Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

crowtribe posted:

Can't believe I'm typing this, but look at her crotch.

I'm not going to take any action against the original image, but it violates a presupposed rule that I forgot to append to this version of the thread, which essentially states that this is not the place for people who are a little fat or weird-looking but who are otherwise generally unremarkable specimens. A woman who is clearly suffering from some kind of hormonal issue isn't as worthy of this thread as some other content. When we live in a world where within milliseconds, we can access the entire Twitter feed of a Nazi furry, I think we can dream a little bigger than your average small-town gunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Nice guntsnipe, raccoon mod

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

captainOrbital posted:

Last time I told one of my LIEberal DemonCrap friends that being trans is a mental illness, he flounced away crying into his scarf, so this checks out.

Except it's not. The World Health Organization no longer classifies gender incongruence("characterized by a marked and persistent incongruence between an individual’s experienced gender and the assigned sex," aka being trans) as a mental health disorder; it is now coded as a sexual health condition in the newest edition of the International Classification of Diseases. Just so you know!

Content!

This chick was on the show 100% Hotter, got a huge make-under and came out looking pretty nice. Then apparently she received a ton of positive comments on her previous overdone look and decided to double down on it. This is her now.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

her boobs are beach balls, and I do not want a sandy crotch.

Is this what cis men like??

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
Cis white men will gently caress anything.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

T-man posted:

her boobs are beach balls, and I do not want a sandy crotch.

Is this what cis men like??

speaking only for myself, no

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She looks like what a 12 year old boy would draw as a "sexy" woman.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

She looks like what Dennis Reynolds would draw as a "sexy" woman.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

hosed Up Panniculus Area?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Psychobabble! posted:

Except it's not. The World Health Organization no longer classifies gender incongruence("characterized by a marked and persistent incongruence between an individual’s experienced gender and the assigned sex," aka being trans) as a mental health disorder; it is now coded as a sexual health condition in the newest edition of the International Classification of Diseases. Just so you know!

Content!

This chick was on the show 100% Hotter, got a huge make-under and came out looking pretty nice. Then apparently she received a ton of positive comments on her previous overdone look and decided to double down on it. This is her now.

I saw this episode. The disconnect between her personality and looks is rather jarring. She seems almost shy, weirdly enough.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Does she make fetish films?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Arcsquad12 posted:

Fat Upper Pussy/Penis/Pubic Area

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

AlbieQuirky posted:

Fat Upper Pussy/Penis/Pubic Area

Mods please

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

We Know Catheters posted:

Does she make fetish films?

She does fetish webcamming. Apparently stuff like popping balloons, smoking, showing her feet.

cash crab posted:

I saw this episode. The disconnect between her personality and looks is rather jarring. She seems almost shy, weirdly enough.

Yeah agreed. Her personality was so demure and it was super weird juxtaposed with her appearance.

For people who haven't seen the show, this was her look when she went on the show(a show that takes people with odd/extreme looks and makes them more "normal"):

Still extreme but not *quite* as extreme

The make-under.

And now:

She's 22 years old

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Psychobabble! posted:

She's 22 years old

No wonder she looks so bad, vinyl ages terribly.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

cash crab posted:

I think we can dream a little bigger than your average small-town gunt.

Ah, my favourite Bruce Springsteen song.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Why is she in blackface?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Arcsquad12 posted:

Frankly Unremarkable Prototypical American

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Psychobabble! posted:

Still extreme but not *quite* as extreme

I particularly like all the fake tan on the wig, really sells the whole look.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is that crown an instagram filter or was that something she printed and cut out like a burger king crown

Because that's pretty decently funny if the latter

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Let's party in the hospital errybody

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

yikes

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Violet_Sky posted:

Happens alllll the time

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Yikes is putting it mildly. An Australian paper published that and when people demanded an apology the paper doubled down on the racism. Not only did the artist fall back on the most overt racist caricature they could muster, but they whitewashed Osaka. The reaction to Williams standing up for herself is the most awkward, ugly, and gross response to a sporting-related story since, well, some folks burned their Nikes (but maybe that’s more schadenfreude thread appropriate).

Edit to add:

https://twitter.com/nerdpyle/status/1039371887199936512?s=21

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL has a new favorite as of 16:50 on Sep 12, 2018

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Violet_Sky posted:

There was a patient smoking crack in my hospital the other day.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I hope this is fake. :smith:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Search deep down in your heart...

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Psychobabble! posted:

Cool; thanks, "Psychobabble!"

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Violet_Sky posted:

I hope this is fake. :smith:

Vicky Pollard once traded her baby for a Westlife CD.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

TinTower posted:

Vicky Pollard once traded her baby for a Westlife CD.

How could she do that? They're rubbish.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

LifeSunDeath posted:

There was a patient smoking crack in my hospital the other day.

Is there a healthcare gripes thread because there was a patient injecting crushed pills down their loving brand new jugular access port last week.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

computer angel posted:

Is there a healthcare gripes thread because there was a patient injecting crushed pills down their loving brand new jugular access port last week.

Ugh, IV drug poo poo is always so insane. Still it's better than the gonorrhea in an ostomy story I was told in vivid detail. The patient and his partner acted like NBD about it, because ostomy sex is a thing and should't be shameful, apparently.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

computer angel posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837778&pagenumber=1

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

LifeSunDeath posted:

Ugh, IV drug poo poo is always so insane. Still it's better than the gonorrhea in an ostomy story I was told in vivid detail. The patient and his partner acted like NBD about it, because ostomy sex is a thing and should't be shameful, apparently.

Was that the one with the hooker who charged Johns extra if they wanted to do her in her 'bag hole'? :barf:

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

Panfilo posted:

do her in her 'bag hole'

I love this thread

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

MORE PICTACHS

killLING IT!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

WELCOME TO HELL WELCOME TO HELL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.