Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

how weird!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Can everyone please vote now before deadline ends

*stares at AAI and ETR*

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote somber got another potential 16 hour day ahead of me tomorrow, so I'm going to bed. I'll check my phone in a few minutes or so to see if I've been lunched.

Moatillata posted:

##vote mr. humalong

:yikes:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Moatillata posted:

##vote mr. humalong

Oh ho! Weird that he would claim a scummy role to you as scum though

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy since work. I'd vote somber, I think the case on hum is so so at best. Bee probably over everyone because the posts, as I stated. But somb works because I still think the way he responded to Ypm now that I know with certainty that he wasnt joking is suspicious to me.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh ho! Weird that he would claim a scummy role to you as scum though

Imo it's weirder that he hasn't claimed it to you guys he seemed completely unaware that it might have some negative connotations which is fitting with his status as a newer player

But yeah I'm gonna go with my gut because I am percolating some other ideas atm

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy since work. I'd vote somber, I think the case on hum is so so at best. Bee probably over everyone because the posts, as I stated. But somb works because I still think the way he responded to Ypm now that I know with certainty that he wasnt joking is suspicious to me.

You should probably vote who you want then since deadline is quite soon

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I dont expect you to understand my methods bminus

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

##vote Somber

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Eat The Rich posted:

##vote Somber

:getin:

Now we got ourselves a d1 folks

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote somber

No one else sees bee huh

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Bminus you're here vote either somber or hum por favor

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

Bminus you're here vote either somber or hum por favor

Sorry maybe you don't speak Spanish

Vote one of the leaders si vous plait

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

for the record moat expressed in discord that last time he supported his mason partner it was scum and it got him killed, but that he was going to vote somber.

this amazing reversal was completely unexpected!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Mr. Humalong posted:

for the record moat expressed in discord that last time he supported his mason partner it was scum and it got him killed, but that he was going to vote somber.

this amazing reversal was completely unexpected!

It's true i told him the story of hidden temple bif

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
🤔

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Vote someone useful

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Pod you still around? You prefer somber or humalong

##unvote

Just dealt with another deadline, I'm for Somber at the moment. What's got you swayed to Huma?

This is another thing for Somber that gives me pause:

Somberbrero posted:

Speaking of bourbon I forgot to vote. I actually wanted to vote binus or maybe tommunist

but this is really scummy. I should actually have some time to play and make a decision tomorrow.

Somberbrero posted:

i question your motivation in making this post because i don't get what it accomplishes. it looks a little like you're just scoring points since you ultimately agree with me.

i don't feel anything is changing before deadline, i should be here to switch my vote if needed. ##vote humalong

This does not feel like town Somber. Bee and Tomm are easy shots, and he never brought them up again today - his "some time to play and make a decision" was just going for the easy vote on Huma.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy Jesus Christmas lmao.

Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (6): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Podima, Bifauxnen, Podima, Podima, Your Personal Muse, Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Mr. Humalong, Eat The Rich, Anomalous Amalgam
Mr. Humalong (6): b-minus1, Tommunist, Tommunist, Tommunist, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Natural 20, b-minus1, peramene, Somberbrero, Your Personal Muse, Moatillata
Tommunist (1): Podima, Podima, b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
Podima (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
b-minus1 (0): Moatillata, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Anomalous Amalgam
Bifauxnen (0): Moatillata, Moatillata
peramene (0): Podima, Podima
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Your Personal Muse (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): AnAnonymousIdiot

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 06th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 20 minutes.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

Just dealt with another deadline, I'm for Somber at the moment. What's got you swayed to Huma?

This does not feel like town Somber. Bee and Tomm are easy shots, and he never brought them up again today - his "some time to play and make a decision" was just going for the easy vote on Huma.

Hmmm

This gives me pause but I really want bee to plant a vote on one of the goddamned leaders before the day ends

Also we can deal with AAI another day for his trangressions

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

I can't look at who's active from my phone but when I last check around 30 minutes ago Somber was not "around".

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Moatillata posted:

It's true i told him the story of hidden temple bif

I thought you only got lunched after you twigged on that I was scum though, not after you'd been supporting me!

but yeah that was my best scum game ever

Anyway I'm here so I can switch to Somber if needed before deadline. He's also a solid choice.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Maybe I’m reading too much into this but i find it strange that after I said I wasn’t gonna vote humalong, there was a fleury of posts, the wagon switched to somber, who hasn’t showed up, and now it’s wuiet. I’m not saying my decision not to vote hum was the cause of this. More like this whole day has been defined by repeatsd lulls followed by bursts of activity which is odd imo

I’ll vote somber but I wanna look at a few things first

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Bifauxnen posted:

I thought you only got lunched after you twigged on that I was scum though, not after you'd been supporting me!

but yeah that was my best scum game ever

Anyway I'm here so I can switch to Somber if needed before deadline. He's also a solid choice.

I went public with my realisation that you were scum and encouraged others to vote you but I still refused to

Everyone thought that was weird and lynched me

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

b-minus1 posted:

More like this whole day has been defined by repeatsd lulls followed by bursts of activity which is odd imo

have you ever played a mafia game day 1 before my dude, cmon

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

omg I just remembered now how I got the last scumhammer vote of the game, going all "win with Podima" gently caress Hidden Temple was such a good game

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

omg I just remembered now how I got the last scumhammer vote of the game, going all "win with Podima" gently caress Hidden Temple was such a good game

:yeah: :agreed: :same:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Moatillata posted:

Also we can deal with AAI another day for his trangressions

Wait... What do you mean by transgressions?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah it was p good

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

PUT A VOTE DOWN ON SOMEONE, PLAY MAFIA

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

VOTE

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

PUT A VOTE DOWN ON SOMEONE, PLAY MAFIA

:emptyquote:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
W/e ##vote somber

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

You appear now????

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Lol

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

You can always vote...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

what the gently caress dude, vote somebody ffs

efb three times over

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Just lmao

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU