Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i mean, stuff with the real character can just be left open unless some really broken poo poo comes out, in which case you ban it

like this isn't super super hard it just takes some effort (and probably requires anyone using a custom to submit their custom to TOs in advance)

as somebody who runs tournaments, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

Yeah on the real all respect to TOs and venues that allow us stupid assholes to congregate in dangerous numbers and suck up all the precious oxygen so we can beat up other nerds.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Every time someone days Zoro is gonna be in sc6 I get really hype and then i find out they mean the one piece guy I get really sad

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
One Piece is epic

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Real Zoro is more epic

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Please put Antonio banderas on soul calibur

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
it's spelled with 2 Rs if you mean the thing no one's thought about in 20 years.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm thinking about it now and smiling

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Do you want clothing destruction on the one piece guy or 90s Antonio

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Pomp posted:

Real Zoro is more epic

one piece zoro would kick his rear end, easily

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pomp posted:

*tugs at collar* whoo boy decisions decisions

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Do a Tales crossover with a good character and put in Velvet. She can demon arm wrestle Nightmare.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Pomp posted:

Please put Antonio banderas on soul calibur

zeta-jones as taki skin

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Pomp posted:

lets play

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Zorro seems like a really easy create-a-soul character to make.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Pomp posted:

porque no los dos

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

I wonder if they kept the page on the move list they had in 5 that was pretty much "These are your best most important moves, practice utility with these first."

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

Zorro seems like a really easy create-a-soul character to make.

the first problem with that is the hat, since it looks like they're still using (updated, HD versions of) the same armor pieces they've always had since 3 which is weird but fine I guess

The second problem is that by the time you put in the all black, the boots, and loose shirt, the mask, you can just stop while you're ahead because you've already made Dread Pirate Roberts

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Pomp posted:

Every time someone days Zoro is gonna be in sc6 I get really hype and then i find out they mean the one piece guy I get really sad

Same

Legit zorro would be rad

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

chumbler posted:

Do a Tales crossover with a good character and put in Velvet. She can demon arm wrestle Nightmare.

Yeah, the Tales style transferred to Soul Calibur graphics real well last time they tried that.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Ryoga posted:

I wonder if they kept the page on the move list they had in 5 that was pretty much "These are your best most important moves, practice utility with these first."

Yeah the main moves section is there. There is a video showing Raphael's move list floating around too. Not 100% complete though.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Velvet would be a solid guest character and her attacks would even translate pretty well to Soul Calibur, but seeing her depicted in a more realistic style would take some real getting used to.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

exquisite tea posted:

Velvet would be a solid guest character and her attacks would even translate pretty well to Soul Calibur, but seeing her depicted in a more realistic style would take some real getting used to.

Well, they don't have to make her more realistic...

Goodpart
Jan 9, 2004

quarter circle forward punch
rip
FEXL is pretty loving fun, you guys

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Ultramega posted:

thank you for posting the patch notes to a game 3 people in the western hemisphere play

It's a fun game, they just added a jojo

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Basically Pomp vs Me in UNIST just now but Anthony Pompkins didn't have a weapon

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Goodpart posted:

FEXL is pretty loving fun, you guys

What version should I get

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

For those like me who are new to UNIST/UNIEL this seems like a really cool document. Thanks to Thwack for the link.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

"The pointy end goes in the other man."

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Heads up, apparently SNK Heroines on Switch hasn't improved much from the demo builds and still runs like absolute dogshit, particularly undocked.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Reports are that was just a guy trolling, which if you wanna make yourself look like an idiot to....own people? Go ahead.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this guy fucks

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

gamers rise up

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Waffleman_ posted:

Reports are that was just a guy trolling, which if you wanna make yourself look like an idiot to....own people? Go ahead.

if you succeed you get free poo poo and if you fail just use the puppetmaster defense

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Waffleman_ posted:

The whole ironic trolling but lolol the joke is that it’s hard to tell is the worst poo poo I hate it.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

its actually cool when a person trolling is putting in way too much effort and they end up just sounding like mike huckabee trying to troll the steak'umms account that's ran by some dipshit who thinks it's funny to reply to people in a kind of 2012 online irony guy way to make people buy their company's products.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did anybody on the planet get SNK Heroines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

In Training posted:

Did anybody on the planet get SNK Heroines

I tried to but Amazon wouldn't give me any delivery date other than December 31st, 2018.