Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Unless this guy is into bathroom plaques from Michael's I am 800% sure that this dude is in his mother's washroom

LOL yeah, no way that guy is a functioning adult yet. And by functioning adult, I mean living independently with a job. Some manage by 18, some never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

In Vancouver, me and some friends found a public toilet in a park with no doors. Since it was East Hastings, you can imagine what it looked like. Also, a gay bar in Calgary has an unspoken rule where the "women's" room is just the bathroom and the "men's" room is for blowjobs and no amount of convincing a friend of mine would get him to just use the regular washroom. Anyway, he quickly figured out the mistake.

A couple very straight but well-dressed male friends of ours kept telling us about this cool bar they went to a few times in Bellingham. They couldn't figure out why the other guys kept staring at them. We went there in the day with them and it turned out it's a painfully obvious, decently famous gay bar that my fiance and I had been wanting to visit.

(Rumors kicks rear end and is no way AUG)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Scathach posted:

A couple very straight but well-dressed male friends of ours kept telling us about this cool bar they went to a few times in Bellingham. They couldn't figure out why the other guys kept staring at them. We went there in the day with them and it turned out it's a painfully obvious, decently famous gay bar that my fiance and I had been wanting to visit.

(Rumors kicks rear end and is no way AUG)

:kimchi: I love that.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Picnic Princess posted:

LOL yeah, no way that guy is a functioning adult yet. And by functioning adult, I mean living independently with a job. Some manage by 18, some never.

To be fair, it's kinda hard to get out on your own these days -- I lived with my family for a long time because we all made so little and had so much debt that it was the only way we could make ends meet.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

Scathach posted:

I have an outhouse and every one of these is still uncomfortable for me to look at.

E why does that toilet have a tiny pointy weiner

Silent Hill reboot lookin' good.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hell I live in WA, have a fancy salaried job, and I still live on a farm with a bunch of hippies so we can split costs and not have to move to a tweaker apartment in Everett and live off ramen. Rising costs of living not being matched with a livable wage is the true AUG.

E: so is this guy

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Sep 11, 2018

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Screaming Idiot posted:

To be fair, it's kinda hard to get out on your own these days -- I lived with my family for a long time because we all made so little and had so much debt that it was the only way we could make ends meet.

I think it's more likely that this guy still lives with his mother because he's in high school, not because of any economic hardships.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Scathach posted:

Hell I live in WA, have a fancy salaried job, and I still live on a farm with a bunch of hippies so we can split costs and not have to move to a tweaker apartment in Everett and live off ramen. Rising costs of living not being matched with a livable wage is the true AUG.

He looks like the mummified corpse of Ernest come back to take his terrible revenge on Vern.

cash crab posted:

I think it's more likely that this guy still lives with his mother because he's in high school, not because of any economic hardships.

It's also as likely he was actually in the military and washed out for being a dumbass, since he looks and acts a lot like the "former military" I work with.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

cash crab posted:

Here's some uncomfortable washroom setups:

You'll notice I included six images. They are related, but technically not part of a set, so if three people vote to have me probated, I will six myself.

Did you get all these from Toilets With Threatening Auras?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Did you get all these from Toilets With Threatening Auras?

Yes!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well there's a thing I didn't know I needed.

E I mean not in my house. Thanks.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Scathach posted:

He looks like he’s about to star in the CryptKeeper origin story.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's also as likely he was actually in the military and washed out for being a dumbass, since he looks and acts a lot like the "former military" I work with.

There should be some sort of cut-off or rule about people claiming that they are military or former military.

Washed out? gently caress you, you don't get to say you served. Dishonourably discharged? Same. Sat around on base eating Cheetos and being scared to go outside because of all the foreign people? Don't claim you are a great, well traveled hero who brought freedom to the rest of the world.

Also, as someone who used to sometimes drink in expat bars peopled by a lot of US military guys, I have found that they are either the chillest, sweetest, most polite and cool guys ever who are prepared to drink with you, or they are raging oval office-knuckles full of over compensating bravado who can't handle their booze and start shouting "hoo rah" after their 2nd beer. There is no in between.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Give him an Irish accent and a flat cap, and he'd be a ringer for my Dad

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Two options:

1. Never votes.

2. Still straight ticket Republican.

Oh, uh, no, sir. I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I always just write in the Lord's name!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
so happy to see this thread again. guess it explains why the raccoon thread went so quiet.

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 11:56 on Sep 11, 2018

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
E=

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Untrustable posted:

Oh, uh, no, sir. I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I always just write in the Lord's name!

If only we could get all evangelicals to do this

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are you insane? Trump is a walk in the park compared to President God.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

same.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
The Sharia Law paranoids are one of my favorite sub genres of smoothbrains that have appeared over the past several years.
Especially since you could find/replace Islam/Allah/Mohammad for Christianity/God/Jesus and they’d fall all over themselves to support it.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

The Sharia Law paranoids are one of my favorite sub genres of smoothbrains that have appeared over the past several years.
Especially since you could find/replace Islam/Allah/Mohammad for Christianity/God/Jesus and they’d fall all over themselves to support it.

My FIL is one. Every week, he's telling me about some scourge or middle eastern refugees that has turned some random country or city into some Sharia law dystopia.

Where does this all come from? is it just Fox news?

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
Not just Fox News - the Wall Street Journal put out a loving insane article about how London was full sharia now the other day.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I know a girl from high school obsessed with sharia law but i think she's literally an unmediated schizophrenic

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

green chicken feet posted:

I want to how Russia hacked into my nightmares of only finding toilets with privacy problems and took it to the next level. Now it isn't just a stall with a faulty door or something. You have to do your business in front of a whole assembly of people.

Is this their secret weapon to demoralize the enemy? Nightmare toilets?

I think we're all experiencing their secret weapon to demoralize the enemy, and it's working really well.

And yes, it did involve people using the bathroom in unusual ways.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sludge Tank posted:

so happy to see this thread again. guess it explains why the raccoon thread went so quiet.

It might be because there is a light shining directly into my eye, but I am not quite sure I get this one.

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

I love the expression "smoothbrains", first of all. Second, yeah. The people really obsessed with it are infrequently actual residents of the cities they claim are under Sharia Law, and "proof" of places like these are often drawn from evidence such as images of people sleeping on streets in Paris, which I am 99.99% sure are images removed from their original context.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

He should rock the "pansy liberal" look full time. It's much more flattering to him than the other thing he's going for, which he couldn't pull off unless he gained 50lb of muscle.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Weldon Pemberton posted:

He should rock the "pansy liberal" look full time. It's much more flattering to him than the other thing he's going for, which he couldn't pull off unless he gained 50lb of muscle.

I feel like I need to start using "oh no! My liberal brain can't take this amount of logic and reason" on a regular basis

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

cash crab posted:

It might be because there is a light shining directly into my eye, but I am not quite sure I get this one.

Older couple at a grocery store? Yeah I'm confused too.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
On the topic of bathrooms with no privacy: Paris has a bunch of urinals all over the place in the middle of busy streets and parks. I guess they just accepted that there's no way they'll be able to stop people from pissing in the streets.

I assume this isn't a new concept to Eurogoons, but this sure was a surprise to me when I visited this summer.

I do like that many of them are flower planters.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Iron Crowned posted:

I feel like I need to start using "oh no! My liberal brain can't take this amount of logic and reason" on a regular basis

Last time I told one of my LIEberal DemonCrap friends that being trans is a mental illness, he flounced away crying into his scarf, so this checks out.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pseudorandom posted:

On the topic of bathrooms with no privacy: Paris has a bunch of urinals all over the place in the middle of busy streets and parks. I guess they just accepted that there's no way they'll be able to stop people from pissing in the streets.

I assume this isn't a new concept to Eurogoons, but this sure was a surprise to me when I visited this summer.

I do like that many of them are flower planters.

Is that fresh sage? Mmm would go lovely in my piss salad.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LifeSunDeath posted:

Mr. President! (salute)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I don't know how you do a vinaigrette, and I don't want to know

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

manderson posted:

Older couple at a grocery store? Yeah I'm confused too.

Can't believe I'm typing this, but look at her crotch.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Piss Vinaigrette

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

LifeSunDeath posted:

pissaladière, you mean.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

crowtribe posted:

Can't believe I'm typing this, but look at her crotch.

You must not be in the US if you think that level of gunt is anything remarkable

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
gunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FUPA