Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Which goon is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That's just Josh.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

It’s only missing the end table with a bowl of candy.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Anti-immigrant and pro-life I can see on the same car. But anti-police? What the gently caress? Who do you vote for in this hodge-podge of policy platforms?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

Anti-immigrant and pro-life I can see on the same car. But anti-police? What the gently caress? Who do you vote for in this hodge-podge of policy platforms?

Ron Paul. Over and over again.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ron Paul. Over and over again.

These people write his name in for PTA president and dog catcher

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Violet_Sky posted:

Which goon is this

As CEO of Woman Inc. I must politely decline.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

poo poo I just noticed that there's also more weird poo poo taped to the side of the car.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Well, that's a new one (from what I understand.) Someone who hates the police because they're not authoritarian enough and have the gall to allow people to get legal abortions. I guess.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

13Pandora13 posted:

Two options:

1. Never votes.

2. Still straight ticket Republican.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

You would knock, the door would open into pitch darkness, you would go "...hello?" and then something would pull you in and you would be, just, loving gone.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Picnic Princess posted:

You're not looking for a merger?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You would knock, the door would open into pitch darkness, you would go "...hello?" and then something would pull you in and you would be, just, loving gone.

bony tony posted:

You're not looking for a merger?

There's a hostile takeover joke in here somewhere, but I feel uncomfortable about it

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Advanced case of Hank Hill rear end on that unfortunate woman.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Her legs look like chopsticks and that disturbs me.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

If you want, the actual video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDX6q0imgck

I'm not going to bother deconstructing the video itself, but I will say that IMO, when people say they're "fiscally conservative and socially liberal" it usually reads as, "I hate poor people but love weed"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

I'm not going to bother deconstructing the video itself, but I will say that IMO, when people say they're "fiscally conservative and socially liberal" it usually reads as, "I hate poor people but love weed"

They're all Paulbots who have the erroneous idea that Ron Paul is socially liberal.

One of my earliest experiences of American politics online was circa 2008 where one member of a forum I was on who claimed to be a 15-year old Maoist said he supported Ron Paul for president.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
You can be fiscally conservative and socially liberal at the same time. Everyone assumes it means reducing social programs. Hell no, I'd like to expand social programs. If we cut our military funding by half we'd still be spending almost as much as the next 3 largest rival nation's military budgets combined, it's insane. If we did that we could fund a universal healthcare program and still manage to give the poor and middle class a tax break.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Croatoan posted:

You can be fiscally conservative and socially liberal at the same time. Everyone assumes it means reducing social programs. Hell no, I'd like to expand social programs. If we cut our military funding by half we'd still be spending almost as much as the next 3 largest rival nation's military budgets combined, it's insane. If we did that we could fund a universal healthcare program and still manage to give the poor and middle class a tax break.

Fiscal-conservatives are not fiscally conservative :ssh:

It's just a label to feel smugly superior when you are cutting things you dont like out of spite.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Croatoan posted:

If we cut our military funding by half we'd still be spending almost as much as the next 3 largest rival nation's military budgets combined

Why do you hate freedom and our brave fighting men, you terrorist sympathiser?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I'm just a troop hating communist libturd I guess.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Bombadilillo posted:

Fiscal-conservatives are not fiscally conservative :ssh:

It's just a label to feel smugly superior when you are cutting things you dont like out of spite.

just lol if you think conservatives have any kind of ideology at all outside of "gently caress you, got mine, gently caress you extra hard if you're not a straight white guy"

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

just lol if you think conservatives have any kind of ideology at all outside of "gently caress you, got mine, gently caress you extra hard if you're not a straight white guy"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Croatoan posted:

Croatoan 2020

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Here's some uncomfortable washroom setups:

You'll notice I included six images. They are related, but technically not part of a set, so if three people vote to have me probated, I will six myself.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bonus content:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

me when someone says healthcare is bad because you have to pay taxes

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

cash crab posted:

Bonus content:

Tickle the ivory while splattering the porcelain.

"Pinch off a loaf, you're the piano man
Pinch us a loaf tonight
We're all in the mood for the smell of pee,
And we've a whole book of matches alight"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wanting to join the military is a mental illness.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

You'll notice I included six images. They are related, but technically not part of a set, so if three people vote to have me probated, I will six myself.

I have an outhouse and every one of these is still uncomfortable for me to look at.

E why does that toilet have a tiny pointy weiner

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Tetracube posted:

me when someone says healthcare is bad because you have to pay taxes

Unless this guy is into bathroom plaques from Michael's I am 800% sure that this dude is in his mother's washroom

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Scathach posted:

Because they used your likeness

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

a bunch of toilets

These are nothing. The downstairs men's room at Exit in Chicago has you elevated, no stall, with a big bright light pointing right at you, facing the bathroom door which when opened faces the entrance of the bar itself.

I have pooped there, and let me tell you, I have had no problems what so ever using any other public restroom since.

I also got a blowjob while standing with my back pressing into the urinal, but that was a whole other series of escalating mistakes. Then downstairs men's room at Exit has seen a lot of living.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

These are nothing. The downstairs men's room at Exit in Chicago has you elevated, no stall, with a big bright light pointing right at you, facing the bathroom door which when opened faces the entrance of the bar itself.

I have pooped there, and let me tell you, I have had no problems what so ever using any other public restroom since.

I also got a blowjob while standing with my back pressing into the urinal, but that was a whole other series of escalating mistakes. Then downstairs men's room at Exit has seen a lot of living.

What’s the name of the guy who blew you

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Former DILF posted:

Because they used your likeness

...in that case it should definitely be a vagina.

What a terrible sculpter.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Former DILF posted:

What’s the name of the guy who blew you

I can't be expected to remember the little details.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

If I recall correctly, this shot was taken by someone who travelled to Russia for the Olympics.

I want to how Russia hacked into my nightmares of only finding toilets with privacy problems and took it to the next level. Now it isn't just a stall with a faulty door or something. You have to do your business in front of a whole assembly of people.

Is this their secret weapon to demoralize the enemy? Nightmare toilets?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Scathach posted:

I have an outhouse and every one of these is still uncomfortable for me to look at.

dyi urinal;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

In Vancouver, me and some friends found a public toilet in a park with no doors. Since it was East Hastings, you can imagine what it looked like. Also, a gay bar in Calgary has an unspoken rule where the "women's" room is just the bathroom and the "men's" room is for blowjobs and no amount of convincing a friend of mine would get him to just use the regular washroom. Anyway, he quickly figured out the mistake.