Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
GG everyone! I think if we hadn't swerved onto AA when we did or if he had figured out his fakeclaim sooner, this would have turned out waaaaaaaaaaaaaay differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Podima posted:

GG everyone! I think if we hadn't swerved onto AA when we did or if he had figured out his fakeclaim sooner, this would have turned out waaaaaaaaaaaaaay differently.

lol I was salty AF about the turbo. I went to tend to my children, smugly thinking I had secured my sinister machinations only to come back to having been forcefully ousted!

*revises scum meta accordingly*

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Natural 20 posted:

I'm a goddamn mafia genius.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If it makes you feel better AA, when I initially voted you I didn’t believe it. I was just bored and I wanted something to happen.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Congrats to town and survivors!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Scumdoc, Deaddoc, and all the Masonries

Moddoc

Basic setup was 9 town, 3 scum, 2 survivor lovers with a 1-shot deathproof between them.

Scum were a little underpowered I think because they got caught in night action mafia, but they also didn't really make the best decisions. Bif had tracker, which she could have claimed if AA hadn't already claimed a similar role. Also instead of thinning out the herd of trackers/watchers they killed Nat who was essentially VT, which Bif felt she had to do because she'd locked herself into a claim.

I didn't want scum to be totally overpowered though because with 2 survivors that was 5 non-town in a 14 people game, which is a lot.

I hope everyone had fun anyway!

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I get trapped in another drat car for another drat, and I come back to the game ending with nary a way to say anything... :sigh:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

GG guys. I need a drink.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I get trapped in another drat car for another drat, and I come back to the game ending with nary a way to say anything... :sigh:

Your messages in discord read like you're an anime character.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry for dragging that last day out longer than I should have, the thought of TWO 3ps never even crossed my mind and I couldn't deal with there being only 3 scum in a 14-player game. I spent a LOT of time analyzing claims and stuff and deciding who to jail...

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Fun game to read, congrats town :)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Max, why did you think I hate being with B? Me hating people is just a gimmick

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Max, why did you think I hate being with B? Me hating people is just a gimmick

Shame you can't say the same about people hating you :v:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Podima posted:

True AND hurtful

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I tried to be chiller this game though since I felt like I was legitimately ruining people’s fun with my previous antics

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

:drat:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

I WAS RIGHT.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

I WAS RIGHT.

Yeah, it was frustrating to be going in more active than my last scum game and be getting some good town cred but not have that matter really! But spinning my yandere story was fun :cheeky:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, it was frustrating to be going in more active than my last scum game and be getting some good town cred but not have that matter really! But spinning my yandere story was fun :cheeky:

I'm just a more adorable Yandere obviously.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

I'm just a more adorable Yandere obviously.

yeah I'm not even really that much of a tsundere either tbh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Thanks for the game, Asiina!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Thanks for the game, Asiina!

This.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

Your messages in discord read like you're an anime character.

Why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Pod I am a busy man. I have no time for grammar, punctuation, or spelling.

Also gj I knew we could do it

Lol that I never got my mason buddy lynched

Thanks for game asiina I'm glad I pity joined it after your impassioned plea

• Locked thread