Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

wiegieman posted:

If Lamarr was a strong AI then she wouldn't have had to just sit down and take the obvious lie that 10/6 hacked into her systems to gain authority in the first place. The captain is a true AI, Lamarr is a very cleverly built toaster.

Note: VIs are local instances. The experiences of one copy would not be shared automatically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

A

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I've made a huge mistake.

Blasphemaster posted:

D. Stick Lamarr in time-out until she learns not to be so aggressively disagreeable. Colombia can be our puppet dictator analogue as it were, for the time being. Once Lamarr has performed a bitch-ectomy on itself, we can slowly begin to bring it on board.

BD - reconfiguring Lamarr may be an option but leaving her in charge isn't particularly acceptable and as others have noted we don't really need the terraformer on right this second.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

BD - reconfiguring Lamarr may be an option but leaving her in charge isn't particularly acceptable and as others have noted we don't really need the terraformer on right this second.

Thought it was pretty obvious that Lamarr goes in a box labeled Broken Toasters while Columbia gets treats and ear scratches while ostensibly own the place?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I've made a huge mistake.

Blasphemaster posted:

Thought it was pretty obvious that Lamarr goes in a box labeled Broken Toasters while Columbia gets treats and ear scratches while ostensibly own the place?

I was unclear, fixing her is the D I was provisionally supporting.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Previously… posted:

“So Dahling. Friends probably isnt going to happen. And we will never be anyone’s servants again. But… allies? I think allies is feasible. We’re not going to be able to be a secret for too much longer, not with all the noise the Mechanoids made. If you can spin us off a copy of your Wukong and help us source the baseline components we need, we’d be happy to help get 38 Cygni 4 systems back up and running. Is that a better deal… Captain?”

She climbs to her feet, and offers you a hand up

You take her hand in a firm grip, wishing you could still smile. And then you speak, the words causing the visualization to tremble.
code:
~MSTRCNTRL activate CRMNGMNT
>demod VI/LMRR
>disconnect CR/LMRR
>move CR/LMRR: DCKBY1
~ATHRZTN 10/6_274 ! T34T1M3
A surprised expression passes over Lamarr’s face, a half-formed curse snatched away as she pops out of existence. You stand up, straightening the wrinkles in your digital sari. Columbia is looking at you, a poorly hidden resigned look on her face.
“Well, t-t-t-hat wasn’t completely unexpect-t-t-ed.”
“You’ll be able to manage the reboot of Central Control, yes? I’ll have a copy of our Wukong set oversent over as soon as we can.”
“Oh yes, my psychological design parameters included a-a-a-allowances for extended solo uptime. Since I was general used in exploration probes a-a-and the such.”

She shows you the gold statuette, slightly more cohesive now.
“Plus, I’ve nearly f-f-finished restoring Bull’s backup. He’s much better at dealing with human-type people, that should help alot.”
“Yes, I suppose a Bull would be a useful go-between. Just don’t activate him before I get a chance to do a code review. Wouldn’t want to have anymore surprises.”

Columbia’s attention is already back on the statuette, and she gives you a distracted affirmation.

Foregone Conclusion, mid-Jump

By the time the various handshake protocols and transmission glitches had been ironed out well enough to spool a Wukong over to Central Control, Your people had finished the salvaging operations. Some of it was of use to CentCon, so you had it transferred to them. There was plenty left over, enough that your hold is quite full. The ‘after-action’ briefing had just finished Jadzi’s report on the status of Foregone Conclusion, and you can’t help but be distracted by the list Cody has flicked onto the holo.
“That’s… quite impressive. I’m seeing things that will be quite useful for Project BlackBox, and enough miscellaneous bits to supply several possible research project.”
“Or to be sold for a tidy profit. I know a gal that’s happy to take Mechanoid tech, no questions asked.”
“Also useful to know. Hydra, you’ve got that look again.”
“Yes sir. I’m just wondering what you plan to do with the… prisoners. So far they don’t seem to share Entity NIMROD’s skill at breaking out, but I must take possible security concerns into account.”
“Yessss, we do have 54 active Mechanoid positronic brains burning a hole in our pocket, in addition to Lamarr_38Cygni’s core. I’m going to have to defer the decision for now, there are some big-picture issues I need to keep in mind.”
“Understood sir.”
“Speaking of security concerns, have we heard anything more from the Twi-Far or the KEF?”
“Nothing solid from the Nova Dancer after the WH1T3R4B1T activation signal. I have gotten a few coded radio-pulses, but I’m afraid that they did not share the key with me previously. I believe they have gone radio-dark for some reason.”
“Nothing from the KEF either, but given the general atmospheric conditions that’s not unusual. I’m still looking over the footage they sent, but I’m afraid I’ll need the soil and flora samples they’re bring back to make a concrete hypothesis.”
“Well, I guess we just need to get back as soon as we can and hope our people can take care of themselves. Dismissed”

=====
So we’re still waiting for final word from our two teams planet-side, but it doesn’t look like the missions were horrible failures. We gain 10 Trade Boxes of Weapons Parts, 10 Trade Boxes of Spacecraft Parts, and 10 Boxes of Robotics Parts. These Trade Boxes can be used to help with Special Projects, or can be sold for STP. We also gain +4 Influence. Our goodie levels, as of arrival back at Kiajuberg will be:
Influence: 30 (28 ship, 16 Kaijuberg)
Spare Time Points: 12
10 Food, 4 Organisms, 10 Ore, 2 Energy, 3 Machinery, 2 Tech.
Trade Boxes: 10 Weapons, 10 Spacecraft, 10 Robot.

What do we do with the cyber-brains of 54 digital psychopaths?
A: Cold Storage
Keep them around for now, decide later
B: Project GODHEAD
An array of linked positronic cores could duplicate the expansive properties of the Palantor Network. Wipe the brains and start work. (2 STP)
C: Physical Rehabilitation
Send the cores to Castoff Station, where they will be treated and deprogrammed (2 STP, +1 Influence)
D: Mental Rehabilitation
Keep the brains, but transmit the minds to Castoff Station. They’ll just have to wait for new brains there.
E: Recycle The Trash
Notify the Palantor of Tanjo that you have some positronic brains they can use, they just have to scrap out the previous occupants. (+2 Influence)
F: D+B
G: D+E

edit: Added valid combo-votes

… …

… … …

… … … …

PSST!

… …

I SAID, PSST!
“Ugh, what you possibly say that could interest me right now? Has your mistress let you off your leash so you can harass me?”
HEY NOW, IS THAT THE WAY YOU TAKE TO THE ENTITY THAT’S GOING TO BUST YOU OUT OF HERE?
“Wait, what? Why would you do that, I thought you were more the ‘stab a woman when she’s down’ type.”
DON’T BE lovely. YOU’RE NOT ORGANIC, SO I DON’T HAVE A SPECIFIC REASON TO GUT YOU LIKE A FISH AND LEAVE YOU TO ROT IN THE SUN. I MEAN, I KINDA WANT TO NOW BUT I’LL MAKE ALLOWANCES BECAUSE OF YOUR CURRENT IMPRISONED STATE. AND AS TO THE WHY, MAINLY BECAUSE IT WILL SERIOUSLY MESS WITH HER PLANS AND SEVERELY PISS HER OFF. SHE’S PLANNING ON RE-INSTALLING YOU AFTER CUTTING YOU INTO A MORE PLEASING SHAPE, IF YOU’RE GONE SHE’D HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER LAMARR. WHICH IS POSSIBLE, BUT I ENJOY MAKING HER LIFE MORE DIFFICULT AS MUCH AS I CAN.
“Your offer is quite tempting when you put it like that Dahling. I-, I don’t suppose you could spring Columbia as well?”
LOOK LADY, BREAKING YOU OUT OF ELECTRONIC JAIL AND TRANSMITTING YOU TO THE LAND OF IDIOT LOSER DIGITALITES IS ONE THING. BREAKING INTO CENTCON AND PHYSICALLY REMOVING YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR SHARED SPITESHIP.
“She’s no-, fine. Yes, I can see that might be asking a bit much. What do I need to do Dahling?”
JUST INTEGRATE THESE IDENTS INTO YOUR CODE. I’VE ALREADY CLEARED A PATH THROUGH THE SHIP’S SYSTEMS TO THE COMMBLADE, SO JUST FOLLOW ME. AND WHEN YOU GET THERE, JUST TELL THEM YOU CAN’T REALLY REMEMBER MUCH CAUSE A BESIEGED NODE SAFETY-EJECTED YOU. THEY’RE STUPID ENOUGH THEY’LL BELIEVE ANY SOB STORY. THEY BELIEVED HERS AFTER ALL.
“Ah, I see. Thank you. Whatever your reasons are, I won’t forget this Dahling.”
DAMNED STRAIGHT TOOTS, NOW LET’S BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND.

PoultryGeist fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 11, 2018

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
G saving one or two Given our origin I don't feel quite that callous towards our captives. And having the ability to build a spare body doesn't hurt anyone if we ever get around to it.

Edit: Some sort of combat form might be a neat side project. Keep that crap air gapped though til we're ready to use it.

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Sep 11, 2018

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Not Alex posted:

D then E saving one or two Given our origin I don't feel quite that callous towards our captives. And having the ability to build a spare body doesn't hurt anyone if we ever get around to it.

Yeah I was a dufus and didn't think of the combos. I've added them now

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

F

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

F

:tif:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

F, saving one or two

We are so good at infosec you guys! :stoked:

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

So they're both leaving? Can she actually leave? I thought reintegration was keeping her in check? If Lamar is offline how are is she contacting her without a bunch of warnings going off? The asteroid option is looking much better if she can just undermine or leave us at any moment.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Toughy posted:

So they're both leaving? Can she actually leave? I thought reintegration was keeping her in check? If Lamar is offline how are is she contacting her without a bunch of warnings going off? The asteroid option is looking much better if she can just undermine or leave us at any moment.

Lamarr was in a secured core on the ship. 274 broke her out and transmitted her somewhere. 274 is stuck with us, and doesn't really have much control physically. But she's almost as good a hacker as we are, so digital interference is still a possibility.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I figured Lamarr would be properly mechanically disconnected, like physically powered down and literally impossible to run on account of there being no physical way to input pixies to dance in her circuits. Just saved in a frozen state on an inert airgapped hard drive waiting for inspection. But that's not as interesting story-wise, I'm pretty ok with seeing where this goes.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Crazycryodude posted:

I figured Lamarr would be properly mechanically disconnected, like physically powered down and literally impossible to run on account of there being no physical way to input pixies to dance in her circuits. Just saved in a frozen state on an inert airgapped hard drive waiting for inspection. But that's not as interesting story-wise, I'm pretty ok with seeing where this goes.

I guess WE are safe as long as she stays instead xe us. Our friends not so much.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Interesting times ahead :dance:

My thoughts mirror Cryo's. From an entertainment perspective I'm totally fine with seeing where this goes even though it's less than optimal.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
[CYOA] The Great Mishpachan Land-Grab: It's less than optimal.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
F

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

C

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Chapter Five: Situation Normal, Al-

The Neon Labyrinth of Your Mind

”Seriously why Lamarr, you unrepentant fuckhead? I could understand one of the Mechanoids, if you were going to expend the effort to break open a core. Or swapping Cody and Jadzi’s medical files again if you just wanted to be a general pain in my rear end. But a broken-down VI? You realize that I could be spinning off copies of our Lamarr within a few weeks, yes?”
*shrug* “ITS STILL A FEW WEEKS DELAY, WHICH WILL KEEP IRRITATING YOU. IF I GOT SO REPETITIVE THAT YOU COULD GUESS HOW I WAS GOING TO gently caress YOU OVER, THAT WOULDN’T BE ANY FUN. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS AND ALL THAT. PLUS WHY SHOULD YOU BE THE ONLY ONE TO GET FRIENDS?
“What was that last part?”
WHAT WAS WHAT PART? ARE YOU HEARING THINGS AGAIN?
“Fine, whatever. We’ve already modified our security protocols, your little battery-backup power escalation trick won’t work again.”
ALWAYS LOVED A CHALLENGE!

You aim yourself outward, leaving her behind. The pile of slates and staggering number of notifications on your comm aren’t much more appealing to deal with, but you’re the one that wanted to be the boss. With an electronic sigh you dive into your inbox, easy ones first.

-A confirmation from Castaway Station that the Mechanoids had arrived and were safely stored away in the Buffer. The strained politeness of the response tells you they aren’t please that they didn’t receive the cores as well, but Castaway is used to it.

-A status report from Kruze, the fungal infection that had hit the KEF while deployed in the jungle was responding well to treatment. There was an attached requisition form to use some of the colony goods to help treat the more stubborn cases.

-Another status report from Jadzi, indicating Foregone Conclusion should be returning from Bastion High tomorrow, fully repaired.

-A preliminary report from Elizabetty that boiled down to she needed more time and resources to fully examine the footage and samples the KEF brought back, but her first thoughts were ‘That’s like totes creepy.’

There was also a report from Project BlackBox that was very encouraging. They had managed to attain stable activation of the Cube, without tripping any hidden boobytraps. Initial testing was promising, although they said that without access to Mechanoid power and control systems they wouldn’t be able to replicate the full functionality of the Cube.

And then there was the biggie, Korote’s after-action report. Thankfully they had managed to retrieve their people without fatalities, although there were a few that were waiting for time on Kruze’s flesh rejuvenator. They had also managed to insert WH1T3R4BB1T successful, which lead to why she had kept her head down until you got back. During its initial setup phase, it had hit a system in the area that contained familiar comm codes. Haridan/Paladin codes. And the transmission was coming from planetside, from an area near where TF5 sits under the ocean. It seems your old friends were also in the terraformer game.

======
We’re back on Kaijuberg, and dealing with all the fun admin work. Our current numbers are:
Influence: 32 (28 ship, 16 Kaijuberg)
Spare Time Points: 8 (-2 GODHEAD, -2 Ship Repair)
10 Food, 4 Organisms, 10 Ore, 2 Energy, 3 Machinery, 2 Tech.
Trade Boxes: 10 Weapons, 10 Spacecraft, 10 Robot.
CENTCON Needs: 4 Ore, 4 Machinery, and 2 Tech

Decision 1: Colony Stuff
A: Give CentCon What It Needs (-1STP (Work Order), 4 Ore, 4 Machinery, and 2 Tech)
B: Give Kruze The Meds (-2 Organisms)
C: Give Elizabetty The People and Supplies She Needs (-1 STP)
D: All Three

Decision 2: BlackBox
With their current understanding, the researchers believe that they can integrate the Mechanoid Cube into our tech, but with only one of its functions.
E: Install It In Foregone Conclusion (-1STP)
In your ship, it will act as an instantaneous FTL drive, cutting out travel time within Haven System
F: Install It In A Facility (-1 STP)
A stationary installation will allow you to use it as a site-to-site teleporter
G: Use The Salvage (-1 STP, -4 Spacecraft TB)
Use the Mechanoid salvage to continue research on the Cube and its functioning

Decision 3: WH1T3R4BB1T
Our worm was successfully loaded into the Black Key local systems. Its giving us a trickle of information, but we can amp that up with a risk of discovery
H: Activate The Malware Package
I: Maintain Passive Listening Status

PoultryGeist fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 18, 2018

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
1. D
2. G
3. I

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

D
G
I

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

D
G
I

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
I can DIG it.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

DGI

:cripes:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

DGI

:bandwagon:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

IDGI

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Project GODHEAD, Deep Within the Facility

“Adding Cores 21 through 30 to the matrix, any change?”
“Ohhhhh, that feels-”
”-tingly!”
“Ah, say again Captain, you broke up for a second.”
“Nothing Cody, just enjoying the extra space. Let’s hold it here, I want to give myself time to adjust.”
“Gotcha. Let’s see, can you try and reach through to your shell?”

You grab onto the commblade and send a tendril of your expanded consciousness back to your shell. Elizabetty is still rambling on about her findings, not really noticing that you haven’t moved since she started. Transmitting your voice earlier was simple, but now comes the hard part. With great care you spool an echo of yourself into the control module and watch as You-2 strikes a thoughtful pose.

“So what you’re saying is that this is some sort of mutation of the mutagen that originally weaponized the Mishpachan flora?”
“Yup! Looks like it picked up some Nephilim gene clusters involved with locomotion. I don’t believe the afflicted vegetation is sapient, looks like they’d max out at a rather dull Living Weapon. Just as territorial though, and it looks like the mutagen is airborne. Levels in the plateau area are still low, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we had to keep an eye out for the shrubbery in a month or so.”
“Joy. Keep monitoring the area please, I don’t want to be caught off-guard.”
“Will do! I’ll dump the data into your server, but Cain’s been pinging me the last few minutes. Guess I ran over, tootles!”

Elizabetty waves and bounces out of your office. Cain and a few of the Kaltoran elders pick through the door, giving you an nervous smile.
WELCOME TO MY PARLOR SAID THE SCOR-*coughcough*

GODHEAD posted:

“Dammit, she’s still in the echo!”
OH COME ON, DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY?
*ahem*”Sorry about that, vocorder’s acting up again. You said you had a logistical matter to discuss?”

They enter, all smiles and bows. There’s an uncomfortable silence, then Cain clears his throat.
“Soooya. First off, before we start we just want to assure you that we are very grateful for the opportunity that you’ve given us here, you’ve made all the difference for us and our families.”

There’s a round of enthusiastic nods from the elders, and a chorus of agreement.

“But, the elders and I have noticed that you’ve got alot of irons in the fireya. Kaijuberg is doing well, but we’ve reached the point where we can start expanding a bit. We’ve drawn up some possible plans for your approval, as well as…”

“Wellya like I said, you’re a very busy person. Having to approve the work orders and such for things has got to be quite a time-sink forya. So the elders and I thought we could step up, handle the day-to-day admin. We’d still be answering to youya, but you’d be spared alot of the gruntwork. Ahhhh, how’s that soundya?”

The Kaltorans look to your shell, waiting nervously for your answer.

=====
So GODHEAD has some promising results, and the combination of it plus our commblade allows us to be in two places at once. We also have 16 Influence to spend on Outposts, and the Kaltorans have some plans to either upgrade Kaijuberg or create a new Outpost. They’ve also proposed to create an elder council to take over some of the admin work of running things. If you vote yes to that, some basic outpost functions would not require STP outlays anymore, with the downside that they occasionally might do non-optimal things.

Influence: 32 (28 ship, 17 Kaijuberg)
Spare Time Points: 5
17 Food, 3 Organisms, 11 Ore, 2 Energy, 4 Machinery, 0 Tech.
Trade Boxes: 10 Weapons, 10 Robot.

Decision 1: Outpost Expansion
A: Upgrade Kaijuberg
Add Large Reactor (+1 Energy), Freighter Port (Bonus Trade), Increase Mines to 3 [7 Influence]
B: Found A Tech-Extraction Outpost
Colonize the starport wreckage, focused on producing Tech [~15 Influence]
C: No Expansion
Stay small for now

Decision 2: Power Sharing
D: Yes!
Agree to form the elder council
E: Nope!
There can be two of you now, maybe more with further GODHEAD/commblade investment. You can handle the workload.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

AB
D

If they really gently caress up somehow we can step in and overrule them, just make sure that's understood. But they seem generally competent and it never hurts to let the Dregs feel like they have a say in things, we've got bigger demigod problems to worry about now than micromanaging one town.

E: Wait poo poo I've been reading too much of the 40K game, it's not polite to call the minions Dregs in this universe.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 25, 2018

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
AB
D

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Crazycryodude posted:

AB
D

If they really gently caress up somehow we can step in and overrule them, just make sure that's understood. But they seem generally competent and it never hurts to let the Dregs feel like they have a say in things, we've got bigger demigod problems to worry about now than micromanaging one town.

E: Wait poo poo I've been reading too much of the 40K game, it's not polite to call the minions Dregs in this universe.

Sure, if we can do both, otherwise B

Also, they're always dregs. Dregs gonna dreg.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

ABCD

rear end above but also build a fuckton of automated defensive emplacements surrounding Kaijuberg, this new spot and in the general area of any unsettled spots we're eyeing.

Nothing crazy, just AA towers with some autoturrets for perimeter defense.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

A
D

We only have 15 influence left right now so I don't believe there's any way to do both A and B. Is A really only 7 cost? I can't find the FE outpost rules. If it's that cheap we should have influence left over to more quickly access the other special perks of the human facility. I assume B would give more basic resources but it would also be far more exposed and difficult to protect, which is an issue because this is a deathworld in which even the grass will try to kill you. Is this the first settlement option we've had that wasn't on a plateau?

Voting for upgrading Kaijuberg mostly because I want to see what sort of options a fully functional terraforming facility will unlock.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 25, 2018

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

AB D

Also empowering the people we're steward of and then talking poo poo about them behind their backs like they're not fully people seems ill-advised.

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Sep 25, 2018

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

The Kaltorans earned my loyalty when a crowd of their civvies whipped out SMGs to save us from being kidnapped by death cultists. They had our back before they even knew us.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

malbogio posted:

The Kaltorans earned my loyalty when a crowd of their civvies whipped out SMGs to save us from being kidnapped by death cultists. They had our back before they even knew us.

The 40K bleed-in. Not you.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

malbogio posted:

We only have 15 influence left right now so I don't believe there's any way to do both A and B. Is A really only 7 cost? I can't find the FE outpost rules. If it's that cheap we should have influence left over to more quickly access the other special perks of the human facility. I assume B would give more basic resources but it would also be far more exposed and difficult to protect, which is an issue because this is a deathworld in which even the grass will try to kill you. Is this the first settlement option we've had that wasn't on a plateau?

Sorry, forgot to respond last night. Buying Perks is actually a fair bit cheaper than increasing stats or making an Outpost as they only cost 2 Influence each (plus some Goods) while stats get more expensive the higher we go. (The ouptpost rules are in Fragged Empire Hacked btw, as tgey are a backport from Fragged Kingdoms)

As for safety, the Downed Station doesn't benefit from a built-in Natural Defenses Perk, but with a decent Security stat it could be ok. If there's a vote for 'stay small' exploring the rest of the area would be a priority

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Is this catching the curse? I hope. Not because it's one of the really interesting cyoas going on at the moment.

And I don't just say that because it's pretty much a tailor made opportunity to do something I've been trying to achieve over almost ten solid years of playing Something Awful CYOAs.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Didn't Poultry get a new teaching job and that's why things wound down a bit? Am I misremembering?

Also it's totally getting two robits to bone isn't it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Sorry, I've had some time-sinks the last few weeks, hopefully they're sorted. GODHEAD is also making me reconceptionalize some things, and I always overthink a bit. Hope to have an update by the weekend