Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Assuming you think I’m town, which you don’t afaik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

This is how slow this game is moving right now: I opened votefinder and it asked me to clarify who “AI” and “AAI” were referring to. Two votes made, what, over 16 hours ago?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
12 players on a weekend with a Sunday deadline will do that.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

God, I haven’t had weekends off in years. What is it even like?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I actually read his post and knew you were referring to his case on you, I just wasn’t sure why that bit made you vote him. I see you were making a more meta point that he should have understood your reasons if he was really trying

or not even trying, just bothering to skim past my posts at all and see "man she's still going on about that Humalong guy"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

when's deadline anyway - omfg I am the only one with a vote even on the board

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

So what are the chances of two trackers in one masonry in a 14 player game?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Eat The Rich posted:

So what are the chances of two trackers in one masonry in a 14 player game?

... is one even-night and one odd-night? Otherwise I would say not good

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Bifauxnen posted:

... is one even-night and one odd-night? Otherwise I would say not good

Nope. Same night.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Low, but not impossible. I would be hesitant to buy both claims, especially since tracker is very powerful.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Low, but not impossible. I would be hesitant to buy both claims, especially since tracker is very powerful.

By that I mean I would be hesitant to believe there are two trackers, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

They mentioned their role without me asking for it or telling them mine which makes me more inclined to believe them.

If true, I have a pretty good idea of who isn't scum after last nights actions but I'm not sure how much information is safe to give up.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A masonry with a scum tracker and a town tracker sounds so asiina

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Asiina ran a game where I once shared a masonry with a player named jimson

We were bubbles and bobbles. "Twin" tracker cats in an unconfirmed masonry

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Asiina ran a game where I once shared a masonry with a player named jimson

We were bubbles and bobbles. "Twin" tracker cats in an unconfirmed masonry

We were both towns and really 1 cat looking in its reflection. Max cute

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Anyone wanna post some reads instead of setup spec?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone wanna post some reads instead of setup spec?

I did, and you said you don't wanna vote either of em, be the change you want to see in the world

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

I did, and you said you don't wanna vote either of em, be the change you want to see in the world

I know you did. I’m fine with your contributions even if I don’t agree with your reads.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

I know you did. I’m fine with your contributions even if I don’t agree with your reads.

that's great but still, post your own reads dude

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

that's great but still, post your own reads dude

Uh I have. And I’m waiting to see what everyone else has to say. There’s like 6 people who haven’t posted anything today. Lurkers are not gonna get a pass

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Uh I have. And I’m waiting to see what everyone else has to say. There’s like 6 people who haven’t posted anything today. Lurkers are not gonna get a pass

yeah, Nat was saying he wanted to effortpost but it's the weekend, and I'm like :justpost: already, sheesh

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh btw condolences to everyone in deadchat for all the glitter vomit everywhere

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I miss jimson

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hey guys did you know that you can cure hiccups by drinking while upside down

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
For free enjoy your evening

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Been at a wedding all day, back home tomorrow so here are some hot takes:

- Nat trying to shoot Bif ostensibly based on cold statistics instead of an actual read is frustrating but I’m willing to buy his one-shot vig claim for now
- Anoni being like this is not a scumtell, that big post of his was good. Won’t vote him.
- Feeling good about Huma today, coming out of yesterday and seeing his stance today related to cutting the Gordian Knot of yesterday’s near tie

Re: Eat The Rich’s dual tracker masonry claim, Asiina has repeatedly talked about a role setup where scum and town trackers are in a masonry together and get shared results, so I’m inclined to look there as a priority today. Even without that bit of meta, two trackers in a 14 person game leaves me extraordinarily suspect that both are town. I don’t know if the track results should be shared yet as they’d just out power roles, aside from obviously tracking people to the kill.

What do people think of asking Eat The Rich’s mason partner to reveal themselves? Also, is anyone willing to claim being Somber or pera’s mason partner? I’m unconvinced as to how helpful it would actually be but one never knows.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll do it to clear the air. It's me AA. I crumbed our affiliation earlier, but I'm not a tracker. I'm a voyeur essentially, I explained privately that I was a watcher variant.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I'll do it to clear the air. It's me AA. I crumbed our affiliation earlier, but I'm not a tracker. I'm a voyeur essentially, I explained privately that I was a watcher variant.

I'll also confirm that they are my date.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Guys I'm feeling so confused rn

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

AnAnonymousIdiot (1): Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong

Not Voting (11): AnAnonymousIdiot, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Mr. Humalong, Natural 20, Podima, Tommunist, Your Personal Muse

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 09th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 57 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The following people are currently under the 10 posts per day minimum and will be put on notice at the end of the day if they don't reach it.

AnAnonymousIdiot 3
Anomalous Amalgam 4
Eat The Rich 4
Hal Incandenza 5
Mr. Humalong 9
Podima 1
Tommunist 7

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

Podima 1

:cmonatrus:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Oh god! I'm out of the car! Thank God!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My God, I've been an actual lurker this game. My apologies.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
In any case bee was my strong read even leading into this day. I was wrong about somber, and don't have any new reads. I need to look at the hum push.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

In any case bee was my strong read even leading into this day. I was wrong about somber, and don't have any new reads. I need to look at the hum push.

Don't you mean you need to look at the Somber push, seeing as Somber has flipped town and Hum hasn't

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

Don't you mean you need to look at the Somber push, seeing as Somber has flipped town and Hum hasn't

I believe hum is town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I suppose both pushes need investigation, but I suspect hum is town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I thought you wanted to murder B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

I thought you wanted to murder B

Did/maybe do

• Locked thread