Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

i need a good word for insulting trump supporters

the word you're looking for is chud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ComWalk posted:

so, between the fact that key management personnel of companies like spacex are generally required to maintain a clearance, just due to their potential influence over the programs below them (see: https://submission.dssfcl.anl.gov/dsssub/documents/KMP_Instructions.pdf )

and that current drug use is one of only two automatic ways to not be clearable (the other being not being a citizen: http://www.dss.mil/documents/pressroom/bond_amendment.pdf ), and this is enshrined in law rather than executive branch policy

it's probably a good idea to keep some popcorn handy, if only because we get to see the administration that picked jeff sessions wrestle with whether it hates weed more than it loves rich people

keeping musk in charge of spacex might require a literal act of congress

God yes

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

ComWalk posted:

it's probably a good idea to keep some popcorn handy, if only because we get to see the administration that picked jeff sessions wrestle with whether it hates weed more than it loves rich people

keeping musk in charge of spacex might require a literal act of congress

zanzibar land disturbance

manhattan tanker incident

in november, trump accepts sessions's resignation, tries to decriminalize weed, fails, and signs an executive order instructing federal law enforcement to stop investigating marijuana related crimes

democrats and the press screech that trump is recklessly violating our treaty obligations, leading the world to finally pass through the lens and into bizarro land

cyberpunk 2020

while commanding special forces unit FOXHOUND from a position in the U.S. military, Elon Musk establishes the fortified military nation "Outer Heaven"

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
i love how super genius elon put as much thought into hitting that spliff as i do when i fly someplace new, rent a car, and wonder "can i turn right on red in this state?" as i'm leaving the airport

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I guess I’m a little concerned for the engineer in the room. I mean, isn’t indoor smoking illegal in California yet?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
let me tell you something, joe rogan. i smoke pot.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

creationist believer posted:

i love how super genius elon put as much thought into hitting that spliff as i do when i fly someplace new, rent a car, and wonder "can i turn right on red in this state?" as i'm leaving the airport

lol

p much the same thought process as "is it safe to fart right now?"

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

jit bull transpile posted:

lol

p much the same thought process as "is it safe to fart right now?"

in that the answer to the question is nearly always "eh, gently caress it"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
elon hosed up and went from the emerald hill zone to the green one

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

I am glad to be reading this thread at 5am

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
spaceman spliff

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Captain Foo posted:

the word you're looking for is chud

dehumanizes nyc homeless in fact

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

dehumanizes nyc homeless in fact

your posting this week has been awfully bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
oh come on it’s a reference to this hobo-sploitation film

tho i wish i could take credit for that ridiculous take

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

anime was right posted:

spaceman spliff

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

the latest greatest strain to hit the streets

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Need gangtag thx

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Captain Foo posted:

the word you're looking for is nazi

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh come on it’s a reference to this hobo-sploitation film

tho i wish i could take credit for that ridiculous take

hph still trying to normalize bizarre and semi-logical anti- disability and anti- poor rhetoric in the "musk lol" thread of the pos. that's a really specific, and sad, and pointless, task in life imo

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

PyPy posted:

Need gangtag thx

ChickenOfTomorrow fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Sep 8, 2018

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lutha Mahtin posted:

hph still trying to normalize bizarre and semi-logical anti- disability and anti- poor rhetoric in the "musk lol" thread of the pos. that's a really specific, and sad, and pointless, task in life imo

either you go out slurred by the olds or you live long enough to become the slurring old.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

PyPy posted:

Need gangtag thx

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

jit bull transpile posted:

either you go out slurred by the olds or you live long enough to become the slurring old.

thanks, medicare

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

PyPy posted:

Need gangtag thx

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

part of me wonders whether 420 musk it is an insecurity thing or the sign of someone who knows he's hosed and is having a nervous breakdown

(its both)

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Jonah Galtberg posted:

part of me wonders whether 420 musk it is an insecurity thing or the sign of someone who knows he's hosed and is having a nervous breakdown

(its both)

Isn't the common theme here:

1: Famous/rich person acts unhinged
2: Consequences
3: Attribute all faults to the devil weed
4: Checks into rehab
5: All is forgiven

?

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

that's the usual course of events but no chance in hell elon has the ability to even pretend the level of humility required to check himself into rehab

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Firefighters are investigating whether a Tesla vehicle found in the middle of a pile of burning debris caused a San Leandro metal yard to engulf in flames Friday afternoon. Alameda County Fire Department officials ordered a temporary shelter-in-place in San Leandro after responding to a fire at around 4 p.m. at Alco Iron & Metal headquarters near Davis Street and Doolittle in San Leandro. They said the fire was under control just before 6 p.m. Friday. Firefighters noticed the Tesla vehicle engulfed in flames in the middle debris pile, but said they are unsure if the vehicle caused the fire. The cause of the blaze was unknown. No injuries were reported Friday evening.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
for all the whining and kvetching about elon musk, it'd be funny as hell if smoking a blunt with joe rogan is what brings him down

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Elong tried to warn us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPgL8O5mwLg

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

qirex posted:

Firefighters are investigating whether a Tesla vehicle found in the middle of a pile of burning debris caused a San Leandro metal yard to engulf in flames Friday afternoon. Alameda County Fire Department officials ordered a temporary shelter-in-place in San Leandro after responding to a fire at around 4 p.m. at Alco Iron & Metal headquarters near Davis Street and Doolittle in San Leandro. They said the fire was under control just before 6 p.m. Friday. Firefighters noticed the Tesla vehicle engulfed in flames in the middle debris pile, but said they are unsure if the vehicle caused the fire. The cause of the blaze was unknown. No injuries were reported Friday evening.

Lmao you can't even throw them in with the other trash

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ebong musk

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

I'm beginning to think that this "elon musk" fellow is maybe not a super smart super handsome super genius, and instead just another honky that got this far in life because their power was rooted in the abuse of white privilege which is often mistaken for competency????

hard 2 say

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Bulgakov posted:

I'm beginning to think that this "elon musk" fellow is maybe not a super smart super handsome super genius, and instead just another honky that got this far in life because their power was rooted in the abuse of white privilege which is often mistaken for competency????

hard 2 say

I’m not sure you can mistake an Afrikaner emerald mine-owner’s white privilege for competency, tbh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

it’s the right thing to do.