure your electoral politics is. you can't have a democracy if you put an undemocratic tyrannical hierarchy of overlords in absolute charge of the economy

Two Ton 21
Dec 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

It's true. GF1 can't keep their restrooms open, they are always down. Complete mess, want to build the self driving car, can't even keep the shitters working. OSHA is about to take issue with Tesla over it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Two Ton 21 posted:

It's true. GF1 can't keep their restrooms open, they are always down. Complete mess, want to build the self driving car, can't even keep the shitters working. OSHA is about to take issue with Tesla over it.

I know of one shitter who loving never stops working

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

i'm going to gulag all you motherfuckers for making me read all those misplaced CSPAM posts

Two Ton 21
Dec 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

Shitter's full.

Do you have issue with the cleaners pulling tricks in your area?

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

FAUXTON posted:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
lol i had my first robotic work cell integration class today and i've had the instructor before and he was a big tesla fan; pre-ordered the model 3 and everything

he has canceled his order and we used the example of musk headbutting a car on the assembly line to start our discussion on industrial safety systems

surely the tesla board of directors must see that musky's antics are costing them actual customers who were formerly willing to drop the better part of 100 grand on their product

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
hes gonna do a steve isnt he. hell get kicked out of tesla come back in 10 years and disney will buy spacex

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

poty posted:

hes gonna do a steve isnt he. hell get kicked out of tesla come back in 10 years and disney will buy spacex

This feels more like a Kenneth Lay scenario

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Powershift posted:

This feels more like a Kenneth Lay scenario

More like Kenneth can't even buy a Lay

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

sex, or the chip

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ciaphas posted:

sex, or the chip

The chips are Lay's

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

https://twitter.com/RyanNegri/status/1037411806841528320

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Tesla is so great, it only took them 20 minutes to fix a software update they botched, rendering my car immobile!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol it's like putting diesel in a gasoline car except you don't know when they're gonna do it

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

spankmeister posted:

Tesla is so great, it only took them 20 minutes to fix a software update they botched, rendering my car immobile!

and they were so generous, they didn't even charge me for fixing my car after they broke it!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

lol looking at the tweet times it took at least an hour in all.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
in which we connect from a whitelisted IP and get the firmware, because that's probably the safest way we can do it

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

Mr. Nice! posted:

over 60 senators now represent less than half the country and in a very short time a supermajority of the senate will represent less than 40% of the population. the usa is doomed. the constitution needs to be completely redone and federalism needs to be thrown in the trash.

this is not new

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.b6b5bc3559b2

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

iospace posted:

e: the rocketry industry reminds me of the locomotive industry, in a weird way: customers are going to put a premium on reliability because a failure is worse than a slow train (or smaller load). When EMD released the SD50, it was massively unreliable, which killed the company's reputation as a whole almost instantly, even if it was one generation removed from the SD40-2, one of the best locomotives of all time. ULA is more expensive, but they aren't doing anything bold that could ruin the rockets, for now.

Legitimately, is there a trains thread here?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Mr. Nice! posted:

good news, friend

seemed like half of the soft ball questions that the GOP conspirators were throwing at kavanaugh, during the recent days of his hearings, were lazy openings for brett to talk poetically and obliquely (alongside the mentioned questioning authoritarians) about how fundamental to ~liberty~ that the federalist papers were in whatever ways

spoilers: even federalist paper #69 will be trashed the moment a larger check that needs cashing show up in the name of influencing

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

hobbesmaster posted:

the states making up half the population are colored teal. the next 20 percent are also colored teal. great graphic

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Hey Shags, what happened with LePage getting hospitalized like a week ago?

Automatically appended next post:

Shaggar posted:

Switching to a capitated payment system should be a first step before adopting any kind of national healthcare plan. It prioritizes quality of care since providers are paid a flat fee with bonuses and penalties based on population health.

I agree with Brother Shaggar here.

Marijuana posted:

guillotine for your boss, gulag for you

I mean, he lives in Maine?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Sep 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

ah the ol' pittsburgh annex