Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.

Sagebrush posted:

reminder that there are/were two goons who met irl based on their shared love of stalking chris-chan and later got married

same ones that had the anecdote about keeping a cold pizza under the bed for midnight snacking iirc

goon romance is truly a magical thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
thank you, sagebrush, for sharing that fascinating bit of SA lore. sounds very oldschool to me.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Marijuana posted:

goon romance is truly a magical thing

iirc the pizza was under a hotel bed

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Triglav posted:

use tcc ram op

:420:

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

la da da da dat da

Sagebrush posted:

reminder that there are/were two goons who met irl based on their shared love of stalking chris-chan and later got married

same ones that had the anecdote about keeping a cold pizza under the bed for midnight snacking iirc

just... just... don't tell me that they have children.

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.

prisoner of waffles posted:

just... just... don't tell me that they have children.

crotchspawn

:goonsay:

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

i'll guarantee that southern spur was removed as the result of a temper tantrum about proposed auto transport fees.

"well we'd like to have you deliver them but this automation thing... how about fifty bucks each?" lol no elon it's a grand a pop "gently caress your trains gently caress everything they will deliver themselves then you'll see you'll all see"

mewse
May 2, 2006

Tesla's Finance Team Is Losing Another Top Executive

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvSJORwb134

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

:perfect:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

muckswirler posted:

i'll guarantee that southern spur was removed as the result of a temper tantrum about proposed auto transport fees.

"well we'd like to have you deliver them but this automation thing... how about fifty bucks each?" lol no elon it's a grand a pop "gently caress your trains gently caress everything they will deliver themselves then you'll see you'll all see"

It's exactly this I bet, and he probably refused to play nice, so UP cut them off

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Hot Dad owns. i really liked his cover of "stuck in a well"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

:thunk:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

creationist believer posted:

Hot Dad owns. i really liked his cover of "stuck in a well"

same

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
yeah losing your finance people shortly before your bonds come due when you're cash poor is :discourse:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

muckswirler posted:

There's a shortage of rail transportation for cars that's even affecting real car companies. I'm thinking he threw a tantrum over that and ended up saying something like "fine, I'll do it without you."

FWIW, the southern spur is included in the parcel where the Tesla factory is, and the northern one is on another parcel that they own and are using for parking.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and yeah all the stuff that does daily orbital passes like eosdis (that's available to the public) is way too low to resolve something like a building
Planet labs has 3m resolution in the US, so you can see major features like the tent and the pile of garbage. This is from just before the tent went up.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/Adampasick/status/1039954254675496960?s=19

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
extremely normal company

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

FMguru posted:

extremely normal company

no, dude it's fine

https://twitter.com/TeslaCharts/status/1039550883091103744

he is exactly as lucid and capable as he's ever been

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GWBBQ posted:

There's a shortage of rail transportation for cars that's even affecting real car companies. I'm thinking he threw a tantrum over that and ended up saying something like "fine, I'll do it without you."

FWIW, the southern spur is included in the parcel where the Tesla factory is, and the northern one is on another parcel that they own and are using for parking.

Planet labs has 3m resolution in the US, so you can see major features like the tent and the pile of garbage. This is from just before the tent went up.

So Tesla pulled the tracks up, then.

The interesting thing is post them taking over is there's not many auto racks on the overhead views. I counted at most two. So something had to break down between the two companies, and I wonder what.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

thanks, imgur

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Sagebrush posted:

I do the same, only replace under the bed with in a refrigerator, and midnight snacking with reasonable eating because I'm a functioning human being. :wtc:

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

hey siri how do i short stocks

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
I’m sorry, I cannot find “how do i suck cocks” in your contacts.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

TACD posted:

hey siri how do i short stocks

if you're smart, you don't, because the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

DELETE CASCADE posted:

if you're smart, you don't, because the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent

shorting is scratchers for rich cocaine bois

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
if youre really really smart u quote ppl who died 70 years ago

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

iospace posted:

So Tesla pulled the tracks up, then.

The interesting thing is post them taking over is there's not many auto racks on the overhead views. I counted at most two. So something had to break down between the two companies, and I wonder what.
well if tesla pulled the tracks out, that would surely piss off the railroads enough to sell up and salt the earth?

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

quote:

Another high-ranking finance executive at Tesla Inc. is leaving the company, according to people familiar with the matter.

Justin McAnear, vice president of worldwide finance and operation, is parting ways with the electric-car maker, said the people, who requested anonymity because the information hadn’t been made public. McAnear is one of the highest-ranking executives in the department overseen by Chief Financial Officer Deepak Ahuja.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/teslas-finance-team-losing-another-191321125.html

:tesla:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s okay. guy must’ve been a hater.

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

About my neck was hung.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

yeah losing your finance people shortly before your bonds come due when you're cash poor is :discourse:

President Beep posted:

that’s okay. guy must’ve been a hater.

I wonder if they can pay their bondholders with dragon energy???!

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Triglav posted:

if youre really really smart u quote ppl who died 97 years ago

quote:

Count and see how many of us there are who suffer this injustice.

We peasants who work for others and who mumble the straw while our masters eat the wheat, we by ourselves are millions of men.

We workers who weave silks and velvets in order that we may be clothed in rags, we, too, are a great multitude; and when the clang of the factories permits us a moment's repose, we overflow the streets and squares like the sea in a spring tide.

We soldiers who are driven along to the word of command, or by blows, we who receive the bullets for which our officers get crosses and pensions, we, too, poor fools who have hitherto known no better than to shoot our brothers, why, we have only to make a right-about-face towards these plumed and decorated personages who are so good as to command us, to see a ghastly pallor overspread their faces.

Ay, all of us together, we who suffer and are insulted daily, we are a multitude whom no man can number, we are the ocean that can embrace and swallow up all else.

When we have but the will to do it, that very moment will Justice be done: that very instant the tyrants of the Earth shall bite the dust.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

FMguru posted:

extremely normal company
Boring, even. :v:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

President Beep posted:

that’s okay. guy must’ve been a pedo.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

CommunistPancake posted:

i found out only a few months ago that she was a trans woman. kinda weird how the internet stalkers who talk about her all the time kinda ignore that part, huh?

they didn't ignore it they convinced her to do it in the first place, so they could laugh at it.

the people still stalking chris chan in tyool 2018 are sadder and weirder than chris chan ever was

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

infernal machines posted:

no, dude it's fine

https://twitter.com/TeslaCharts/status/1039550883091103744

he is exactly as lucid and capable as he's ever been

i don't like this dwarf fortress update

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Crazy Achmed posted:

well if tesla pulled the tracks out, that would surely piss off the railroads enough to sell up and salt the earth?

More or less. UP is probably still going to use the adjacent yard, but we don't know if they sold the wye that lead to the factory spur.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Like, if Tesla needed more room, why didn't they build the tent factory on the northern part of the land? It was effectively a parking lot.

but nope, they had to hamstring themselves hard. Piss off the rail company that is going to help distribute your product. Way to go dumbasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

ate all the Oreos posted:

they didn't ignore it they convinced her to do it in the first place, so they could laugh at it.

the people still stalking chris chan in tyool 2018 are sadder and weirder than chris chan ever was

the chris chan stalker people are like 1/2 people living right near them to facilitate the whole weird pseudo-sexual relationship the whole thing has fallen into where like 6 people know every detail of chrischan's life and provide the majority of their online and irl social interaction

it's basically a very small scale cult