Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry bif you are too beautiful to let live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Put down votes you baboons

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

Put down votes you baboons

I just woke up, maybe I want to chat a bit!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't know, your technique could use a little work:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Sorry bif you are too beautiful to let live

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Do it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Has everyone reported night actions

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Has everyone reported night actions

I watched Pod. Confirm ETR visited

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't know, your technique could use a little work:

I got one am excited for your flip!

Did you say who thought scum was I can’t recall...

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Bifauxnen (4): Tommunist, Mr. Humalong, Moatillata, Podima
AnAnonymousIdiot (1): Bifauxnen

Not Voting (5): AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, Your Personal Muse

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 12th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote bif

But what if Bif is a town 3P SK!??

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I got one am excited for your flip!

Did you say who thought scum was I can’t recall...

me

you'll never guess what my actual role is though hahaha

try and have a go before you read the flip

##vote Bif

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

When Jerry was taken out of the prom, yelling about how unfair it all was and that he didn't even do anything wrong, despite punching another student, it seemed half the student body flocked around Pamela Cooper, his date, to consol her. Pamela was wildly popular, known for having hundreds of friends and thousands of followers online. She totally milked it, crying and saying how she couldn't believe Jerry would do such a thing and she was just so very innocent. Then a small voice spoke out from the crowd.

"That's not true," she said. "You're actually really mean."

At first it seemed that nobody had heard the voice, but Pamela, keen to jump on any criticism, pushed away her adoring fans and rushed up to the short, pugnosed girl. Pamela towered over her and demanded an explanation.

"You're mean. You talk bad about everyone behind their backs. I've seen it. We've all seen it!"

Pamela is furious. She pays no attention to the crowd behind her. Some rushing to her defense, others seemingly contemplating rumours they'd heard in the past but had previously dismissed.

"How DARE you question me! I'm the most popular girl at this school and everyone loves me! I should have made sure YOU were the one to eat that food I ruined. If you threw up all over your dress it'd be an improvement on it!" Pamela straightens up, a smirk on her face, not realizing what she's just said. She looks around for approval but instead sees horror on the faces of her peers. Principal Ridgeway walks up beside her, sternly telling her it's time to go.

As Pamela walks out of the prom in shame, another flurry of notifications rings out. It's an mp3 file of Pamela on a call with some unknown man. Echoing through the room a hundred times is every terrible, nasty, hateful description of Pamela's friends she could manage. Several people break down into tears. Pamela's days as the most popular girl in school were over.

Bifauxnen, Pamela Cooper, Scum-aligned Tracker was ejected from the prom D3.

It is now N3. Actions, actions, go go go!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Bifauxnen (6): Tommunist, Mr. Humalong, Moatillata, Podima, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen
AnAnonymousIdiot (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (4): AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 12th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 35 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

With the explosive nature of Jerry and Pamela's exit, everyone is quite wary to continue the prom. Nobody is quite sure if there are others out there who will continue to sabotage it. Should they just give up and all go "home" aka to the afterparites that have been planned?

Principal Ridgeway gets up on the stage. The band stopped playing almost 45 minutes ago at this point. He nervously stands in front of the mic, the evening not going how he had planned either.

"Ahem, may I have your attention please. I know that there have been a lot of things happening tonight that were not what you all envisioned when you were imagining your senior prom. For that, I apologize. However, please do not let the actions of a few ruin what should be the most glamorous night of your young lives. Look to your dates, to your friends surrounding you. You deserve this party and all the celebration of youth and life that comes with it. Do not let anyone take it away from you!"

There is silence, and then a few scattered bits of applause that gradually grow louder until the room thunders with cheering. Yes, that corny speech deserved a slow clap.

"Yes! Now, the food has been replaced, the lights are up, the floor has been cleaned, so get out there and dance!!"

With that, the band strikes up again and everyone heads back out onto the floor to enjoy their prom, certain that nothing else bad can happen to them.

Nobody died N3.

It is now D4.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Mr. Humalong, Podima, Tommunist, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 13th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Shorter deadlines going forward.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Rekt

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote AAI

I refuse to believe that play by him was real last game day.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Imma wait for some results

night action mafia baby

I bodyguarded tomm last night

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Nah I think I can play mafia whenever

Why Tomm?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I jailed someone successfully last night. :) Let’s see some folks check in first though!

If you have results for who I visited please keep them under your hat for right now. Thanks in advance!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
:f5:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Nah I think I can play mafia whenever

Why Tomm?

He caught bif with the track and thusly I felt p good about his townliness

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sorry I missed yesterday. Also my action failed.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Waiting for podima to do his thing but i would very much vote this person

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My action was successful and I can safely say the result tells me they're not scum.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

My action was successful and I can safely say the result tells me they're not scum.

They're being the person I copped.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I see no reason you can’t share the person you copped.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Podima posted:

I see no reason you can’t share the person you copped.

Lol i had this exact post typed up a few minutes ago and then decided not to hit submit.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
B, I think it’s time you and YPM claim today. I’m fairly confident we have one scum nailed down based on last night, but you two are notable gaps in the puzzle and I would guess at 4 scum total for a game this size. (And likely no SK given lack of kills overall)

I’m fairly comfortable with you based on your AA push with me, but there’s still the chance you could have chosen to hard-bus that I can’t disregard. As for YPM, he did already have that vote on AA but I have similar tinfoil hat thoughts I’d like to dispense with.

Thoughts?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Eat The Rich posted:

Sorry I missed yesterday. Also my action failed.

I was tracking AAI btw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Podima posted:

B, I think it’s time you and YPM claim today. I’m fairly confident we have one scum nailed down based on last night, but you two are notable gaps in the puzzle and I would guess at 4 scum total for a game this size. (And likely no SK given lack of kills overall)

I’m fairly comfortable with you based on your AA push with me, but there’s still the chance you could have chosen to hard-bus that I can’t disregard. As for YPM, he did already have that vote on AA but I have similar tinfoil hat thoughts I’d like to dispense with.

Thoughts?

Ok. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, but YPM and I are confirmed masons. Also, I think there’s only one more scum. 4 scum in a 14 player game seems unbalanced IMO.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hahaha Jesus Christ. If that’s true and there are only three scum in this game then I’m not sure what to think.

I base 4 scum on my usual gut call of 30% scum, which is 4.2 out of a 14 person game. 3 scum seems weak especially with no vanilla town having flipped/claimed as of yet.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also hm. You said your masonry is CONFIRMED?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Ok. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, but YPM and I are confirmed masons. Also, I think there’s only one more scum. 4 scum in a 14 player game seems unbalanced IMO.

I copped YPM so I'll double confirm this.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Podima posted:

Also hm. You said your masonry is CONFIRMED?

Correct.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

Can you please share your result? Are you cop or role cop 🎣

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Can you please share your result? Are you cop or role cop 🎣

Role cop

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Humalong posted:

Cheers lad, please verify if your result was specifically confirmed mason?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

Cheers lad, please verify if your result was specifically confirmed mason?

Better. They're Lovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lol I wouldn’t have said that but okay, I’m convinced.

• Locked thread