Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

I knew AA would find a way to call me scum. I’m proud of you.

Also overreaction much? I hedged on you and hum because there was a more compelling case in bee and also tommunist. I end my comment on you with the remark that there exists a possibility for it to be a misunderstanding.

:thunk:

Getting nervous?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I didn't find it so much as you showing it to me through your bad posts

:colbert:

Since your current cases seem to be predicated on Hum being town and the entire scum team deciding to go after Hum because he’s such a threat, what Hum posts screams “town just trying his best” to you?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Since your current cases seem to be predicated on Hum being town and the entire scum team deciding to go after Hum because he’s such a threat, what Hum posts screams “town just trying his best” to you?

You are obviously not reading, good sir, and I shant explain another word until you do so. HARUMPH!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Also overreaction much? I hedged on you and hum because there was a more compelling case in bee and also tommunist. I end my comment on you with the remark that there exists a possibility for it to be a misunderstanding.

:thunk:

Getting nervous?

Friend, whenever you try to lynch me I know that one thing that won’t happen that day is me getting lynched.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

no argument here. i already admitted that i haven't driven much conversation so far lol. guilty as charged. i do think it's odd that you call my omgus jokevote neutral, but then vote me because it looks the worst so far. did you decide to take a page from my scumhunting playbook about identifying jokephase scumbussing? because i need that page back.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

no argument here. i already admitted that i haven't driven much conversation so far lol. guilty as charged. i do think it's odd that you call my omgus jokevote neutral, but then vote me because it looks the worst so far. did you decide to take a page from my scumhunting playbook about identifying jokephase scumbussing? because i need that page back.

Did you stop reading at the word neutral?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jokephase omgus. Neutral.

BUT he's made several posts since that don't actually look for scum or expound upon the case developing on Hum. I don't think it looks good Bee man.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I hosed up the quote here somehow??? it links to the wrong post, but the words are from the right post, it matters not. Way to cherry pick, bee.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
yeah I saw that, did you miss the post where I acknowledged my lack of content?

also, I commented on the humalong wagon (and agreed with you wrt tommunist) 2 min after you made that megapost, which i didn't see before hitting submit

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

yeah I saw that, did you miss the post where I acknowledged my lack of content?

also, I commented on the humalong wagon (and agreed with you wrt tommunist) 2 min after you made that megapost, which i didn't see before hitting submit

I don't think that admitting a lack of content is an excuse for it. I don't love you any less if it helps lol

The timing of your post is comical, if not deliberate, I will give you that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

I don't think that admitting a lack of content is an excuse for it. I don't love you any less if it helps lol

The timing of your post is comical, if not deliberate, I will give you that.

I like where your head's at though. im reading through some post histories now

quick reads of a few players that are completely unsupported by any casework aka just my Feels
scum leans:
Hal
pera
tommunist
eat the rich
moat

town leans:
nat20
ypm
AA
podima

Tommunist posted:

Hunt scum hunt mr scumalong

Tommunist posted:

Its almost like hes scum
If we lynch hum and he flips scum we should turbo tommunist tomorrow IMHO

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Poor excuse for a Lumpen List imo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Poor excuse for a Lumpen List imo

:D

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Mr. Humalong (4): b-minus1, Tommunist, Tommunist, Tommunist, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Natural 20, b-minus1
Somberbrero (2): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Podima, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (2): Moatillata, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam
Tommunist (1): Podima, Podima, b-minus1
Podima (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
Bifauxnen (0): Moatillata, Moatillata
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Your Personal Muse (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (5): AnAnonymousIdiot, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, peramene, Somberbrero

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 06th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 33 minutes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

b-minus1 posted:

Agreed

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I was just wondering when to expect Hum back, and since he didn't post while I was asleep, looks like he might not be around till right near deadline

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

b-minus1 posted:

the preview reply is like kryptonite to me

it's loving cocaine to me, i can't help myself

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

b-minus1 posted:

scum leans:
Hal
pera
tommunist
eat the rich
moat

town leans:
nat20
ypm
AA
podima

I wonder why these aren't in alphabetical order Hmmm hmmmmmm

totally unjustified gut response lol but if b- scum, tomm town; YPM/AA/Pod also scum

lol af at getting scumcucked by hal still tho

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
this is a bandwagon vote

##vote mr humadong

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Mr. Humalong (5): b-minus1, Tommunist, Tommunist, Tommunist, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Natural 20, b-minus1, peramene
Somberbrero (2): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Podima, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (2): Moatillata, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam
Tommunist (1): Podima, Podima, b-minus1
Podima (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
Bifauxnen (0): Moatillata, Moatillata
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Your Personal Muse (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (4): AnAnonymousIdiot, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, Somberbrero

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 06th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 9 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Kind of a strange post because you certainly could have voted any of these people when you made this post and then changed your mind later, voting is not a one-time decision.

That being said that is definitely a bad post by humalong, very defensive and self-conscious

i question your motivation in making this post because i don't get what it accomplishes. it looks a little like you're just scoring points since you ultimately agree with me.

i don't feel anything is changing before deadline, i should be here to switch my vote if needed. ##vote humalong

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Would honestly vote scum again

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

Would honestly vote scum again

Bold

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i am now initiating the nominations for prom queen

please nominate another player to be prom queen

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

i am now initiating the nominations for prom queen

please nominate another player to be prom queen

I , Hal Incandenza, nominate Your Personal Muse

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

peramene posted:

i am now nominating AA to be prom queen

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

fake; banned

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

vote me: creature from the blue lagoon as captain

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i am being asked to post one more time

nomations:
- hal incandenza

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

nomations:
- hal incandenza

Incorrect, Hal nominated me

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

I was just goofing when I responded to Pod earlier, I didn't have time to respond in earnest and I thought it was funny.

i feel like we're really beating this up, but these two posts stuck out to me. the first sounded awkward and seemed to be almost purposefully diversionary, in a 'let's share stories because we're all such good friends instead of playing mafia' sort of way.

the second seemed to be taking ypm too seriously too quickly.

obviously i didn't convey any of that information well. also, i have a weird false memory of playing mafia with Anon, I don't know what that's about. Maybe I'm conflating him with one of the other people with a long A word as part of their user name. Anon, I'm super sorry I didn't remember you from Survivor. I've buried my memories of that time in a hole and then filled the hole with bourbon.

I don't believe this as retroactive justification for "yep I see what YPM is getting at" at all.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Humalong posted:

What has happened? AA does this at least three times a game, and it seems like a bunch of non-content overall. Bif had a weird response to it, but not much I can do with that until she comes back.

Bifauxnen posted:

this still makes absolutely no sense

as admitted now by the man himself

I missed you Moat, but I'm glad to see you must have been on some amazing drugs while you were gone

Bifauxnen posted:

see he gets a lot more reasonable all of a sudden with a vote on him

Bifauxnen posted:

who put AA and AI in the same game and why didn't they at least bring Rex too while they were at it

Bifauxnen posted:

hey you, I'm back now, let's hear about how weird I was

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote somber

Bifauxnen posted:

B- apparently sounds like drunk me

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm also wondering where pera's got to, she hasn't shown up to do anything more besides the setup spec.

Podima posted:

What was weird about Bif’s response and why does she need to be present for you to address it? Her reaction seemed pretty typical in response to AA going off the reservation.

Mr. Humalong posted:

I wanted more from her in light of AA realizing he was confused about things. I got that from her, so I’m good.

Just putting this all together for ease of reading. I'm still not getting it, out of these posts what did you get from Bif that answered your concerns?

Also, Bif asked you for a response to that earlier - why did you respond to me (within minutes) asking you the same thing but not her?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

sounding a bit hedgy there Nat, you aren't trying to Jafar someone again are you? :sun:

I agree with this, Nat is pointedly not commenting on the game beyond surface-level takes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Gut call, b- feels fine to me at the moment. b-, where's your town lean on Nat20 coming from though?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

peramene posted:

nomations:
- hal incandenza

This was your tenth game post for today. Why are you getting personalized nudges from the mod to meet the posting minimum to avoid being a lurker, while doing literally anything that is not scumhunting (including non-useful setup spec)?

##vote peramene

I'll still vote Somber or Huma but this is egregious.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I nominate Gehn for prom queen

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Remember that p9sting badly is not a crime

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

i question your motivation in making this post because i don't get what it accomplishes. it looks a little like you're just scoring points since you ultimately agree with me.

i don't feel anything is changing before deadline, i should be here to switch my vote if needed. ##vote humalong

I agree with you (and pretty much everyone) that humalong made bad posts. You are also totally not someone who would shy away from bussing a scumbuddy who was looking bad so I'm saying that I think you two are my top scumpicks.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I , Hal Incandenza, nominate Your Personal Muse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Just got home from a 12.5 hour shift. Y’all gonna have a lot of egg on your face if you hammer me before I can post something in like 10 minutes.

(That’s the queue for the actual scum to hammer me)

• Locked thread