Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

Idk he seemed just as good at going in and out at the same angle and speed 4 times in a row (Sex)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

Memento posted:

Kazushi Sakuraba did an AMA on reddit and the most important thing to take away from it is that he's a huge Mark Hunt fan.

quote:

Have you been in a street or bar fight? How did it go?

Never. I don't need to. I'm friends with Don Frye.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol:

That's kindof like when Joe Rogan warned a heckler that he was gonna have his friend Hendo come over and hold him down while he fucks his girlfriend. Hendo just loudly mused "why would I hold him down when I can just stare him down" and the dude shut the gently caress up.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol:

That's kindof like when Joe Rogan warned a heckler that he was gonna have his friend Hendo come over and hold him down while he fucks his girlfriend. Hendo just loudly mused "why would I hold him down when I can just stare him down" and the dude shut the gently caress up.

I think the actual line was closer to Rogan telling a heckler, "Don't gently caress with me, Hendo will knock you out and gently caress your wife." and Hendo said, "Why would I knock him out when I can just stare at him?"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Captain Log posted:

I think the actual line was closer to Rogan telling a heckler, "Don't gently caress with me, Hendo will knock you out and gently caress your wife." and Hendo said, "Why would I knock him out when I can just stare at him?"

Mr nice is more right

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

seemed to me like that opinion was based on his accent more than his fighting ability. which i do sympathise with

I mean, I'm not a fan of scousers but I work in Barnsley so...

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Darren Till isn't bad. He's not great either. The potential is there, he just got too much of a jump in competition (especially fighting the champ). I don't like the UFC declaring that starching a couple cans means you're the next big thing. It's too much, too fast. Let the fighters develop.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/evandunham155/status/1039292717237334016
https://twitter.com/evandunham155/status/1039295773039415296

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Foul Fowl posted:

i wouldn't call till an exciting fighter after his last two. woodley won me back with that tko. it was brutal.

Actually im just broken hearted after robbie, still.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is Tyron woodley the best fighter of all time?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

hang in there lena dunham

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Zzulu posted:

Is Tyron woodley the best fighter of all time?

That’s Rory “The Red King” MacDonald.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Captain Log posted:

I went and found the video before I posted to make sure I got it right. It's shortly after the timestamp here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_UF2sw2Th4&t=4146s

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

LOL, wow.... this seems egregious if true.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is a lot harder for women to cut weight, so they have to be a lot closer to their target weight in fight week than male fighters, right?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OK now I agree completely with stripping her of the belt

which btw Nicco claims she found out about on Insta :lol:

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/BoxingBusch/status/1038887838899757062

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Mark Hunt wants a rematch I think

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rigel posted:

LOL, wow.... this seems egregious if true.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is a lot harder for women to cut weight, so they have to be a lot closer to their target weight in fight week than male fighters, right?

yeah it is harder for women

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chiesa is suing McGregor for the bus attack

The lawsuit says

Chiesa “has been rendered sick, sore, lame and disabled; that he has experienced pain, suffering and a loss of enjoyment of life and will experience same in the future"

Lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
"your honor, my client must live his life as michael chiesa

please, find it in your heart to give him a few million dollars to alleviate that suffering"

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

He should sue the dolly

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he should sue kevin lee for talkin bout his mama

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
conor is gonna be settling all these out i'm sure. he hosed up lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.mmamania.com/ufc-228-re...et-canceled-mma

lol cut her

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I suffer a loss of enjoyment in my life everytime Chiesa fights, I demand 2 million dollars.

mewse
May 2, 2006

I couldn’t fight because I had my tonsils taken out and then my kidneys stopped working during my completely normal weight cut, my opponent is scared of me

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
shes fighting with random commenters on instagram now lol, good poo poo

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly grow and die of renal failure

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

shes fighting with random commenters on instagram now lol, good poo poo

The only place she'll be doing fights for a while

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

professional cyber fighter tony montano undefeated against bullies

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Bluedeanie posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly grow and die of renal failure

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

lmao this may be the most rear end-backward smack talk of all time

Bluedeanie posted:

lollllll

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just rewatched the fight and woodley's performance was certified insanely sick

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Perhaps "gently caress Tyron Woodley" is still true, but with a new connotation

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hes winning me back lately

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
werdum got a 2 year suspension for trenbolone

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
one of dom's team mates is saying dillashaw / cruz 2. feel sorry for moraes if that's the case.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LobsterMobster posted:

werdum got a 2 year suspension for trenbolone

He'll be 43 when he's able to come back

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
tyron should put werdum in his corner for the colby match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist