Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Mine is the "fake geek girl" screening where the woman has to know Luke's home planet to get hired. Don't want to accidentally jerk off to a non-geek!

I'm honestly shocked Cline doesn't call women "females" anywhere in that mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
"Well guys, it's been really great doing We Hate Movies..."

That poem is a serial killer's manifesto. You can't convince me otherwise.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think it’s supposed to be a spoken word piece which might make it even worse. There’s YouTube videos of him reading it live which I can’t bring myself to actually watch for fear of suffering fatal douche chills

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I've always liked Eric's Trump but him doing Trump wailing at the Wailing Wall is an all time high.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I think it’s supposed to be a spoken word piece which might make it even worse. There’s YouTube videos of him reading it live which I can’t bring myself to actually watch for fear of suffering fatal douche chills

that's actually the last thing you see before you die, no matter where or how. It's final proof that god has abandoned you.

BigglesSWE posted:

I've always liked Eric's Trump but him doing Trump wailing at the Wailing Wall is an all time high.

I was already dying laughing at 'you can't wear the hat' because I've met so many dipshits who just call it that with that exact dismissive/gross tone, but yea 'I'm yelling that's what you do here right?' was golden.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I need more whms. I'm almost all caught up and I'm going to be traveling in the near future. What are some classic episodes I can grab from the archives? I think I've already listened to like 99% of them but when you've gone through that many, they start to blur together.

Which reminds me...in a recentish episode Steve started saying "What ever WHAT EVER" in a sort of Gallagher voice, what was the context of that? It pops into my head from time to time.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I need more whms. I'm almost all caught up and I'm going to be traveling in the near future. What are some classic episodes I can grab from the archives? I think I've already listened to like 99% of them but when you've gone through that many, they start to blur together.

Which reminds me...in a recentish episode Steve started saying "What ever WHAT EVER" in a sort of Gallagher voice, what was the context of that? It pops into my head from time to time.

Think that was the Lethal Weapon 4 episode with him poking fun at Joe Pesci's awkward slang usage in it

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

WHY BONER NOW posted:

K-9
Deep Impact
Babycakes
Hider in the House
Mr. Destiny
Halloween III
Rocky IV
Invisible Child
The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Cyber Seduction: His Secret Life!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GoutPatrol posted:

:hmmyes:

This was actually my first WHM, just try not to be the driver when you're listening to this one. It also brought back memories of the great SA watch along.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

DoubleCakes posted:

K-9
Deep Impact
Babycakes
Hider in the House
Mr. Destiny
Halloween III
Rocky IV
Invisible Child
The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human

Pippi Longstocking
North

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Silver Bullet and Moontrap.

There’s also a very good Christmas episode, with a German Santa and a put upon mother who has a idiot husband that cares more about presents than food on the table.

Violator
May 15, 2003

BigglesSWE posted:

Silver Bullet

Heck yeah.

I err more towards horror, here's some of my favorites. Trying to avoid anything too new since you've probably heard them recently.

373 Jason Takes Manhatten
368 Eraser
319 Freddy's Dead
316 It (1990)
299 Death Wish 3 (Blammo!)
290 Tango & Cash (Go sleep in a church! + I need to get in that bathroom!)
269 Halloween 5 (Loose Loomis)
174 Jason Goes to Hell
167 Under Siege 2 (Talk to the captain!)
148 Canvas (More Busey)
124 New Nightmare
116 Jaws 3D

Edit, also:
- Disclosure ("Seven-loving-Thirty?!?!" - not sure of episode number)
- Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector (not a huge fan of the entire episode because the movie sucks, but it hasn't one of the funniest bit of the entire show about Golden Corral)
- Surviving the Game ("We're all going to hell tonight!" + more Busey)
- Ultraviolet (Movie is so bad it broke the boys)
- Mario Bros (my first episode that got me hooked)

Violator fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 11, 2018

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
TUFF TURF

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I wonder if they are going to do something along the lines of How High or Half Baked for the 420th episode. Or maybe even rip on Reefer Madness.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

No love for Brainscan?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Lots of good episodes listed here, but, for the sake of argument, what if we both went a little bit crazy? What if our hearts got a little bit hazy? What if we acted like fools, broke a few rules, what do we care?

Blame it on Rio :q:

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Is The Day After Tomorrow the one with all the Louie Anderson impressions? 'Cause that poo poo is excellent.

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

DoombatINC posted:

Lots of good episodes listed here, but, for the sake of argument, what if we both went a little bit crazy? What if our hearts got a little bit hazy? What if we acted like fools, broke a few rules, what do we care?

Blame it on Rio :q:

Um, excuse me that’s ADVANCED LEVEL We Hate Movies.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

GPTribefan posted:

Um, excuse me that’s ADVANCED LEVEL We Hate Movies.

We Hate Movies *~Nights~*

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Beer_Suitcase posted:

The send up Conor Lastowka and Mike Nelson give the book RP1 on their podcast is the only other bit of RP1 podcasting I'd recommend.

http://372pages.com

Would also like to recommend this podcast. The bit they do where they get quized on if a passage is from the book or online fanfic is fantastic.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I'm almost surprised they haven't done a Home Alone 2 episode yet

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

BigglesSWE posted:

Silver Bullet and Moontrap.

There’s also a very good Christmas episode, with a German Santa and a put upon mother who has a idiot husband that cares more about presents than food on the table.

One Magic Christmas. #DoritaChips

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Thanks for the recommendations, guys! This'll keep me busy for a while!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
OH MY loving GOD THE POEM

I'M DYING

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

GoutPatrol posted:

A few friends of mine were actually talking about that movie a few weeks ago and this post made me listen to the episode on my way home from work and I almost crashed my car from laughing so hard. It starts off strong with the cool dad asking why all the kids have erections in the basement and never let's up. Probably my favorite episode so far.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Cocoon, gawd dammut.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

SilentChaz posted:

One Magic Christmas. #DoritaChips

That's the one. Eric is having a blast as ze German Zanta. WE ARE ENDING ZE BLOODLINE NOW!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

BigglesSWE posted:

That's the one. Eric is having a blast as ze German Zanta. WE ARE ENDING ZE BLOODLINE NOW!

Der necromancer

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Easy Rider 2 always gets my vote because they're all having so much fun, and it's less yelling at how bad it is and just being incredulous that it's a thing which exists.

Haha, and apt for today: "The sky was crystal blue, just like 9/11"

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Mortal Kombat.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

The thought of Chris Cabin being forced to watch Ready Player One finally tipped me over the patron bump.

Is this a poem?

Is this a poem?

Is this a poem?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

The thought of Chris Cabin being forced to watch Ready Player One finally tipped me over the patron bump.

Is this a poem?

Is this a poem?

Is this a poem?

I'm almost there, I just need some money I have tied up to break loose

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

This episode was a real killer. We even got a conversation on da share z0ne. :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cael posted:

Haha, and apt for today: "The sky was crystal blue, just like 9/11"

HOLY poo poo!

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Ready Player One is such a steaming pile of poo poo and it deserves all of the hate it gets. That book was suffering and I'm now hesitant to take recommendations from the people who suggested it to me.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I hadn't read a book in years and my friend recommended me RPO. It was one of those 'I never read books and I love this one so that's how you know it's good!' situations. I don't remember how far I got but I remember hating it from page one. God what a garbage fire. A dozen dissections on its problems wouldn't be enough.

I'm hoping that the WHM guys do a video on that Fanboys film Cline did the screenplay for. It's exactly what you'd expect from that writer. It's a 90 minute SW jerk off fest with absolutely no laughs. It's a comedy without any actual comedy. Early in WHM's history they did an episode on the movie Free Enterprise and an episode on Fanboys would be very similar.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

At least the movie doesn't have a segment dedicated to Parzival buying a realdoll.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Holy hell I forgot how funny Cyber Seduction is. A real top class episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That 372 pages podcast is p good. Any other podcasts y’all recommend that riff on popular stuff